Is it safe to invest in Cryptocurrency? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Seedra

Is it safe to invest in Cryptocurrency?

It is depend on you if you have knowledge about crypto currency then crypto is safe for investment but if you not have knowledge about crypto currency then first learn then invest.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes it's safe to invest in cryptocurrency especially if you know what you are doing, investing on cryptocurrency has a timing, because once you started buying coins while their price is still high, you will have a hard time on getting a good profit event the bull run came. It's better to buy coins when it's bearish.

• +1 1

On 2/20/2020 at 1:30 AM, Seedra said:

Are cryptocurrencies a safe investment? In short, there is no such thing as a safe investment. ... The volatility with whichcryptocurrencies have fluctuated over the last 12 months certainly evidences a higher risk of loss, but it is also what has made them such a lucrative investment for so many people.Sep 18, 2018

There is no surety in any investment that it will gives you profits. You just need to have good earning skills before investing money anywhere whether it is a physical business or crypto currencies.  

• +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

yes it is risky to invest in cryptocurrency but there will be no problem if you hold cryptocurrency for long term. Just pick the trusted coins or you can pick in the top coinmarketcap.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is safe if you know what you are doing if you don't that's another story to tell. You must have good friend to tell you what do take and what to leave.

On 2/19/2020 at 9:30 PM, Seedra said:

Are cryptocurrencies a safe investment? In short, there is no such thing as a safe investment. ... The volatility with whichcryptocurrencies have fluctuated over the last 12 months certainly evidences a higher risk of loss, but it is also what has made them such a lucrative investment for so many people.Sep 18, 2018

it is safe only if you know what you are doing, i mean you are right that there a no risk free investments but if you start an investment knowing why you are doing that (for example knowing when to buy and when to sell and why you invested in that project) and if you invest only you can afford to lose then it is safe

• +1 1

You are investing money in a volatile asset, cryptocurrencies is a buy and sell business, but behind just saying that there are many trading techniques.

That is, cryptocurrencies are safe, if you have experience, if you know what you do you can lose money.

• +1 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

It depends where and how the way that you invest and the right moment of invest all that will make the target more clear to you. because no one can predict the market situation in the future.It's pretty safe to invest in top cryptos but still you shouldn't invest if you can't afford to lose.........

• +1 1

investing in cryptocurrency is absolutely safe and legal. But investing comes with its own risks, because no one can predict market conditions in future. Maybe investing a small amount of money in cryptocurrency make you a millionaire in 10 years of time, else you might end up having very small amount of money also.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

depends on the site where you invest your btc, you need a site that pays, that is reliable and that has already paid days before, because if it can not be scam.

Although much volatility of crypto market but if we invest in some good projects then income is very possible. Try to research before making investments on any coin or tokens. 

• +1 1

Of course it's safe. Cause many people around the world are doing this and earning a good amount of profit everyday. So you can do that too. There is nothing to worry about. 

• -1 1

On 2/19/2020 at 10:30 PM, Seedra said:

Basically most cryptocurrencies are not considered a safe investment. I'm only advising my friends and relatives to put just a small amount of their investment bankroll into Bitcoin and Ethereum. The rest coins in my opinion are highly speculative and should be treated as gambling instead. 

• +1 1

Truly there exist no safe cryptocurrency investments so far all the cryptocurrency exhibit a typical trait which is volatility and it has lots of risk involved

Of course it's safe to invest in cryptocurrency. If it wasn't safe, would there be investment in crypto? People invest in cryptocurrency and make a lot from it.

One can invest here to get a good profit.  It is both helpfull besides hopeful. I like the idea to invest here.

On 2/20/2020 at 1:30 AM, Seedra said:

yes i agreed your account in short there is so thing as safe investment in short there is no such thing as a safe investment its a good,, 

In fact, make sure you can. Yobit is not a dynamic website with many recommendations such as special trades. Ine parents should know you and remember what I am referring to, that Yobit is the least complex trade in the direction of exchangeable guidelines with current accessible trades for use at the moment.

• +2 1

easily make you more profitable, so investing in cryptocurrencies is absolutely safe and legal. But investment brings its own risk, because no one can predict the market situation in the future. Maybe investing a small amount of money in cryptocurrencies will make you a millionaire in 10 years time, and you with time crypto become more and more safe due to developing of the security however, you must study the project well and its underlined goals, of exchangers and crypto wallets. But anyway I would not invest in it everything I have, b

• +3 1

Investing is never safe. Safe is when you can get your investment back without loss (like saving with a bank). Investing always has a risk of losing money. You might try stablecoins.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Yes i can see there is no problem to invest in cryptocurrency. Many people like to invest and they are investing in crypto and the are getting more profit by it. When i will know it clearly they i will also try    

• +1 1

It is safe to invest but you need to see which cryptocurrency you are trying to invest because many are scammers. And it safe by studying trade plans of the trading companies which are offering some options to them.

On 2/19/2020 at 10:11 PM, Merytis said:

Of course its safe to invest in crypto currencies but you have to be at alert as to know when there is a fall or rise in the market value so as not to be at a loss

It depends everywhere and how the line of attack that you invest and the in shape flash of invest altogether that will produce the aim at added clear to you ...

• +1 1

All business is risky, so cryoto coin investment also risky but if we research properly in crypto coin than risk will come less. Crypto coin investment also profitable too, specially trading crypto coin. 

• +1 1

31 minutes ago, Sfrana said:

I think YoBit Exchanger is the safest way to invest in cryptocurrency because it uses more security and by investing here you can make more money.

But investing in cryptocurrency is volatile so there is a risk when investing cryptocurrency even you use big exchanges still you can lost money if you are not research about the coin that you want to invest,

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day