What is the best exchange to trade your assets? - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

What is the best exchange to trade your assets?

Binance would be the outstanding deal to switch one's methods. Likewise far more alternate I might suggest people Bittrex, Yobit, Hotbit, Idex, Kucoin this can be the most beneficial centralized deal.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:11 AM, spyaquino said:

We know that there are several exchanges to trade our cryptographic assets, but all are reliable ?! We recently had the case of the closure of Cryptopia, because succumbing to a major "rack attack", we also had Binance, which was also attacked by hackers, but unlike Cryptopia, this had a clue to recover. So here we have a very big deadlock over which exchange we will be safe and we can worrylessly trade our assets. So I will leave here five names of exchanges that currently, in my view, are growing in the cryptographic scenario, and so, I would like to know which one you trust, or if you have another more reliable suggestion and not on this list, leave her name in the comment. Thank you in advance and I count on your participation. Which of these exchanges do you most trust or indicate?

Yobit.net

Coinbene

Latoken

Hitbtc

Bcnex

I have been using the following exchanges

1) kucoin

2) binance

3) Hit BTC

Yobit is the best and trusted cryptocurrency exchange on the market.In my experience yobit is the best exchanger for trading.It’s a very safe and secure exchanger.

2 hours ago, Jahidmahid said:

I think trading on Yobit Exchanger is best. Because trading on Yobit Exchanger can make more money in a short time. And here training is very easy.  There is no need to spend more time to make money.  Here you can make meaningful post in a very short time and earn more profit.

Yobit might be a good exchange for you to trade and enjoy alot of opportunities in that exchange, yobit has even investbox where you can invest and have your profits daily

commonly I trade on Binance as of the coins they hold listed. Yobit is moreover good, but the level is not consequently benefit to trade my coins or they are not listed.

oh no dear do not used bcnex exchange because this exchange not working well for interest of investors and i used this exchange and still my funds stuck on this exchange. Withdraw always rejected or failed. 

• +1 1

On 12/1/2019 at 7:52 PM, duncun007 said:

hey there our campaign winner haha , you should try being on kucoin more because that one has more volume and also they always have good competition for traders and you could win some free money.

Yobit is trusted by many users as cryptocurrency users and they have great programs such as Investbox and airdrop, in addition to the support that has been given the top attention. but there were no claims of losses. I think by looking at historia, we can choose safe exchanges and have a level of security for hackers.

On 1/12/2020 at 12:37 AM, hmind said:

All I know is that if you think about which problem is better or safer over time you will not do it, we won't even trade.  As for me, all the excha ge where I can trade is good as long as their volume is up and running.  So excha ge doesn't have to be big or safe, but whether there is a market volume is important for me.  For example I choose yobit as the best and most trusted exchange, but my assets are XLM, can I exchange yobit site?  Don't I have to find another meaningful exchange.

Binance was really good to me and so I recommend it to anyone who wants to exchange cryptocurrencies at the best prices and lower transaction fees. convert yobit to replace your currency, I believe in yobit additions but you defend the struggle and discuss Binance like yobit

On 10/11/2019 at 5:17 AM, cryptotalker said:

yobit, bittrex, binance and kucoin are reliable for me. yobit crypto asset deposit and withdraw transactions are very fast. I love yobit more and trust more because of this quality of service.

You are right about this exchanges. But now I prefer yobit. It is one of the best. 

I will never hesitate to solution Yobit as the most excellent exchanges for trading. Because scores of return Yobit has not surely owned by other exchanges. amid its Yobit has a new include that is very appealing to traders, to be exact freecoins and investbox. Freecoins definitely gives free coins, as we experience scores of relations like free coins. after that investbox know how to become a precise sizeable profit with a diminutive capital. And at hand are dispel new return that I may not indication one by one, the assumption is no penury to hesitate to trade in Yobit.

I usually trade with binance for my scalping but in investing I choose yobit switch over as they hold an amazing investment list and the appeal is helpful enough.

For me, Yobit always remains the best cryptocurrency asset. The Yobit cryptocurrency exchange is always very convenient to use and trade with cryptocurrency. 

