Crypto has no value without capital @! - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryp2flowers

Crypto has no value without capital @!

All of this belongs to the mindset of the trader or investor. The financial investor collects the capital and stores it or invests in the long term in order to win more, but the ordinary investor spends his money

• Useful or interesting 1

Most of the new members within the crypto fields are facing the problem of capital, where they enter this field without any capital, and here the big problem begins as these people seek to find sites through which they can collect the capital so that they start working in profitable areas such as trading or investment

Actually without capital no one will be able to start up a trade, and also not everyone uses same ways to derive capital to start up a trade, many work in here gather their earning and start up trading, I think is not a bad idea because not everyone has the knowledge of going into blogging as u said.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

People who want to achieve good profits must obtain the cryptocurrencies and transfer them from several sites to the Yobit platform and then the next stage comes which is learning to trade and through trading they can double the profits. I followed this step and it actually succeeded

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes bro capital is always a problem if you want to start-up without investment. And i also used to get such problems as for students it is tough to get investment for trading and we should work on forum like Cryptotalk and some referal apps and shortlink is also good if we have audience in YouTube or blog. And after gathering capital we can enter in trading.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I totally agree with you, for someone to be successful here on cryptocurrency he/she has to have a capital which will be use in investment or trading in other to get a profit in return from it.

Trading can also be done with only a small initial capital that can be multiplied through the various options such as margin and leverage. But the idea is not bad to try to earn a good capital first through the various bounties and airdrops and other small chores and then start trading with substantial capital

It really is!  I believe that cryptocurrency is dependent on the dollar.  And if the dollar or any other cryptocurrency did not exist, then we would not be able to use Bitcoin!  Why?  Because, it would not be relevant, and would not have any value.  Or, in fact, it would become the main currency without the possibility of exchange.

On 2/20/2020 at 8:23 PM, cryp2flowers said:

Some traders do not have capital to enter trading, and some work here to achieve daily profits targeted in trading and not to withdraw them and buy things and the like, so this is my message to them: You must collect capital from blogging and the like shortening links, but does everyone suffer from this problem or not?

I also have no capital when I started crypto currency. I started by doing crypto talk and the earnings I got from crypto talk is the one that I am investing in crypto currency.

Those member who has not much capital should not get involved in trading becuase trading is same as gambling.. You dont know when you will be able to get profits and when get lose... So if you start trading with your all capital then there has a chance to lose your money.. So those Member should find out different ways to earn money        

Absolutely correct, indeed you are right Crypto is nothing with capital,but still what I want you to understand is that in terms of earnings to save as a start up kits or capital, there are various reliable means depends on which one may use or think is more favorable and profitable for him. For it's this site, earning from posting, saving the rewards in target of boosting and improving my trading capital and other categories of Investment

• +3 1

Capital is very important in crypto currencies trading. Without capital it is very hard to earn profit from crypto trading. And experience is as well key role in trading. 

Crypto is not all about capital and trading rather its an combine version of trading,minning,investing and all so i would say that all the time you dont need capital rather you just need to have some skills and experience to earn from this platform.

Capital plays a vital role in every business that someone wants to engage himself into be it trading crypto currency or any other out there and it's not that easy to begin any business without it as you need to work first and raise it like most of us we use what we earn here as capital to get started in crypto currency trading however, we differ in our plans and the way we spend our earnings here.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Trading is not only the thing in Crypto Space. Indeed trading is full of risk!

Crypto Space has lot of opportunities, for example, you can earn from our referral program where there is no need of Capital.

Crypto has a lot of value without capital why not you can create your capital by working here which I think is a lot easier to tie.  This forum is working very fast for business in investing through which you can easily create your capital and make a profit.

2 hours ago, George10 said:

Capital plays a vital role in every business that someone wants to engage himself into be it trading crypto currency or any other out there and it's not that easy to begin any business without it as you need to work first and raise it like most of us we use what we earn here as capital to get started in crypto currency trading however, we differ in our plans and the way we spend our earnings here.

@George10 my way of thinking is different friend Because i have seen many memby in crypto world who join in crypto without capital now but now they doing trade, investment with huge capital.. As far as i know they did many Bounty project, airdrop project and also joined in signature campaign Which give them much capital. If someone has no capital then he must try to earn so friend.                   

• +3 1

5 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@George10 my way of thinking is different friend Because i have seen many memby in crypto world who join in crypto without capital now but now they doing trade, investment with huge capital.. As far as i know they did many Bounty project, airdrop project and also joined in signature campaign Which give them much capital. If someone has no capital then he must try to earn so friend.                   

Sure mate but one thing I have noticed is that we differ in terms of lucky because I tried earning from different sources including airdrops and other sites before being here in this forum and I failed to rise enough capital.

• +1 1

It was difficult but I am understood. You tell people to do blogging if they are no money in bank to invest. I am have a better option to look for a job and make money and invest some of these. You will have good money earn and not only a small that will not help you any.

• +1 1

Just like what I do now, in the meantime I'm collecting satoshi in this forum since I don't have enough fund or capital to try other platform to earn money like trading which could gives me a huge profit and since it is the easiest way to earn and don't have to take risk. Once I have enough satoshi then I will trade it so that I could make a higher income compared to what I earned in this forum.

On 2/20/2020 at 1:23 PM, cryp2flowers said:

Some traders do not have capital to enter trading, and some work here to achieve daily profits targeted in trading and not to withdraw them and buy things and the like, so this is my message to them: You must collect capital from blogging and the like shortening links, but does everyone suffer from this problem or not?

This is right. You need capital to make money in crypto. If you want free crypto I am certain that you will not get it because what you will get is faucets which do not pay any significant money. Having your own capital would boost your earning potential and also give you more options to earn.

• +1 1

Ofcourse if you have an invesment before you start crypto currency industry you have one step ahead but you can also grow your small fortune without a capital or invesment. You don't need to search examples all over the internet, there is hunderds of people who don't even made 1$ invesment in crypto but they are rich at the moment, for example vitalik butterin which he is a programmer and he designed ethereum and he has 100million $ of net worth without investing a single cent. 

if you want to earn just like vitalik without capital, you need to create something or make something for sell in crypto world

• +2 1
  • +3 1

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

On 20.02.2020 at 15:23, cryp2flowers said:

You can start trading with a small capital but you will get as small profit as your capital. Anyway, $200 will be more than enough to begin

Nothing for free, just crumbs.
Maybe someone will be lucky and get something for free.
But I don't think it happens that easy.
Your capital is what determines how much you earn in the crypto world.

• +2 1

This is not compulsory. You have many opportunities and platforms where you can start your own trading and can earn easily...