How to Buy Bitcoin With PayPal? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ranya

How to Buy Bitcoin With PayPal?

Hi, there Today I have lost My Credit Card that's not a problem I have been ordered a new card but the problem is I have some PayPal Balance So I would like to Buy Bitcoin with Paypal There is any Way to Buy Bitcoin With PayPal I Kew there Are many ways available on Google but I Want to know about Most Secure way to Buy Bitcoin with PayPal.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

As one of our fellow member has already given you the best option, Paxful! So I won't repeat that. But it's good that you understand the associated risk of buying bitcoin using paypal.

1. Paypal reports each and every transaction to the respective regulatory authorities. So if Bitcoin is not legal in your country, refrain from using Paypal. 

2. If bitcoin is not legal in your country and if Paypal gets the idea that you are using your funds for buying cryptos, they can block your account with the funds in it! 

2. The transaction fees of paypal is pretty high so expect less amount of bitcoin for your money.

My suggestion is not to use paypal for crypto related activity. Rather use cash if possible! 

2 hours ago, ranya said:

Hi, there Today I have lost My Credit Card that's not a problem I have been ordered a new card but the problem is I have some PayPal Balance So I would like to Buy Bitcoin with Paypal There is any Way to Buy Bitcoin With PayPal I Kew there Are many ways available on Google but I Want to know about Most Secure way to Buy Bitcoin with PayPal.

Buy bitcoin is a secure way even if we are dealing locally. So there are some good exchanges on bestchange and you will find affordable rates. But when you making exchange be sure to confirm that The exchange is manual or automatic or will exchange will hold funds or not. This is why because i need urgently BTC and i bought from the exchange but the exchange hold funds for 3 days and release BTC on the fourth day. As you well know the paypal policy.

• Useful or interesting 1

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

47 minutes ago, Caporetto said:

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/en/buy-bitcoin-paypal/

just check out to see if ur country is allowed on the site.. and the minimum transaction to buy cuz btc fee is high

yes you can check it there.. but you will pay a lot of fees....  you might have lost your debit/credit card but the account is still active so why you don't send the money you have on PayPal on your bank account and then you don't use your money on the bank account to buy on other platforms... lets' say coinbase or even bitvavo....

1 hour ago, ranya said:

The secure way to buy paypal is depend on your exchange, as I am using Yobit and there is option in Yobit through which you can deposit your money and then buy PayPal with it.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

19 hours ago, ranya said:

In my opinion, it would be better if you find a list of such sites on the Internet and check each site by reading reviews from various sites.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

How to buy Bitcoin with PayPal account

Localbitcoins. This is another marketplace where you can purchase Bitcoin using PayPal. ...

Buy Bitcoins using PayPal & WirexApp: Wirexapp is one of the best way for anyone who is looking to buy Bitcoins using PayPal on a consistent basis. ...

Paxful. ...

UPCoin.

On 10/12/2019 at 5:09 PM, saski said:

How to buy Bitcoin with PayPal account

Localbitcoins. This is another marketplace where you can purchase Bitcoin using PayPal. ...

Buy Bitcoins using PayPal & WirexApp: Wirexapp is one of the best way for anyone who is looking to buy Bitcoins using PayPal on a consistent basis. ...

Paxful. ...

UPCoin.

Definitely right, local bitcoin is the best place to buy bitcoins and it have more secure dealing feaqture than other platforms. Another platform is remitanno i have good experience in it because i only make 2 deals that was successful. Another instant option is paytiz exchange and find other exchanges in bestchange. So these are the following good platforms and options to deal and buy bitcoin securely. Do it as you feel comfortable better that will more easy 🙂

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

Yes you can buy bitcoin by PayPal there is some sites which they offers many ways to buy, like paxful but this one was good enough until recently I heard he became unsafe 100%, there is virwox is good

• +3 1

On 10/11/2019 at 11:44 PM, bitcoworld said:

Check out Paxful or Localbitcoins. I was member on Paxful and you can make an Account there and Verify it afterwards you'll be able to open buy orders on any seller (try to use seller with big +rep and trusted reviews)

If you click buy a window with chat will open with the sellers side and he will provide you his paypal address (You have to send the funds first as the bitcoins of him are in esrow by Paxful) after you send payment you make screenshot add in the chat and the seller will give the bitcoin free and the bitcoin appears in your paxful btc balance. 

