Scam Telegram bots - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tahir Farhad

Scam Telegram bots

On 10/14/2019 at 12:20 PM, Saoha said:

The bot will be called a scam when it does not pay for withdrawals. But why are they joining the Telegram bot? Is it because of greed? If you are not greedy, it won't be able to scam you! Hopefully those who have been scammed will have a lesson and warn everyone.

There are so many scams in the crypto world and also they make use of telegram on some ways to achieve their goals. You need to be very careful as there are thousands of telegram bots that would promise you good returns but it will end up being a scam

Yes, this is absolutely true, there are many investment robots in Telegram that are fraudulent operations and rely on a Ponzi scheme in order to steal your money, so you must be careful and not to pay any money to any investment robot and to block it directly.

• +1 2

I got so many messages in telegram from unknown peoples. Actually from these peoples most of them are from yobit official group. First they just try to explain what telegram bot can do for us. Then they say that they will help us . Our money will be doubled tripled with no loss. This is clearly a scam. If he can do that then what is the need of messaging an unknown user. So be careful. We are in a vulnerable situation. 

• +1 1

On 10/11/2019 at 11:15 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

In my exprience all of the crypto bots in telegram are fake af I haven't seen even one legit bot that lets you earn something

so I suggest just stay away from all of them and dont invest in any of them at all or you will lose your money

All of the crypto bots are not fake becasue so many bots are real and they give the withdraw to the peoples and they make good money through that airdrop bots becasue i personally make good money through that.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The quest to get money quickly is the reason for losing our cryptocurrencies, there are many bots of the Telegram application offering several investments with great interest, where novice people pay their currencies for investment but they do not know that it is just a scam.

I know traders have different experience and views about telegram bots but I can say categorically, 99.9% of telegram bots are scam and pure time wasting. Mining isn't done through bots, there is nothing like doublers and investment with them are equal to pitfalls. I think that's the plain and the most honest way to say this. 

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think the same as you friend! The strategy that these scammers use is always the same, they pay the first days so that the people who are using the platform bring more people and when the flow of people is greater they disappear and take all the money from those people! It surprises me that there are still people who fall for these types of scams.

• +2 1

Thanks for the head up, mate. Valuable information, specially for newbies. I also stay away from Telegram bots or any other "investment" offer that promise those dreamed high returns, as you clearly highlight these are nothing but Ponzi schemes on the hunt for uninformed people. I would discourage anyone considering to invest in these scams.

• +2 1

Unfortunately, the crypto world is infected with scams, bots are not immune to it. Many investments in cryptocurrencies use the ponzi scheme, that is, the money is put by the participants since there is no product behind that can generate the income, this scheme works as long as investors make investments once they stop doing so the whole business falls, In the ponzi scheme the risk of losing is very high, it is very often that investors called whales, since they accumulate a high amount of the total investment, withdraw and cause the business to fall. In ponzi-type investments, you have to invest and retract when you get the profit, so as not to take more risks.

This is true. Some people may benefit at first and invite their friends and end up defrauding everyone, except that it is a waste of time.

Hello everyone, in my opinion 90% of bots are scam, what they do to you is waste time and money, the remaining 10% are bots that pay very few coins but pay, that's why I always recommend studying and analyzing projects, airdrop, bots, faucet, before making the decision to invest any type of resources in them.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:57 AM, starwill said:

A lot of bots are fraudulent, they will always use strategies to keep your money, so you should not put money in them. The strategy is sometimes to pay the first to get referrals and when they get the job they disappear without leaving traces.

Bots are almost fake and they try to get the money from the new users in the crypto market and now they send you personally message and they talk with you and they almost ask that they are the admin of the project if any god project is start.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you are right. Tgere are many scammers on the telegram bots which promise us to give profit and show most experienced person in the trading. But they are scam they can't give anything to us only froud.

I just bypass all the telegram schemes, because there are really a lot of scammers and it is not a problem to become a victim of one of them. My friend was somehow deceived in a telegram for a couple of hundred dollars, which once again convinced me never to get involved with such earning schemes. I do not advise anyone to try themselves in a telegram. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for sharing this wonderful post I have found much help as a newbie because I didn't even know about telegram bots that can scam us but on ponzi scheme I have an idea because I lost my money in this type of investment though it wasn't related to crypto but worked similar as said in the topic and how I wish I saw this topic before investing in that project scam site.

• Useful or interesting 1

The only thing that I used telegram is actually for airdrop purposes and the only one who would be willing to announce one for me are the bots. I would say that they are the only reason why I use telegram so I would be able to keep in touch of the price range in the market so I would be able to monitor whether if I would make any trade in the future. I kind of think that it is actually very given for you to see when a bot is trying to offer you something then it should be a legitimate scam.

What's the definition of the telegram, telegram is not exchange. The telegram is used for the conversation, telegram is used to deal with the buyer directly. But may be most of  the people are deal with the telegram because their greedy. 

On 12/1/2019 at 11:00 AM, aqua said:

I don't know if the telegram bots are a scam or not because I don't use telegram too often like other people. Maybe you know so many telegram bots that are trying to steal your money, so you need to prevent that thing before it's too late. If you don't want to get scam, you must ignore the bots and never use any services from the bot in the groups so you can avoid the fraud. If you find that some bots give information about the investing programs, you should be careful, and it's better to stay away from them.

That is correct my friend, I am also not that much depending on the telegram so there is a less chance to get scammed but in the case of other members we need to give a correct kind of awareness because scammers would try to make new ideas to scam always try to avoid contact with the unknown persons.

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative topic . And this is very helpful for everyone . You are right my friend  all telegram investbox are scam . But some are not that's why work on telegram be carefully . Because it is better for us if we don't careful we can lose our money .

Basically a lot of scammers are going to contact you on the telegram or Whatsapp etc you should avoid from these kinds of scammers these kinds of boats are just to scam you. you should not share your wallet information or private key with them if you will do that then you will be in a big loss so avoid the boats and other user contacting you on telegram or Whatsapp. 

A lot of the bots that are on Telegram are fraud and scam bots and that is why i personally do not trust any of the accounts that are on Telegram. As a rule of thumb, it is important to know that anything that sounds as if it is too good to be true is often the case and no one will give you money for nothing, especially when it comes to cases where they claim that they are able to double your money. Therefore i agree with you in saying that you should stay away from Telegram bots, an if you do use them always research them first and ensure that they are linked to the site they claim. There are many third party telegram accounts that have no relation to the actual site. 

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I also seen many scam Telegram bots but I didn't use them. Telegram is full of the scam telegram bots for fake airdrop. There're some fake wallets in that kind of Bots please be safe from scammers friends.

Yes friend unfortunately many people continue and will continue to fall into this friend because it is something that will have no end, man has his two parts, the good part and the bad part, and unfortunately the bad part takes advantage of the money of others and steals them.

• +2 1

Thank you so much sharing this valuable information mate. I have also seen many scam bots on telegram. You must use official links while searching for telegram bot. Or you may end up giving your valuable information to a fake or scam bot. And you may lose your money. 

actually the new telegram boots are the best way to make investments as at the start they will pay the most recent members that means there will pay the old members and the old members will be able to earn money from it.