Is it safe to invest in Cryptocurrency? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Seedra

Is it safe to invest in Cryptocurrency?

19 hours ago, Seedra said:

Are crypto currencies a safe investment? In short, there is no such thing as a safe investment. ... The volatility with which crypto currencies have fluctuated over the last 12 months certainly evidences a higher risk of loss, but it is also what has made them such a lucrative investment for so many people.Sep 18, 2018

Crypto is volatile the investment can be placed on many coins where you can make profit in bearish market.Many people.do this to maintain their accounts. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

I think that it`s pretty risky to keep money in crypto, because it`s very volatile price is unreliable but it also can give good profit, so u should keep small part of your money in this active 

• +1 2

Actually bitcoin is the best successful crypto currency. If you invest in bitcoin then you can get a good profit. And it's safe for investment

• +2 1

15 hours ago, Mushika15 said:

Definitely Crypto currency is safe to invest.  More and more people are know are investing this site earn money.it is short time work. This site security system is very tight. 

Definite it is aware and I love their projects. They have been more amazing when we got profits.

• +1 1

21 hours ago, Basel098 said:

Of course it is very safe and has a high degree of protection. I invest all my money in Crypto and I trade in a large part of it and earn money from that.

Yes my friend this is great and I also do trading I trade and make good profits

1 hour ago, Riela.Z said:

Well it depends of the market because the prices of crypto currency is volatile you can’t predict the price i it’s going up or down

Yeah i think you are right the price chart of crypto currency is bit difficult to understand and it has great number of variations and fluctuations. so we can say by surety that investing in crypto currency is safe. it can be risky and you can lose your investment.

Edited by simizip76
  • +2 1

The security and risk in cryptocurrencies is 50:50. can not be sure because it depends on the investor very much. but it may be safe to have enough knowledge and experience, strategies and plans ....

• +1 1

It is safe as long as you know what you're doing, well investing in cryptocurrency is good but before we do it we should have plan and must have enough knowledge about crypto, and know the movement of the market works.

• +1 1

I think that investing in cryptocurrencies is very safe, as you find a good and profitable currency from which you earn very good profits. The cryptocurrency contains several good things, including the safety of your money and the speed of profits from your investment.

• +1 1

Yes you have argued to talk.Even then,but not all cryptocurrencies or sites are bad.I mean not everyone cheats.Many cryptocurrencies are good.But if we invest a little,then we will get a good dividend.

• +1 1

Yes , as long as you choose right crypto to invest in . You need to learn to read the market for make a good profit from crypto otherwise it is very dangerous place for you.

• +1 1

5 minutes ago, syedramim said:

Of course. I think,  invest money in crypto is safe. Crypto is secure and advanced tenology. Pepole must invest in crypto. It is trusted system. 

it's safe, but what you need to know is, investing in cryptocurrency is very risky. whether it's loss due to loss of price, or loss of assets. Personally, I lost assets in the past few years. However, if you keep it in a safe place, I think it will be fine. besides, the advantages and disadvantages depending on your strategy.

• +1 1

And due to the security development of crypto wallets. However, I think the price will keep traders motivated to make more money.

There no saying that it's safe, or give you any assurance or guaranteed that it's safe. That's why I always only invest with trading in a top exchange such as binance or any other top tier exchanges. Nothing is safe, the market is very volatile, you can lose or you can profits. So, do things moderately with a great cautions of danger and smart way.

• +1 1

Investing is one of the best ways to earn a lot of profit. If you invest in crypto, you can make very good profits.  And I think cryptocurrency investing is very safe and secure so we can make a lot of profit.

• +1 1

On 2/20/2020 at 2:37 AM, Hanan951 said:

It depends where and how the way that you invest and the right moment of invest all that will make the target more clear to you ...

Yes but they need to understand the market if they wanna work on this field . This can be very profitable  if they can read market and on the other side this is very risky investment for  them who can't read market

• +1 1

For me crypto currency is still safe for investment we just really need to monitor the statistic of currency and have enough knowledge in market. Patience is also a key. Of course we should have enough knowledge about the coins too. This is will having a halving and there is a bull run.

• +1 1

I think invest in cryptocurrency is safe. But its all depends on you how you invest your currency in crypto. We know now mony invest is risk. It has chance to  loot. But in cryptocurrency it ensure me 100% Safety.  

• +1 1

On 2/20/2020 at 1:30 AM, Seedra said:

Are cryptocurrencies a safe investment? In short, there is no such thing as a safe investment. ... The volatility with whichcryptocurrencies have fluctuated over the last 12 months certainly evidences a higher risk of loss, but it is also what has made them such a lucrative investment for so many people.Sep 18, 2018

High volatility does not mean our investment is not safe our investment is much safe if we does according to wise investors and earn with low leverage and low risk .

• +1 1

Investments always have a risk of loss, everything depends on where you want to invest, for that you should advise and seek the best possible investment so that an investment has the minimum percentage of loss

• +1 1

The basic attribute of cryptocurrencies is dreadfully convincing fluctuations, minute, hour, daily, and yearly.
so investing in cryptocurrencies is a high-risk investment area, it's not a out of harm's way investment area.
However we each and every one distinguish that the top the risk, the other gorgeous the reward. That's why hence a lot of relatives are implicated in investing cryptocurrencies. uniform the investment of cryptocurrencies is addictive for nearly people, to the heart that they will handle purposeless if near are no lively cryptocurrency exchanges.

• +2 1

Yes it safe to investment  in cryptocrancy and we can earn more and nore mony inthe form fof cryptography  and more income in the form cryptocrancy and investmentis safe 

• +1 1

Crypto currency have higher risk but this willl give good profit to us.  Especially when you Buy those reputable coins like Ethereum and Litecoins 

Cryptocurrency investment is highly risk, of course it's not safe. But you can remember that high risk = high profit, and vise versa.

Always use the money that you can afford to lose if you want to invest in cryptocurrency.

• +1 1