What is the best exchange to trade your assets? - Page 10 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

What is the best exchange to trade your assets?

In my personal use the Yobit, Binance, coinbase  comes out best for Trading. These platform gives good options and variety of coins. Although many other exchange are available in market but these exchanges have good services. The withdraw and trading tools are very compatible for users. These exchanges have good liquidity in market. Their ranks are also good and quick support center. Their for you will find trading in their every coin.Trading in crypto needs good exchange who have gifts for their users and these exchanges gives airdrop, giveaway and offers to their users. 

If you are looking for capital investment for a good business, you should use Ubit Wallet, then you will get good amount of capital. If you use Ubit capital, you can make a profit. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. However I advise you to use Ubit Wallet, it will work with you safely.

There are many trade exchangers but I also use bit coin for currency exchange. It gave me a handsome amount. And it can't take much experience. 

On 10/11/2019 at 10:11 AM, spyaquino said:

We know that there are several exchanges to trade our cryptographic assets, but all are reliable ?! We recently had the case of the closure of Cryptopia, because succumbing to a major "rack attack", we also had Binance, which was also attacked by hackers, but unlike Cryptopia, this had a clue to recover. So here we have a very big deadlock over which exchange we will be safe and we can worrylessly trade our assets. So I will leave here five names of exchanges that currently, in my view, are growing in the cryptographic scenario, and so, I would like to know which one you trust, or if you have another more reliable suggestion and not on this list, leave her name in the comment. Thank you in advance and I count on your participation. Which of these exchanges do you most trust or indicate?

Yobit.net

Coinbene

Latoken

Hitbtc

Bcnex

I prefer yobit.net for the exchange because I think it is the best exchange site for the crypto trade. Yobit is really very good platform for the transfer and exchange. It has a low transaction fee and we can transfer and exchange our money easily and securely. So I want to suggest everyone for using this exchange. 

Jobit, Beatrex, Binance and Cocaine are reliable for me.  Crypto asset deposit and withdrawal transactions are very fast.  I love this job more and believe a lot. You can benefit a lot by working here.

you can not say which is the best because the people have different tastes and the needs too that is why they are selecting the different exchanges for different type of trading.

The exchanges I use are YBT, Beatrex, Binance are the best for me. Also these exchanges are very fast in their deposit and withdrawal transactions and the one I like the most is Yobit because the chat option I enjoy reading and chatting is fun. 

It is not related to the platform you are trading on. There are many good platforms that you can trade on, but it is important to be a successful and professional trader and know how to control your feelings.

• +1 1

Except Yobit the rest are very bad exchanges in this list. Latoken, HitBTC, Coinbene, all have some same tactic with giving very high fake volumes and have many problems for the user, they have low liquidity and not enough traders, and many times they give problems to customers asking for source of their funds.

Yobit is not in the same category with these exchanges.

Of all these listed exchanges, I trust the Yobit exchange and the HitBtc exchange the most.I have used them for more than one year and have not had any problems with them.. Personally, only Binance is suitable for me, so I only use It for trading.

They are all good there but i only use yobit from that list. I was using HitBTC for sometime then shifted to binance and now am using yobit as my main wallet because its where i store my large amount.

In my opinion, I choose to make my transactions in the yobit.net platform due to fact that the transaction is very easy and the charges is low compared to other exchangers

I think even though binance massively attract by hackers it’s still good exchange and many trust with this one and until now still number 1 that is why I still prefer Binance

My friend i suggest you to use yobit wallet.  Because this Wallet is very safe to use. 

You can trade here because this wallet is used by a lot of people.  They can trust this wallet so my friend you can trust this wallet and hope you can success in trade. 

Best of luck my friend 

Thanks😍😍           

In my opinion, I choose to make my transactions in the yobit.in this  platform due to fact that the transaction is very easy and the charges is low.Yobit is the best exchanger for trading and there are many best exchanger in online site yobit is one of them.

The best platforms for trading are Yobit and Binance, I trust them, and the Yobit platform is easy to use and light on the device and has a lot of currency pairs and there is an investment fund and Binance. The confidence in it increased after the penetration of it and the compensation of its clients from the fund and the amounts of users were not affected by it.

• Useful or interesting 1

As for me i used kraken because it is one of the most trusted cryptocurrency exchange in the market their highest priority is to earn the trust of we customers so trading kraken is very confidential.

• +5 1

In my case yobit.net is best site for doing trading. Because it's working features and guranteed security is very unique and quit successfull. Also exchange fee is low. Ensure to exchange with out any fraud.

• +5 1

I only trust binance,even you mention that it was hacked before. Binance has many lists of good coins,and reliable,it also has small fees using bnb token. Yobit was new to me,but the features is quite good,no other exchange has the same feature like yobit,but i dont like their token list,many are useless.

• +5 1

Thanks for your suggestions. I prefer to use yobit. Because we can perform transactions very quickly. Apart from that, it does not require authentication and has advantageous features like Investbox

• +5 1

I think that Talking about this is very wide, because a very large exchange is a very broad but most common and popular for carrying out such operation.I add dual and Quantlyfuri application, I consider that both of them provide security and quite attractive levels during the trading of leverage. In addition, both are very easy to use interfaces, something very important for us.

Youbit is good exhanger if you are interested in trading or investment then youbit is cool you easily learn everything on youbit account it is good many users take advantage of this

• +5 1

There are many traders exchangers but we not be believe on every one. It is because many are scam. I choose a yobit for transection and with draw it is because it is very easy and very fast. So I am advising to use this.

• +5 1

On 10/11/2019 at 10:11 AM, spyaquino said:

We know that there are several exchanges to trade our cryptographic assets, but all are reliable ?! We recently had the case of the closure of Cryptopia, because succumbing to a major "rack attack", we also had Binance, which was also attacked by hackers, but unlike Cryptopia, this had a clue to recover. So here we have a very big deadlock over which exchange we will be safe and we can worrylessly trade our assets. So I will leave here five names of exchanges that currently, in my view, are growing in the cryptographic scenario, and so, I would like to know which one you trust, or if you have another more reliable suggestion and not on this list, leave her name in the comment. Thank you in advance and I count on your participation. Which of these exchanges do you most trust or indicate?

Yobit.net

Coinbene

Latoken

Hitbtc

Bcnex

In my opinion the best exchanger to exchange is in binance.With Binance we can easily exchange and trade and at a much lower cost.If we can withdraw from this exchanger then its withdraw fee is much less so I like this exchanger very much.

• +5 1