Why do we need commissions and who receives them? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ranya

Why do we need commissions and who receives them?

I do not have a detailed answer to that, but I believe that the commission or fees are earmarked for miners as a reward or salary in order to confirm transactions

THINK POSITIVE

Indeed, I think the commission needs to happen in view of the commonly useful movement. this can reinforce the trust of the individual who gives the commission. welcoming the crypto world

Without commission, Bitcoin would have been better than fiat money. 

For confirmation of the transaction, miners without commission receive Bitcoins. 

I suspect that these fees are paid to the miners, but I did not know that the Bitcoin network did not take fees on remittances before! And if it is, why is it now taking money on remittances even though mining is continuing?

I think the position of the Commission is needed because of the mutually beneficial activity.  It can strengthen the confidence of the individual with the commission.  I hope everyone in the crypto world is successful.

Everybody since they saw that some kind of plan of action should be possible will do it, when diggers see higher rates in commissions they make bitcoin exchanges quicker, for all that it is commission, I feel that with the expectation of complimentary nothing will function admirably.

Every simply saying of which around in relation to sort of doing business manner is usually manufactured will be soon after the item, what exactly the time period miners contemplate it remarkable tariff with revenue many people a wide variety bitcoin orders swifter, for the ton it truly is commission rate, When I suppose without cost naught will probably must-see very well.

• +1 1

Fees are paid to those who confirm transactions against consumption of computer power and electricity, without paying fees. Bitcoin transactions will remain suspended without anyone confirming them.

Commission is refers that if a user refer a new member to join this forum then he refer him. If that new member resister here from his referral then that user will get 20% from his earning.

I think he will do it for more earning.

On 2/17/2020 at 1:25 PM, Md mahedi said:

Where did the commissions come from? For confirmation of the transaction, miners without commission receive Bitcoins. Why do we need commissions and who receives them.....

Minner are really working hard as they give time to min and gain what they planned to meet their goals

I think the commission are paid for those who process your transaction, example Blockchain technology needs to keep some of the commission to do your transaction, all website exchange also needs those fees as their service for you.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/11/2019 at 8:44 AM, ranya said:

What happened to Bitcoin? When Bitcoin just appeared there were no commissions. Without commission, Bitcoin would have been better than fiat money. Because of commissions, you can not use Bitcoin when buying everyday goods. Where did the commissions come from? For confirmation of the transaction, miners without commission receive Bitcoins. Why do we need commissions and who receives them?

You have a point we don't have fees on fiat, i didn't think of that before, but we could be able eliminate fees with some kind of a wallet that allows ni fees if send coins from sam ewallet to another same wallet.

Commissons look like tax in cryptocurrency, miner received reward as Commisson for mining, and the same applies to exchange that will also have their own Commisson

Yes of course I totally agree with you because of commission I think people have decreases the demand of the crypto coins because there are the mediators who try to make a high commission while doing investments or trading in Crypto which restricts the users to do more investments in it.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:14 PM, ranya said:

What happened to Bitcoin? When Bitcoin just appeared there were no commissions. Without commission, Bitcoin would have been better than fiat money. Because of commissions, you can not use Bitcoin when buying everyday goods. Where did the commissions come from? For confirmation of the transaction, miners without commission receive Bitcoins. Why do we need commissions and who receives them?

Hello my dear friend. Well i dont much idea about it. But isn't commission is necessary to maintain the balance between buyer and seller? Please correct me here if I'm wrong. 

If you mean transfer fees, they go to the two minerals. If you care about mining or know about it, the miners get the quantities they count without any other profits. Those fees go to them.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:44 PM, ranya said:

Actually i don't catch your words. Because you just write your own understandable words. I didn't find any commission on bitcoin. It's only charge few fees for transactions.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 10/26/2019 at 3:21 AM, Walter1371 said:

If the Commission was removed, bitcoin would become an ideal currency. Just think about how much you need to maintain servers, pay for the work of various operators and so on. The word Commission always carries the concept of percentages for " service"

That's right, same opinion as mine. 

If they really remove the commission then bitcoin will be more develop and cryptocurrency will become more popular to those who didn't know it. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

In crypto market there is no commissions only trading and storing and withdraw fee charged by the crypto market exchanges from us because they are giving us facilities of crypto market trading and staking and withdrawing into any our e wallets for earning benefits for us. 

On 10/11/2019 at 11:44 PM, ranya said:

I think that in every transactions and investments there will always be commisions. But as you say bitcoin will be great if they didnt have commisions. But I think that is needed because those who control bitcoin need that to work it. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Actually commission is needed to clear some payment of of some workers of bitcoin and I think there is a great need for commission in bitcoin, because if it was not necessary then it wouldn't have been added.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Commissions from transfers are paid to the miners. I wonder what will happen to the Commission after finding the last block. Probably the Commission will increase significantly?

I guess you mean charges on bitcoin transactions, it is received by the traders, by who you buy from or sell to OR who you even keep your bitcoin with, that's where everyone gains. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy