How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk? - Page 15 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk?

Since I joined this forum I have been spending so much time here that my wife is getting suspicious about it. Most time I spend reading posts from higher rank members and administrators to learn about this crypto world. Writing posts has been challenging and even tiring. I try to reply in the most sincere way possible, but very often I have to read lots of information before. I mean when it is about cryptocurrencies. All in all, I would say more than four hours per day

• +5 1

From two to three hours at a time and how to spend time from commenting to research to reading topics
Most of the time I am browsing new topics

I think I spend 3-4 hours in crypto talk in every day...because I have a tasks which is completing 100 useful post in 7 days max 20 post per day,,,,so I spend every day 2-3 hours in crypto talk for completing the 20 useful posts..

Since I use CryptoTalk I really spend it from 2 hours to 3 every day and I have benefited a lot as I post topics, browse other people's topics and reply to them with nice responses.
Thank you for the interesting topic, I love such topics.

I spend about 3 hours in cryptotalk, I read every comment to add to my insight about cryptocurrencies, and I also post about 20 posts every day, in cryptotalk I learn and also earn money

I spend 12 hours a day posting in the forum since I 
like to investigate well what I am answeringIt is also 
interesting the amount of things that I have learned 
here I think  cryptotalk is a good platform.

I spend 2 hour in cryptotalk for making 20 post on daily basis, but after that i search very helpful topics which are created most experienced members of this forum. I gain more knowledge about digital curencies like crypto through those post and i also refresh my working method on cryptotalk. I read all topics very deeply because i need more and more followers and reputaion. And i also share my experience and ideas through my posts. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is no standard time as such I spend in crypto talk. Whenever I get spare time whether it be day or night if I feel like posting good quality content for I want to know certain things that are unknown to me regarding this platform I always make it a point that I am the the four on so as to know the various concepts and approaches that come with this platform.

2 hours or more depending on the mood I'm in but i love people's comments and thoughts in different forums. 

I don't know how much time I spend on CryptoTalk When I have time, or I want to publish new information or search for information that I do not know, I enter  in CryptoTalk machine to solve my problems.
In short, when I have the desire to do so, I enter and enjoy reading in the world of crypto

I do not spend a lot of time on the CryptTalk platform, but I am trying to work hard and spend a lot to fulfill the conditions of the Airdrop. Currently, I spend on CryptTalk the equivalent of two hours a day

I don't watch the time, I read posts and when I get bored I stop, it can be ten minutes and it can also be two hours. I don't have a schedule and I don't understand why I should have a standard time. I have the goal of making the day posts but somedays I don't have time.

• +2 1

I'm not very qurious to ask others about that, but I have no problem to tell you that I have only one hour every day because I am student and have a lot important lessons and studying to make every day. But when I can I use the forum for more hours.

• +1 1

I'm on the forum almost every day. I spend at least 8-9 hours. Very comfortable staying here. One thing I don't like is that there are not many interesting topics. There are also many spam users on the forum

I spend 1 to 2 hours every day on this crypto talk in this forum.  You must spend this time working on this crypto currency.  Otherwise your daily work will not be complete. It will remain incomplete.

I spend practically all day here, I just leave the page open and every 30 minutes or more I write something, or read a topic. This is a good forum, and these days I have learned a lot by reading, so the time here is well spent.

Yesterday I was evaluating this topic and can come to a conclusion that I spent almost all day trying to write and comment on the posts of other users.

I spend 4 to 6 hours a day, as I have other duties. Those hours spent at Cryptotalk are a lot of fun. There are very interesting topics from which you learn a lot.

• +1 1

I spend about three hours here, it can be divided or two continuous hours, during which time I read news about cryptocurrency and share my opinion with other users

I spend almost four hours in the forum and I enjoy this work because it is useful to me personally in terms of the information I gain from the participating members of the forum and it is the best forum. For a good profit

I think I spend 3-4 hours every day in crypto talk for complete my 100 post in crypto talk which is given by the yobit community,,besides I can earn 1000 sat bitcoin for every post,,so I spend a long time in crypto talk per day.

I like to spend hours when I have the time and if I don't then no time, but this isn't the same for everyone? This forum is a source of knowledge and we have to treat it with respect because most of the users are very experienced with cryptocurrencies and can help everyone with their good ideas.

• +1 1

On 21/2/2020 at 8:54, khan188 said:

Hola amigos, 

Solo tengo curiosidad, ¿cuánto tiempo pasan todos los días aquí en el foro Crypto Talk todos los días? ¿Quieres alcanzar tu objetivo diario de publicaciones o también estás leyendo las publicaciones de otros en busca de conocimiento? amablemente responda con honestidad. Lol 🤣 🤣 🤣

Muchas gracias. 

Siga y haga clic en Me gusta, si desea obtener más información sobre Forex Trading. 🤑 🤑

With honesty I spend 3 to 4 hours a day on CryptoTalk, publications take me time for a simple fact that when I do one I have to do it knowing the subject. On the other hand it is a good point because I am learning thanks to the CryptoTalk community.