What is the best exchange to trade your assets? - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

What is the best exchange to trade your assets?

For my side, I generally use yobit or binance, because they have a high daily volume on the crypto-assets which they have to invest in, and its interface are very simple and intuitive to use (yobit the most) so I never get lost for even a second. Another features which I want to mention it's that yobit have many others interesting functionalities to look at, for example the virtualmining, every time that I trade some satohis on yobit I go ahead and check if Ican buy another "micro minner"or not, you may want to check it out too! ^^.

In accordance with their recommendations, I add Binance and the Quantfury application, I consider that both offer security at the time of trading and quite striking levels of leverage.  Additionally, both have a very easy to use interface, something very important for us beginners.

In accordance with their recommendations, I add Binance and the Quantfury application, I consider that both offer security at the time of trading and quite striking levels of leverage.  Additionally, both have a very easy to use interface, something very important for us beginners.

On 3/12/2020 at 12:28 PM, Treat1234 said:

The best exchange to trade my assets can be binance and kucoin, they are safe and the platform is well known too, even yobit exchange is safe too

its funny reading this now, and this goes to show that no exchange is safe because the two exchanges you mentioned got hacked, binance lost 7000 bitcoins and kucoin hacked for 280 millions.

• +5 1

On 10/8/2020 at 7:21 AM, duncun007 said:

its funny reading this now, and this goes to show that no exchange is safe because the two exchanges you mentioned got hacked, binance lost 7000 bitcoins and kucoin hacked for 280 millions.

I am so also aware of the hack, binance was hacked in 2019 while kucoin was hacked recently. One thing I hate about the exchanges is that they are not secure and safe as for now because they make use of hot wallets for users. 

Nowadays, you can truly pick any exchange you want.

Since the decisions currently in the broker's hand not knowing whether the exchange, they will going to pick is truly best or not, yet at any rate they follow what their heart says.

Anyway, just like what I am saying, lots of good and interesting exchanges right now can be truly found.

I guess you are not expecting that I will going to say this, yet as I pick the best crypto exchange not only for this year, I ended up picking Atomars. Yes, it isn't that exceptionally known, yet there's one thing I truly love the most about it.

SECURITY. I know that every exchange has it, but this trading platform really nailed this feature. As it's never been issued on a big hack problem before.

Not just that, Atomars, supports multiple fiat currencies, along with multiple digital assets. They have this leading API and its low latency data and execution feeds.

Well, I think this is too much, yet you can likewise make some read and research about it or basically check for their official site. 

There are multiple crypto exchanger but i like binance and yobit only for trading due to its unique feature like their transaction speed and its options for withdraw like USD.  I little bit know the hacking histroy of binance but now after this bad situation obviously they must tiet their security. So we want secure crypto exchanger because we dont take this type of risk. So for me binance and yobit is best. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can trade on yobit, it is a good crpto exchange. Its investbox box is brilliant you can earn 1% to 10% daily profit on your investment. 

But yobit exchange fee for btc and usd is little high. Btc has 0.012 and usd has $6 exchange fee. 

Or you can trade on binance, it is the best crypto exchange. Globally top exchange for cryptocurrency. It is easy to use. You can also buy crypto from your local currency from P2P in binance. 

I personally use these two exchanges. 

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I believe in yobit exchange. I think choosing a secure exchange is very important, lest something like cryptopia happen again. For that do not put all your assets on the exchange, keep it in several places or wallets. I currently believe in yobit for its safety.

• +5 1

The best exchanges for me are Binance, Yobit, Coinbase but they have relatively high fees and at the moment it is Binance Exchange, it is the best terms for business but I am an old user of Binance Exchange. 

• +1 1

i read about yobit that has good and strong securite system, but the problem is there are many coins in yobit wallet are in maintenance from long time, for example i'm moving my coins from  yobit to others exchange by changing to DGB, but i have more than 20 days and the wallet in on maintenance now the price of DGB down if i sell all my DGB coin i will lose 40% from his value,

• +5 1

For me  I use Binance, and I think it is the best place to trade cryptocurrency, depend my experience and how good it solve my problems,and also it is very safe to trade.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

You should pay attention to many factors that must be taken into account before choosing the exchange that you intend to trade on, and these matters include security, liquidity, fees, and user experience. After evaluating these factors, you can choose and I personally prefer Yobit from the platforms you mentioned.

Yobit is the best exchange to trade your asset, but you can also make use of other good and reputable exchange like binance which is also good for trading. People should also know that trading is risky. 

In particular based on facts I think that no exchange platform is exempt from being attacked by hackers. On the other hand, what we must take into account when choosing the best exchange, apart from security, we must also take into account the liquidity in assets, the diversity of accepted tokens, the functionality when operating and the economy in terms of to transaction fees. My favorites are Binance, Bittrex, ProBit and Kucoin. I can't give my opinion about Yobit yet since I'm just starting to use them, but I see that it complies with the parameters that I particularly take into account when choosing a good exchange, apart from its VMining and InvestBox that I plan to use in the future.

• +2 1

I think yobit is a the best exchange to trade your assets.you can make also good profit in invest it... Many member invest in the yobit and get huge profit... There are many invest site but such binance.. But i prefer yobit... I fell better to invest in yobit..    

i used Yobit for exchanged and feel safer than any matters its also Yobit compirtable website not heavy even i used old mobile phone. So Yobit still the best for me for al kind device 

For me, the best exchange that I'll use to trade my assets would be Binance. It is because Binance has a lot of users and does have a really good price per cryptocurrency. Also, they have a very little transaction fee which really makes it a great exchange for us to trade or cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

According to my knowledge yobit is the most trusted and best exchange. Because it's security is very secure nobody can't stole your amount from this exchange. For more security you can enable google authenticator security. Transaction is done only in few seconds.

It's support is very helpful.

Unfortunately, the huge number of the websites that use cryptocurrencies made it difficult to the new members in crypto world to know which one they should trust. A lot of these sites now a days can be hacked easily or they are spams that is why any one who like to join crypto world should read enough about the place he/she are going to invest their money in.

For me I work in YoBit as it is the most realistic site and I trust in them.

thank you for the information you provided my friend .

BetFury                                                   

Dear you didn't mention binance exchange which is on the top in crypto trading. My best exchanges are binance exchange, yobit exchange, coinbene exchange and hoo exchange. 

Before start trading in any exchange first check it's credibility and rankings. 

On 10/12/2019 at 8:58 AM, j1mb0hero88 said:

My favorite exchange is Binance, Binance is a large and reputable exchange. Especially they have Binance Coin, BNB is a coin with great prospects.

The exchanges are very less reliable now, the issue is that I have loss so much because of the reinvestment and the market sudden change washout my account. No exchange will warn you when the market sudden changes. 

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Currently, I use Binance and Yobit to keep my funds, I leave them for a long time and I never had any problems .. until now they are reliable exchanges for me

i don't know any of the exchanges you mentioned other than yobit but in general you should know there is no best exchange , it all depends on the user and what , how he uses the exchange  after that he can decide between the legit exchanges which is better for him 

back to the list you put i choose yobit since i didn't know the others and all my deals are with yobit

• +4 1