Waiting or Looking for better - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayatoslaw

Waiting or Looking for better

Yes right now market is priced up again but soon Bitcoin helding is coming so I am also afraid about it because when it comes it cut down the the price of Bitcoin into half which is going to a friend too many users who are holding Bitcoin and also going to affect the cryptocurrency market.

31 minutes ago, Mom0 said:

Yes right now market is priced up again but soon Bitcoin helding is coming so I am also afraid about it because when it comes it cut down the the price of Bitcoin into half which is going to a friend too many users who are holding Bitcoin and also going to affect the cryptocurrency market.

If many save then the price will survive or rise. isn't this good for bitcoin itself? Halving makes bitcoin harder to mine. if the reward is getting reduced

Hello friend

Cryptotalk is real and trusted wapside for us. Many people make many easyly by using this side. I am also try to make many by using cryptotalk wapside.

Thanks

On 9/27/2019 at 6:40 AM, ayatoslaw said:

Starting in early July, the market has dumbed, and has fallen even deeper in the past few days,
sometimes this will make us confused with several choices,
whether we will survive with coins held today?
or are we looking for better coins and potential for profit? or even buy again with the intention of reducing losses, because believe the market will rise again?

You need to invest your money n the good coins becasue good coins will give you always the good profit and you make good money in the market when that coin will make a great bull. Crypto market is the great and best market in the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

16 hours ago, Yachuu said:

Well i personally prefer on waiting. But looking for another choices is also a good strategy. Maybe you should invest now while doing trading something like that.

Yes, my friend, you should start investing in this period and trade in cryptocurrencies

On 9/27/2019 at 9:40 AM, ayatoslaw said:

Starting in early July, the market has dumbed, and has fallen even deeper in the past few days,
sometimes this will make us confused with several choices,
whether we will survive with coins held today?
or are we looking for better coins and potential for profit? or even buy again with the intention of reducing losses, because believe the market will rise again?

Right now the market is almost shifting to opposite direction to what the 2019 was so it is the best time to invest a potential currencies and wait patiently. And if you will do this, you can surely profit a big amount before this year will end. 

I have some currency, I'll wait till the currency goes up.  I will sell the coins only when prices rise too high.  But I think everyone should raise awareness of holding coins.  Because now many are losing their money by being victims of scandal.  So we have to wait until the currency prices bull run.

Well, coming up is improve than looking for other, its solely like holding, in holding, if you are eager to pass the time for a lengthy time, you be capable of persuade nearly cumbersome quantity of money.

In my own experience the way I have observed bitcoins price movements theris that feeling of regrating to have been bought some bitcoins earlier and it has made me to conclude that every current price of btc is the right time to buy for long-term investment...its my opinion thanks

In my opinion, waiting is a better option. You can even buy more coins when the prices are low. The market will improve in due time. Instead of being in a hurry to sell, consider your coins a long-term investment.

Last year I think it's best to hold my currencies and I'm right because the value of some currency are increasing day by day and trading what I hold is giving me profit. Waiting and being patient is the key to have profit in cryptocurrency we should know that. 

The waiting moment is over for me, the value of each cryptocurrency was fluctuate more and it is not yet over. This is the right moment for me to hold some of my cryptocurrencies and sell it on the perfect time.

Normally at this stage where,prices of coins dump it will Abe very hard time as newbie will make mistakes on selling on very low prices, but having to hold a dump coin in price,will yield no interest,so maybe having to hold or sell at this market stage is just variable

I think sometimes when you see the price and the return is right,, just exit, its going to be better of you with the right ideas being place on the table than any other, ther is a way yo could wait and at the end of it, you end up losing so its sometimes the right exit point as you can tell

In fact you are right we will wait here or try to find something better because we have to wait here for cryptocurrency to do something better then we can get something out of it. I think it is trying to bring something good to us.

Sometimes price dumps so much that some become too afraid by seeing the price to hold for long time but i want to wait more becuse i think after bearish moment over then price will again increase.   

Wait and have patience..it's just a bad time for the market and it will go back to normal in a while. I never losr hope and it's been working out for me, so I suggest you do the same. 

If I have capital, I will not wait. I will immediately buy coins that are in the top 10 coin marketcap except usdt. I see these coins have a greater chance to go back up in price when the market is down. So I will buy it at a cheaper price

Right now the best thing you can do is wait because all of the people who are in crypto are expecting halving to happen this year and if that happen your waiting will be really worth it.

If you think something good is happening soon, then you should wait for it to be good for you. where the market is always at the bottom where we have to patin to make a profit without it we cannot make a profit and the market will pump up soon.

