Arbitrage strategy for day trader - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Trader21

Arbitrage strategy for day trader

2 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

If you have done arbitrage trading before, then you should share the exchange links so that we can earn from them too, as there are rear possibilities of earning through arbitrage trading as we can't find suitable exchanges.

You have not known about arbitrage trading yet, it is not about sharing and exchange, in arbitrage trading, you need more than one exchange, you will compare their price differences to use it for your own advantage. To know the prices from these exchanges, bots can be very useful. 

17 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

If you have done arbitrage trading before, then you should share the exchange links so that we can earn from them too, as there are rear possibilities of earning through arbitrage trading as we can't find suitable exchanges.

You will be there one to look for the exchanges you want, you will look for btc and other crypto prices and check their differences, the difference in price is what you will use to trade, that is called arbitrage trading. 

• +2 1

9 hours ago, DiamondBit said:

You will be there one to look for the exchanges you want, you will look for btc and other crypto prices and check their differences, the difference in price is what you will use to trade, that is called arbitrage trading. 

You are right but you can also recommend exchanges someone can use for arbitrage trading. I forgot one, I am not interested but some people could. And it is very important to let people know that it requires high amount of money before starting arbitrage trading. 

i am not families with this arbitrage trades. What is this strategy actually? Any explanation guys?

• -1 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

3 hours ago, Moneyguru said:

I think there is many ICO, but the many of them is also a fail project, so we need to do research for the dev . Many ICO is also a scam, I just buying yobit ico and binance ico, other exchanger i never participate in the ICO.

Fortunately, I have participated to buy new Tokens from the good project's ICO. I was not asked to submit KYC to purchase tokens so I have easily manged to buy their ERC-20 tokens by using Ether. Well, I also recommend to prefer only the real projects. 

Arbitrage!? i don't know how many people can believe that the changes in cryptocurrencies prices between the exchanges can be profitable for them! if you have enough experiences in this cryptocurrencies world and in using more than one exchange so you will find that it wouldn't be profitable any way..

Sometimes the exchange with low cryptocurrency's price prevent you from withdrawing your balance and sometimes there wouldn't be any selling orders and you may lose your money! be aware please about this issue my friends..

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/23/2020 at 6:13 AM, Trader21 said:

My friend, it is simple but it takes a lot of time to master. For example: You compare the price of the same altcoin in the different exchanges and see if it worth to buy low on first exchange and sell at the second exchange. After making decision, just do it and the profit will increase with repeating the same thing.

Not only experience we need high capital also to to arbitrage trading, because in this trading first select two different exchange where first exchange we buy this coin at low prices, and sell second exchange at high price, right but in between these two exchange we need to pay transaction fees and trading fees, if we have low capital then our profit goes in  fees, so we must should have huge capital then some profit loss but earn decent profit.

• +3 1

I used to do a lot of arbitrage in the past, I looked for coins with a low volume, which was listed preferably in reliable exchanges, so as not to run the risk of losing your funds by depositing in a false exchange, then I compared the currency prices in each exchange for coinmarketcap, and made my arbitration

Arbitration nowadays is difficult to do for 2 reasons, there are many exchanges that the currency has a lower value but the exchange is scam and you can take a hit, the 2 reason is that it is very disputed, many people try to do arbitration, and it ends up being difficult to find an opportunity

yes the strstegy is simple, you need to watch the marketcap price of the altcoin su follow and compare the price in differets exchanges, so you must to calculate if worth it. And then wmyou will have little profits quickly

I sat on many exchanges, the real strategy is your mind, think with your brains and it will be good for you, I have used this rule hundreds of times, 75% of it worked in my favor)

En mi opinión, es muy arriesgado arbitrar una moneda que está excluida de la lista de otro intercambio, por lo general, la moneda será tan baja como la que compre en el intercambio 

• -3 1

Hello, i came to the post to learn since i have the same doubt,when i tried to arbitrate it was a bit bad , so i am going to put into practice some ideas that i read in this post. thanks.

buy cheap and sell expensive, it is what has always worked for me, take advantage of this reversal mechanism, it has always given good results, just study the currency and the market in depth, so that you acquire patience and make no mistakes.

On 4/14/2020 at 8:36 PM, bentayebsalah said:

I do Arbitrage on a daily basis but it takes a lot of capital to succeed in achieving good profits because the small amount of money will not succeed due to fees and deductions

i dont now how are you guys still do arbitrage trading, there arent many trusted exchanges nowadays so that you can send money back and forth to, the only chance i had lately to arbitrage was when kucoin slowly started allowing the deposit and withdrawals and there was mainly 2% difference which is pretty good for arbitrage trading.

• +1 1

You must have capital if you want to do business.  Because if you have capital you can make a lot of money and then you have to have an idea about your business.  If you want to improve the business, you have to be Honest

• +1 1

Arbitrage is not easy and one mistake can cost a lot but if you do that carefully planned with a big amount it can be very profitable. I don't know about low price coins that are delisted you might have found an opportunity but you maybe try to buy some and only find that the exchange wallet is under maintenance and you won't be able to withdraw.

• +2 1

I never did arbitrage but it can be profitable and you say you did that with delisted altcoins. But how you bought delisted altcoins from the exchange they were delisted? You had them before and you withdrawn? I don't understand how you can profit with delisted tokens, maybe give us an example with screenshots it would help more. Thanks.

• +1 1

It is very difficult to make good gains doing arbitrage. You have to take into account the commissions per exchange and because of them it is possible that the operation is no longer profitable or that the profit is so small that it is not worth risking. If you try to make money with arbitrage, better looks for bots that they will do the job faster and more efficiently than you

• +1 1

Arbitrage can happen between exchanges and inside the same exchange between different pairs in some occasions but it can go wrong sometimes and especially between exchanges we can buy a coin and find many problems when we try to make the transfer, so we have to be very careful and find what can go wrong.

• +2 1

Congratulations! You have made very difficult trades even with coins that are delisted and you sold them to exchanges that had higher price from the one you bought them. This is very good perception you have and it is not easy to find so rare opportunities. You made me think about arbitrage and it looks that this is very low risk trading option but very hard to find and execute. You did great with this.

• +3 1

To arbitrage successfully you have to find two exchanges that offer the same coin in different prices. Or you can buy from someone else from OTC or P2P exchanges at a price that is lower than the running price. This can happen but it is not easy and you ahve to learn to use all these trading desks perfectly and move fast when it is needed. Also it is best to use only the top exchanges.

• +2 1

I haven't done arbitrage but heard stories of how you can fail and many try to buy small tokens as you did you have to look for the wallets if they are active in both exchanges. Also you should know that for some coins it takes an hour to deposit the cryptocurrencies maybe you will miss the chance in this hour, but the risk is not very high.

• +1 1

I do not think people can make money from arbitrage trading, how can I trade from on exchange to another, I have to consider the withdrawal fee, which can even take away the profit. I believe it can also results to lose. But, practicing it and seeing how it works will be good. 

• -2 1