On 1/12/2020 at 12:37 AM, hmind said:

All I know is that if you think about which problem is better or safer over time you will not do it, we won't even trade.  As for me, all the excha ge where I can trade is good as long as their volume is up and running.  So excha ge doesn't have to be big or safe, but whether there is a market volume is important for me.  For example I choose yobit as the best and most trusted exchange, but my assets are XLM, can I exchange yobit site?  Don't I have to find another meaningful exchange.

Binance was really good to me and so I recommend it to anyone who wants to exchange cryptocurrencies for the best prices and lower transaction fees. I believe in yobit supplement but you defend the struggle and discuss Binance like yobit

The best trading platform for me is the BINANCE and YOBIT platform, it offers a lot of features and offers that you can make a good profit through and this is definitely good to work

THINK POSITIVE

1 hour ago, bentayebsalah said:

The best trading platform for me is the BINANCE and YOBIT platform, it offers a lot of features and offers that you can make a good profit through and this is definitely good to work

Binance is the best exchange to trade any cryptocurrency we have and the volume of this exchange attract more traders to the platform

I trust the yobit exchange the most. I think it is because this was the first trading platform that i used and now that i am comfortable with it i prefer to keep using it as opposed to using new trading platforms. The features on yobit are quite good and they offer good exchange rates with even better transaction fees.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 1/21/2020 at 12:24 AM, Tasin Rana said:

I think the yobit exchange and the coinbase exchange are the best in my mind.  Beacuse i am using this two  for my exchange.  And i think if you want exchange then you can use this two site for your exchange.         

Trade with confidence. Getting customers' trust is always our top priority. We gain that trust through the best security in the business - most of our digital assets are kept safe in cold wallets so bad actors cannot access them. There are many exchanges to trade. But in my opinion, yobit is the best exchange tool for trading, I really like it

The best platform for me is the binance platform and the yobit platform, each platform offers different advantages from each other and for this you should use these platforms as they are good and you can make a good profit

Life is great and enjoy it

We are exchanging for the Yobit podium, it is rather extraordinary, helping you to buy and sell the most crucial amount of values and possesses an excellent looking program besides obtaining an outstanding assist crew that one could speak with any time any risk.

4 hours ago, Ucaca said:

I think that yobit is very safe and also has a good program, as long as I'm on yobit there are no significant obstacles, but I have traded on yobit and can't buy information is a mistake, I've experienced it several times.

The best exchange to trade my assets can be binance and kucoin, they are safe and the platform is well known too, even yobit exchange is safe too

On 1/21/2020 at 12:54 AM, Masum Billah said:

Actually I am using Yobit Exchanger for trading.  I think that Yobit is the best exchanger I've ever seen.  Now most people trade this currency in this exchanger.

I like this type of exchange involving investment. I will continue to apply this exchange. The following can trade coins easily. It is very much economical and scequred. I also use it. That's why it's a bet you have lots of exchanges to choose from, but if you have to trade, choose a platform with good volume and good security system.

On 1/22/2020 at 12:43 PM, Zahangir12 said:

I think trading on the Yobit Exchanger is the most appropriate.  Because trading on Eobit Exchanger can make more money in a short period of time, and can be very profitable.

yobit, bittrex, binance and even kucoin could be responsible for my situation. houses own cryptocurrencies and even their selling distances are pretty quick. binance i want to verify my account, they rejected my verification twice now i have used bitmax.

On 3/12/2020 at 2:01 PM, manoch darbandi said:

bittrex and binance are for me. They are also very fast deposit transactions and withdrawals. In my opinion, yobit is the best exchange tool for trading

You gave reasons why bittrex and binance are the best, but you did not give reason why yobit is.

On 1/21/2020 at 12:54 AM, Masum Billah said:

Actually I am using Yobit Exchanger for trading.  I think that Yobit is the best exchanger I've ever seen.  Now most people trade this currency in this exchanger.

I like this type of exchange involving investment. I will continue to apply this exchange. The following can trade coins easily. You have a lot of exchanges to choose from, but if you have to trade, choose a platform with good volume and good security system.

On 1/22/2020 at 12:43 PM, Zahangir12 said:

I think trading on the Yobit Exchanger is the most appropriate.  Because trading on Eobit Exchanger can make more money in a short period of time, and can be very profitable.

owning cryptocurrencies and even their sales gap is quite fast. I want yobit a lot and even trust a lot so high quality in the product. binance I want to verify my account, they declined my verification twice now i have used bitmax.