From this point you can send your bitcoin whereever you want i think they accept all btc addresses.

Hmm.. I agree with you, and thanks for sharing your opinion and thanks for some tips and guidelines you shared to us. I really wanna know about this so your answer helps me a lot. 

During an interview with Fortune, PayPal CEO Dan Schulman revealed that he owns Bitcoin, the world’s most popular cryptocurrency, and no other coins. He also calls crypto an “interesting idea” and says blockchain shows a lot of promise.

Bitcoin can not be bought through Paypal, because the payment service itself prohibits buying cryptocurrency. After all, even no cryptocurrency is accepted in any country, and therefore the platform prohibits the use of crypto. Hope soon will resolve.

If you want buy Bitcoin with paypal you can try website like paxful and localbitcoin. But i see they need KYC and some verification before you can use their service.

I prefer using forum to buy Bitcoin with Paypal. One forum can do is Bitcointalk, just go to the subforum Currency Exchange and you will find some seller who sell Bitcoin with paypal. Just be careful, only trade with trusted seller. Also beware your Paypal may detect your unusual transaction like that, then your account will get limited because you break their TOS.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Биткоин и ПейПал, видел, что может взаимодействовать и так можно зарабатывать, но не знаю как, не пробовал, может кто-то из вас объяснить, как можно заработать, очень хочется, буду благодарен, а то, деньги нужны, вот бы кто помог.  

On 10/12/2019 at 1:59 AM, Adel said:

Thank you all my friends for this wonderful topic and valuable posts.
Many are already asking about this. Especially those who entered the world of cryptocurrencies talk.

A good welcome for those of you who have taken the time in the world of cryptocurrency.

Talking about extraordinary topics is a good result of their enthusiasm so that the posts they make are very good and valuable because they will be paid for every good post.

On 10/11/2019 at 8:44 PM, bitcoworld said:

Check out Paxful or Localbitcoins. I was member on Paxful and you can make an Account there and Verify it afterwards you'll be able to open buy orders on any seller (try to use seller with big +rep and trusted reviews)

If you click buy a window with chat will open with the sellers side and he will provide you his paypal address (You have to send the funds first as the bitcoins of him are in esrow by Paxful) after you send payment you make screenshot add in the chat and the seller will give the bitcoin free and the bitcoin appears in your paxful btc balance. 

From this point you can send your bitcoin wherever you want i think they accept all btc addresses.

Yes Paxul is an reliable choice to buy bitcoin . it is easy to use and i suggest you to buy bitcoin to a seller with all positive reviews this trick will help you alot .

You can easily buy BTC with your PayPal bank account, I think you heard about coinbase there. Some exchanges also enable PayPal to purchase BTC.

I think many trading platforms offer the ability to buy bitcoin using a credit card, so there is no problem with that, but often before using this feature you should do KYC.

I think the safest way to buy bitcoin with your credit card is by using reliable secure exchange platforms, you can search you have many options.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:06 PM, ranya said:

I used paypal for long time before they made it a garbage processor. Well I dont know which country you are from, because they have different rules for different country. For eg if you are in India, you cannot have any balance in Paypal, it will be automatically withdrawn. However if you are from different country, and if Paypal allows to keep money in balance, then surely you can spend the money by buying crypto from exchanges that allow Paypal. 

On 10/11/2019 at 6:36 PM, ranya said:

You can buy Bitcoin with Paypal through LocalBitcoins. You will need to find a person that has good trust score and you will be buying directly from him (P2P). It might be a good time to buy.

I have not purchased Bitcoin with PayPal. because maybe it's a country I don't allow paypal, if your country allows paypal, it's really perfect. But the paypal is quite large so please consider carefully.