Waiting with Patient is one of the key to be a successful  in crypto and to get a good result. So if you are an investor make sure that you have this attitude and of course  positive  thinking so that you will not panic if the price goes down.

Opportunities are full in the market and renewable. Only you must wait for the right moment in order to buy. Likewise, enjoy the most important deal in Crypto, which is patience because it is the source of profit and loss.

It is the best to look for other opportunities so that you can benefit form them, we don't have to wait for a better chance, you should seek for it

crypto website is helpful for me,but I am waiting new feature. I am looking for better. when at loss because these wouldn't bounce back but only keep dumping buying a good coin but if they're  

Depending on the currencies that are with me, if it is a strong currency and I expect it to rise, I will choose to wait because the nature of the market is declining and back again to rise
 If the coin is unknown, then I will sell it before I completely lose it

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Разработчики DePIN-стартапа Ambient привлекли $2 млн   Разработчики децентрализованной сети физической инфраструктуры (DePIN) Ambient привлекли $2 млн в рамках начального раунда финансирования. Компания Borderless Capital лидировала в этом раунде. В нем также приняли участие Solana Ventures, Parami Investors, Sonic Boom Ventures, Primal Capital и прочие.   Компания Ambient начала сбор средств еще в феврале 2024 года. Он был закрыт через 2 месяца, в апреле, о чем заявил соучредитель и генеральный директор стартапа Лука Франки. Раунд был структурирован как простое соглашение о будущем капитале (SAFE) с токен-варрантами.
    • Наша компания это высокий уровень профессионализма и сервиса для каждого клиента. Мы постоянно стремимся к совершенству, чтобы обеспечить вам максимальное удобство, безопасность и выгоду при обмене валюты. Присоединяйтесь к нам и совершайте выгодные обмены!  
    • Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум.   Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум. Цена Эфириума снизилась на 1,85% за последние 24 часа и находится около ключевого уровня поддержки в $3 010, согласно данным CoinMarketCap. Однако, данные о ликвидации позиций показывают, что трейдеры больше склонны верить в то, что цена продолжит падать в ближайшем будущем. Если цена вырастет на 3%, то произойдет ликвидация шорт-позиций на сумму $345 млн. С другой стороны, снижение на 3% до уровня $2 920 приведет к ликвидации лонг-позиций на сумму всего $237 млн. Это происходит после решения Grayscale отозвать свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум 7 мая, всего за три недели до планируемого решения Комиссии по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC). Также это происходит на фоне спекуляций о возможной классификации Эфириума как ценной бумаги и судьбе заявок на создание ETF на Эфириум на рынке фьючерсов. Несмотря на оптимизм в начале года, аналитики становятся все более скептичными относительно возможности SEC одобрить ETF на Эфириум к следующему сроку 23 мая. Похожее мнение преобладает и среди криптосообщества. Согласно Нью-Йоркской платформе для предсказаний в области криптовалют Polymarket, 92% участников считают, что заявки на создание ETF на Эфириум будут отклонены. Также существуют общие опасения относительно общего использования Эфириума и отсутствия спекулятивного интереса со стороны краткосрочных держателей (STH). "Использование Эфириума в настоящее время настолько низко, что их механизм сжигания не успевает догнать выпуск для валидаторов", — прокомментировал криптоаналитик Джеймс Чек, известный как "Checkmatey", в своей публикации на X 7 мая. 8 мая Glassnode сообщила, что недо-производительность Эфириума в этом цикле относительно Биткоина (BTC) объясняется "заметной задержкой спекулятивного интереса" со стороны STH группы. Однако, за несколько дней до этой новости некоторые трейдеры были оптимистичны относительно того, что цена Эфириума может прорваться к концу 2024 года. "Аналогичный фрактал, как в IV квартале 2020 года, прорыв может произойти в III квартале 2024 года согласно историческому шаблону", — рассказал псевдонимный криптотрейдер Эш Крипто своим 1,1 миллионам подписчиков 6 мая. "Эфириум в настоящее время движется в рамках падающего клина, с его ценой, тестирующей значительную зону поддержки. Ожидайте возможного бокового движения в этой зоне поддержки", — рассказал псевдонимный криптокомментатор TheCryptoPalace своим 20 400 подписчикам на X 1 мая.