Bitcoin related transactions banned by Alipay - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tahir Farhad

Bitcoin related transactions banned by Alipay

This is not good news, it may be right, and they did so due to the volatility of bitcoin and its instability on a certain value, so how will they evaluate their products in exchange for it?

It will not impact negatively to Bitcoin because I don't think that alipay has a big community or else there are most of the wallets which have given the permission to Bitcoin for a great running so there should be not any issue while restricting Bitcoin from alipay app.

I think, this is bad news for the crypto currency market, fuds are constantly increasing so their prices may fall.  The YouTube site also banned videos related to crypto, so that's really sad.

Why a country where crypto mining is at its peek, is not allowing to trade and exchange Bitcoin at there different sites? It's just another Chinese thing.
will be a attempt to assess fall as youtube too happening to injunction crypto interconnected videos.

This is really sad. Alibaba may block payments using bitcoin and cryptocurrencies because of China's previous opposition to cryptocurrencies, but after the Chinese president's statement, Alibaba should change his view.

6 hours ago, Shaza Ahmad said:

This is really sad. Alibaba may block payments using bitcoin and cryptocurrencies because of China's previous opposition to cryptocurrencies, but after the Chinese president's statement, Alibaba should change his view.

Those things are bound to happen to cryptocurrency and we cant correct it, this organization are saving their reputation

I assume they may be doing this due to the fact they recognize plenty of unlawful transactions may be made using cryptocurrencies. So in an effort to avoid any troubles with the regulation and police they do not receive transactions associated with bitocin or cryptocurrencies

I expect they may be doing this due to the truth they understand masses of illegal transactions can be made using cryptocurrencies. So so that it will avoid any troubles with the regulation and police they do not acquire transactions related to bitocin or cryptocurrencies

This is my first time I heard on this forum Cryptotalk about the owner of Alipay is Alibaba! but why they have stopped the Bitcoin transaction or banned by Alipay! I think there are many enemies of Bitcoin who interfered in any who adopt or interest to Bitcoin.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Hello my dear friend. As far as i remember alipay is a part of the online shopping platform called alibaba. I never thought that country like China would do this. Where people are mining btc all the time. 

Why did they do this, or is the cryptocurrency not a positive thing for companies or what? Perhaps there are complex things that we ordinary people do not know about why companies prohibit bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:27 AM, Tahir Farhad said:

Chinese and famous e -commerce company alibabas online based payment service alipay announced to ban bitcoin related transctions  

According to a announcement thread by alipay on Twitter the company announced the news of banning transctions related with bitcoin and other crypto 

Also retweet few anti crypto movement for the company in their official Twitter account  

In response alipay told supporters that they want to clear up mess created by bitcoin transctions and thats why they are banning it  

This ban includes any transctions related to bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency.   

It appears that these cryptocurrencies have caused several problems within this company, but resorting to its presence seems to have not been much thought about. He might have resorted to imposing some limits on the frequent use of it
I think that this decision will not last long. The world is developing and the digital world is occupying the highest positions

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

No it’s not a major issue because the bitcoin can not be banned in it will be continue at this it is in work  now a days maybe in future it can be continue in this rhythm 

This is very strange, because China is one of the most developed countries in cryptocurrency. There, even the authorities themselves somehow support the idea of cryptocurrency. ALI will fix it exactly, it will be possible to pay

Currently many Chinese companies and platform translations have stopped bitcoin transactions but there are many alternative sites that you need to find and you can make transactions there.

I can see alot of exchange will accept the payment from  Alipay in the future that will make alot of users came in a very short time that is my point of view.

China supports bitcoin but the Chinese company does the opposite, which is hard to understand. Could it be due to the difficulty of controlling the anonymity of bitcoin? I will read more of this news

i was surprised when ali baba started to accept the bitcoins and wondered why would any business want to accept bitcoin where its price keep on fall and rise and distinct value and hard to calculate the position of it and bring error in calculation o assets ? and see alibaba realized it and banned it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/11/2019 at 1:27 PM, Tahir Farhad said:

Chinese and famous e -commerce company alibabas online based payment service alipay announced to ban bitcoin related transctions  

According to a announcement thread by alipay on Twitter the company announced the news of banning transctions related with bitcoin and other crypto 

Also retweet few anti crypto movement for the company in their official Twitter account  

In response alipay told supporters that they want to clear up mess created by bitcoin transctions and thats why they are banning it  

This ban includes any transctions related to bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency.   

Alipay is a China e commercial site. Recently China announced crypto as illegal. From that time the country's many services stop crypto services.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

They may have banned bitcoin for the reason that there are many scammers who deal with it on their online market and destroy it so they banned it to protect their profits and users too.

On 26.11.2019 at 20:50, doriahailee said:

Whoaa, I just found out this news. Isn't Alipay part of Alibaba? I never thought that before, Jack ma if i'm not wrong see bitcoin as a positive thing, even so I hope that at least they develop their own blockchain to be used in their ecosystem and also change their view and lift that banned.

This news also surprised me. Perhaps the company is under pressure from outside and is forbidden to work with cryptocurrency. After all, there is no loss from such payments, but only profit.

This news is not true, my friend. Please put the source because the Alibaba company in the period of the virus that started in China contributed to controlling well-coded currencies and paid donations to bitcoin, and I do not think it will ban it after it provided aid.

This news I saw on Facebook, but if your news is correct, please put the link in order to read the news with certainty and thanks

Edited by magd
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/16/2020 at 8:41 AM, Hanan951 said:

I can see alot of exchange will accept the payment from  Alipay in the future that will make alot of users came in a very short time that is my point of view.

I think so too, it requires just time to be just patient. If people see it as a good alternative and a needed means, it will really be used. 

I think they have got some sort of the pressure from the Chinese government to ban crypto related transactions, that can be temporary case an I guess they might resume the Bitcoin transactions on Alipay as soon as possible in the near future. 

• +2 1

Alipay and other financial services have their own regulation implemented and from what i read,they banned top blockchain & cryptocurrency platforms due to .failure to comply to regulations.

On 16.03.2020 at 12:58, jacker said:

China supports bitcoin but the Chinese company does the opposite, which is hard to understand. Could it be due to the difficulty of controlling the anonymity of bitcoin? I will read more of this news

Maybe you are confused, in China, the government is considering a bill on a complete ban on cryptocurrency trading, it is logical that they will prohibit companies from using cryptocurrency as a payment method.

• +1 1