Is it safe to invest in Cryptocurrency? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Seedra

Is it safe to invest in Cryptocurrency?

First research on more on bitcoin an other coin make you to be intellectual on the flow of cryptotalk currency. So try as much as possible to know 

Sure it is very safe to invest in the  cryptocurrencies if you will keep your account very privately, but the only risk in  cryptocurrencies is loosing in the trading

Yes obviously  it is safe to to invest in crypto. In todays world cryptocurrency is the best place or optionto get profit. So many people are investing and treading their coins in crypto worls. As it is trusted so it is safe.

• +1 1

no cryptocurrency investments are not safe. It can give a lot of profit or it can take down a big chunk of your profit. There is guarantee which way will it go. I personally believe that you should buy where there is a bear market going, because there is panic selling and if you can hold on your nerves, you can easily buy those coins at cheaper price and sell them when there is a bull market coming. 

• +1 1

The primary characteristic of cryptocurrencies may be very robust fluctuations, minute, hour, day by day, and yearly. so making an investment in cryptocurrencies is a high-threat investment region, it's no longer a secure investment region. however, all of us recognize that the better the hazard, the extra appealing the praise.

• +2 1

10 hours ago, Seedra said:

Are cryptocurrencies a safe investment? In short, there is no such thing as a safe investment. ... The volatility with whichcryptocurrencies have fluctuated over the last 12 months certainly evidences a higher risk of loss, but it is also what has made them such a lucrative investment for so many people.Sep 18, 2018

I recommend to invest in both world cryptocorancy and the reall one don't put your money in one place to invest it in.

• -1 1

There isn't an exact security when it comes to investing in cryptocurrency, especially with how volatile the market is. No one can guarantee you a profit in crypto, but if you invest right and do you research you might be able to see a profit. There is an element of risk when it comes to any investment. Always remember that. Look at bitcoin price. Yesterday it was $10000 and now it is $9500. Dropped a lot in one day. The risk is there. So be careful.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes investment is safe in cryptocurrency but I don't know by what means your asking or in which sense you are asking this question the investment is same in cryptocurrencies but the market value is floating it is the value of cryptocurrency is not same or fixed it is changing day by day so maybe sometime your investment will go up and sometime go down.

• +2 1

Absolutely it is safe because I have been in crypto since 2017 and crypto did not cheat me at all. The transaction speed the security of crypto is far powerful the fiat currency. Fiat can be steal from the bank and crypto do not have any bank  

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Seedra said:

Are cryptocurrencies a safe investment? In short, there is no such thing as a safe investment. ... The volatility with whichcryptocurrencies have fluctuated over the last 12 months certainly evidences a higher risk of loss, but it is also what has made them such a lucrative investment for so many people.Sep 18, 2018

If you ask safe in terms of whether our money will be lost because of this obvious fraud will not happen. unless you are in a crypto investment that offers instant returns in large quantities. This will bring you into the fraud scheme

• +1 1

23 minutes ago, Bilal chan said:

yes i think it is Birllent idea to invest crypto

Then if u agree to invest in crypto and it is brilliant as you said. Then you should try Yobit.net investBox. 

It is an Investment plan where you invest and earn % daily.

• +1 1

It is very safe if you use a good exchange or wallet. Trezor and larger nano are the best and safest wallets you can use to safe cryptocurrencies . 

The main thing is that the exchanger and crypto wallet with Crypto at the time become more and more secure for the security developing. But I won't invest everything in my own way, because  

• +1 1

Investing into cryptocurrency is not having issue of security since it has one end encryption very hard to get hacked. But yes risk can be a issue when invested into cryptocurrency because of highly volatile nature of cryptocurrency. Thank you.

• +1 1

Hi,

I am Williams Hackers, a professional bitcoin miner and binary trader, i can assist you on how to make money online by getting involved with a high profitable business(Forex, Binary Options, Bitcoin Mining ). Make huge profits weekly from your initial investment. Do you know with my trading software and signals you can make a good profit weekly if you invest with minimum of

$500 you earn $5,500 weekly

$1,000 you earn $11,500 weekly

$2000 you earn $22500 weekly

$3,500 you earn $35,500 weekly

$5000 you earn $55,500 weekly

$8000 you earn $85,000 weekly

$10,000 you earn $100,000 weekly

This bitcoin trading is helping the life's of me and my investors. Get started today with trading and earn a living. Work from anywhere and monitor your trade with your phone or computer.

Kindly reply me if interested or contact me via williamshackers@hotmail.com or WhatsApp +27730051607. No risk involved 100% safe.

• +3 1

Hi,

I am Williams Hackers, a professional bitcoin miner and binary trader, i can assist you on how to make money online by getting involved with a high profitable business(Forex, Binary Options, Bitcoin Mining ). Make huge profits weekly from your initial investment. Do you know with my trading software and signals you can make a good profit weekly if you invest with minimum of

$500 you earn $5,500 weekly

$1,000 you earn $11,500 weekly

$2000 you earn $22500 weekly

$3,500 you earn $35,500 weekly

$5000 you earn $55,500 weekly

$8000 you earn $85,000 weekly

$10,000 you earn $100,000 weekly

This bitcoin trading is helping the life's of me and my investors. Get started today with trading and earn a living. Work from anywhere and monitor your trade with your phone or computer.

Kindly reply me if interested or contact me via williamshackers@hotmail.com or WhatsApp +27730051607. No risk involved 100% safe.

• +4 1

We all know that investing in crypto currency is affiliated with high risk. But because of its popularity are growing steady some of us are investing because its a great way to make money. In a few months you will be able to sell your coins twice or even three times more expensive. 

• +1 1

I say it's not safe, a lot of crypto projects have failed and not a few of them are buying coins at high prices and haven't returned capital. So the investment in crypto is very high risk.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Investing In cryptocurrency takes times and research even if you invest a good amount of funds but the coins that you invested with did not have a promising future then your investment is wasted because you invested in a wrong coin Investing in cryptocurrency takes times and experiance and knowledge.

• +1 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

If you do not have sufficient experience about cryptocurrencies, investing in cryptocurrencies will not be safe for you and you should learn well about the matter before going into it.

THINK POSITIVE

Well it is unavoidable in every aspect there is a risk and some aspects or people that aims to do bad intention to the others but it is the matter of how will a user or investor to keeps its investment safe.

• +1 1

17 hours ago, Seedra said:

Well, many people are choosing to invest in crypto because they are confident to earned some extra money here by trading, holding and also gambling. Happy posting.

Yes invest in Cryptocurrency is very profitable but don't buy Bitcoin now because bitcoin price falling down. Wait few more days and when Bitcoin price will down under $9000 then buy bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 2

Yes I think it's safe for investment in cryptocurrency. Because if you invest in crypto currency then you must be get a good profit

• -1 1

Safety depends on where we are investing our currency. But I think crypto is safe for investment cz here is a lot of chances to invest 

• +2 1