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Welcome to MoonerHive—the ultimate platform for discovering the latest cryptocurrency tokens and earning rewards. Whether you're a seasoned investor or new to the crypto world, MoonerHive offers a unique way to engage with the crypto market through token listings, voting, and airdrops. Engage with the Crypto Market and Earn Rewards MoonerHive puts you in control. Our platform lets you actively participate in the crypto community by voting for your favorite tokens. Every vote earns you points, which you can redeem for cryptocurrencies on our platform. Gone are the days of passive investing; with MoonerHive, your engagement pays off. Early Access to New Cryptocurrency Tokens Explore the newest cryptocurrency tokens before they hit the mainstream. MoonerHive provides early access to innovative projects with high growth potential. As a member, you’ll be among the first to discover and support these exciting opportunities. Earn Free Crypto with Airdrops MoonerHive's airdrop system lets you earn free crypto just by participating in token launches and engaging with the community. It's a simple and rewarding way to grow your crypto holdings while staying informed about new projects. Sign Up to Experience MoonerHive Ready to start earning rewards and discovering new tokens? Sign up for MoonerHive today to unlock exclusive benefits, earn points, and claim cryptocurrencies. Don't miss out on the next big thing in crypto—be at the forefront of the revolution. Boost Your Token's Visibility If you're a project owner looking to gain exposure, Mooner Hive offers a comprehensive listing platform. List your token and connect with a community of passionate crypto enthusiasts. Our platform provides the visibility and engagement you need to succeed. Launch Your Own Token with Mooner Hive Mooner Hive also features a Token Generator for project owners looking to launch their tokens through our advanced software. With countless airdrop opportunities and a user-centric approach, Mooner Hive is paving the way for the future of DeFi. Join Mooner Hive today and start your rewarding crypto journey! Whether you're a crypto investor or a project owner, we're your one-stop destination for new token launches, airdrops, and earning crypto. Get Social With Moonerhive Twitter | Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | Github
    • Надо ждать когда ФРС начнет снижать ставку и тогда можем и новый ATH увидеть. Акции в США полнимаются тоже на этих ожиданиях.
    • Из-за рабочего графика пока не успеваю играть совсем. Но все собираюсь. : мая в Дискорде было опубликовано объявление по поводу обновлений:   Мне лично крайне неудобно логиниться каждый раз заново на Луну в Метамасом как они сделали сейчас.
    • Актуальные курсы на 8.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,3 % за $. / 1.3 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Известный аналитик крипторынка изучил возможность возвращения цены биткойна к 70 000 долларов в мае. Цены на биткойны оставались в узком диапазоне с момента их возвращения выше психологического уровня в 60 000 долларов 3 мая. Однако известный аналитик считает, что в этом месяце актив потенциально восстановится до уровня в 70 000 долларов — цены, которой он не видел с 12 апреля. BTC поднимется выше? 8 мая Адриан Здуньчик, известный как «crypto_birb», сообщил своим 652 000 подписчикам X, что потенциальная цель цены биткойна в мае составляет около 70 000 долларов. Аналитик сказал, что мы находимся на бычьем рынке, потому что тенденции 200-недельной и 50-недельной скользящей средней растут.              Кроме того, 200-дневная скользящая средняя на этой неделе достигла рекордного максимума, превысив 50 000 долларов. Пионер биткойнов Энтони Помплиано заметил это, сказав: Здуньчик добавил, что технический индикатор теперь является уровнем поддержки на этой цене. Он сказал, что настроения рынка все еще находятся в фазе «жадности», согласно Индексу страха и жадности, а затраты на майнинг застопорились. Более того, средний прирост в мае в предыдущие рыночные циклы составлял около 15%. «Открытие месяца на уровне 60 600 долларов предполагает ориентировочную цель на конец месяца около 70 000 долларов», - заключил он. Коллега-аналитик и трейдер «Crypto Caesar» заметил, что существует спорный случай, когда Биткойн формирует большую модель «чашка с ручкой» на недельном таймфрейме. «Если этим летом Биткойн сможет начать двигаться выше ATH, то я ожидаю сильного роста вверх и, возможно, более короткого цикла», — добавил он. Ранее на этой неделе криптовалютная биржа Bitfinex сообщила, что некоторые внутрисетевые индикаторы указывают на то, что давление продаж со стороны краткосрочных держателей ослабевает. Более того, бывший генеральный директор BitMEX Артур Хейс заявил , что локальное дно было пройдено, когда BTC достиг $56 800, и рынки останутся в диапазоне от $60 000 до $70 000 примерно до августа.
    • Явно не из-за спада цены. Иначе им тогда надо и другие валюты делистить по тому же принципу. В любом случае, на данный момент "волны" торгуются не менее чем на 60 площадках, затрагивая известные крупные биржи. Так можно про 85% токенов и платформ сказать. Про всякие мем-коины подавно. Как же проект способен набирать твёрдую репутацию с годами, если его со счетов списывают по достижении возраста в 7 лет?
    • Хотели бы сообщить о начале нашего сотрудничества с мониторингом https://www.okchanger.ru/exchangers/FlashCash