What is the best exchange to trade your assets? - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

What is the best exchange to trade your assets?

On 12/23/2019 at 9:30 PM, Frozen Kingdom said:

If you want to trade safely then you can try binance,huobi,p2pb2b,yobit etc exchange site. Among them binance is the most trusted exchange site. So you can trade on their if you are experienced on trading.

We always endeavor to exchange our forex into an easy method, who does not necessarily have to take long to change. I believe that the most effective exchange will be yobit, no risk to everyone. They have low withdrawal fees so I usually trade there very often

• +1 1

I think Iobit Exchanger is the first-rate exchanger for my property commercial enterprise. i have not been buying and selling like this Exchanger however i've the inducement to change.

Yobit is my best exchange site for all my trading needs it's also my first exchange to use in the crypto world and it has never disappointed me since I started using it's for this point of view I consider it to be the best to me.

To me they have been everytime the same even if they had their own past issues or been hacked but were able to recover and that's why i keep myself hodling on them.

Those are: Coinbase Pro, Binance and Yobit.

I do feel those 3 exchanges are unbeatable till now as no other exchange as the features that i require for my own investments.

Security is also above the top average.

• +3 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

For me, I use Coinbene and the Yobit platform in order to carry out the trading process. These two sites are safe. Also, my friend, we should not keep large amounts of currencies in these sites. Instead, we keep our currencies in the portfolios.

As I said, there are several platforms for trading, but the time remains the most important even if you do not have a high reputation, but people have the eagerness to save their currencies. Among the options I have made I will choose yobit so far I have not found any difficulty or problem .Coinbene
Platform 2 I used to count on in my currency savings as well. There has been a binance platform, this coin has an advantage, although you are below it as a platform that can be hacked, but any platform like this is good in it, because what you lose from penetration compensates you.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes. Of course in my opinion trading on Yobit exchanger is the best and the best. Because trading on Yobit exchanger can make huge amount of money in less time. It is very easy to train from here.

Am just fall in love with yobit and i will never reject it. There are many good exchanges out there but yobit has everything that i need so there is no anyway that i can use other exchange.

The best exchange for trading my assets is yobit.net, I think trading on yobit.net is very profitable because it has a lot of features and lots of free coins there, and the most important thing is its security. Yobit is also very popular with its campaign, CryptoTalk which gives free bitcoins and gives beginners the opportunity to start trading on yobit.

The best exchange and I believe is yobit, I have been using yobit for a year and it is very safe. The easy menu makes the yobit exchange suitable for beginners who want to trade, besides that there are lots of free coins on yobit too. The most important thing is that security is guaranteed, until now yobit has never been hacked so I believe.

• +2 1

I use binance and yobit.Mostly yobit.they are the most trusted website i have seen so far.I will invest more in this 2  websites.So i suggest everyone to use yobit also.I feel safe whenever i invest my money in these

Yobit, binance and kucoin could be the best for me. Deposit and withdrawal transactions for crypto assets in yobit are very fast. I like Yobit the most and I trust it very much the best of those platforms for me

I use binance  exchange platform easy to use  clear
 full-front integrated exchange staking and mining supported by airdrop for most currencies

Yobit is a simple exchange that allows us to easily buy and sell cryptocurrency Moreover, its solidarity with its customers and members is amazing.

• +1 1

On 10/11/2019 at 12:11 AM, spyaquino said:

We know that there are several exchanges to trade our cryptographic assets, but all are reliable ?! We recently had the case of the closure of Cryptopia, because succumbing to a major "rack attack", we also had Binance, which was also attacked by hackers, but unlike Cryptopia, this had a clue to recover. So here we have a very big deadlock over which exchange we will be safe and we can worrylessly trade our assets. So I will leave here five names of exchanges that currently, in my view, are growing in the cryptographic scenario, and so, I would like to know which one you trust, or if you have another more reliable suggestion and not on this list, leave her name in the comment. Thank you in advance and I count on your participation. Which of these exchanges do you most trust or indicate?

Yobit.net

Coinbene

Latoken

Hitbtc

Bcnex

Honestly, there are several very good exchanges. I am currently performing my asset operations with the Yobit platform which has surprised me because in addition to exchanging my assets I can make an investment in cryptocurrencies and recently virtual mining came out, which is really giving very good results the best exchange platform I have used is YOBIT

I prefer yobit exchange to trade my digital assets. Its most convenient exchange. Yobit is the best exchange. Its most secure and relaible.

• +1 1

Yobit is the exchange that I trust because of its reliability and speed of operation,iobit has earned my trust.

Edited by okqqq
  • +2 1

Binance takes one of the first places among all trading platforms both in terms of real trading volume and the number of active users. It has rich functionality and a good level of security. In addition to trading, it gives you the opportunity to earn crypt in other ways — staking, landing, IEO, futures trading.

• +1 1

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

On 10/11/2019 at 12:11 AM, spyaquino said:

We know that there are several exchanges to trade our cryptographic assets, but all are reliable ?! We recently had the case of the closure of Cryptopia, because succumbing to a major "rack attack", we also had Binance, which was also attacked by hackers, but unlike Cryptopia, this had a clue to recover. So here we have a very big deadlock over which exchange we will be safe and we can worrylessly trade our assets. So I will leave here five names of exchanges that currently, in my view, are growing in the cryptographic scenario, and so, I would like to know which one you trust, or if you have another more reliable suggestion and not on this list, leave her name in the comment. Thank you in advance and I count on your participation. Which of these exchanges do you most trust or indicate?

Yobit.net

Coinbene

Latoken

Hitbtc

Bcnex

For this reason, it is advisable to read before using any trading platform and if it is to save our cryptocurrencies much more, the list is quite wide of large exchanges my personal use varies and most of all it is Binance, Yobit, Bittrex and even Local Btc is good Commerce.

Easy and good question at the same time ... I've been since 2017 and I've been using the Yobit exchange because it's really cool and I've used many exchanges but the only exchange I often use for trading is Yobit Shake
This is because it contains many advantages that distinguish it from others, including:
Ease of use .
Low trading commission.
Instant withdrawal and deposit with low commission.
It contains a lot of digital currencies.
And a lot of advantages.

Edited by hassan1999

Talking about this topic is very wide since there is a very large variety of Exchange but the most common and popular to carry out such operations because they have a wide variety of cryptocurrencies and volume are Binance, OKEx, Bittrex, Coinbase Pro, to name a few.

• +1 1

In my opinion, I like Binance. Because Binance is a large exchange in the world full of features and beneficial for traders. Moreover, this is also a very safe, highly secure exchange with low transaction costs and high liquidity.

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"