Where is the Leader Board for Crypto Talk? - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

Where is the Leader Board for Crypto Talk?

On 8/29/2020 at 8:30 PM, Ashsh said:

The forum leaderboard is constantly changing. Some members have decreased their activity over time, while others have continued, and are still in the lead.

We must work actively to reach the top and write our names on the leaderboard

We should not be lazy

You are right, Work hard is the key to success. Now my goal is to be one of the people who rank in the leaderboard. I can achieve that by working so hard to provide a good source of information. I also spend more time here to rank up even though i been not here for a month, hopefully i can catch up.

• +1 1

To know where about Leaders board in this forum, I think it will be very simple and easier for one to know by following illustration of this post.

Just take your precious time and go through the post it will give a step by step guide to land on leaders board.

15 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

To know where about Leaders board in this forum, I think it will be very simple and easier for one to know by following illustration of this post.

Just take your precious time and go through the post it will give a step by step guide to land on leaders board.

@Guru2050 that's why I'm reading your post sometimes because you have such experience in this platform and we want that to learn so this post very help me because we are searching for knowledge and we get more better than that so keep share information like this and best of luck..

• +2 1

I think that you can find out the names of the leaderboards in the forum by going to their profiles and seeing the number of topics they have published and also the number of positive reputations that they received from other members.

On 11/8/2020 at 4:58 AM, Mark wood said:

@Guru2050 that's why I'm reading your post sometimes because you have such experience in this platform and we want that to learn so this post very help me because we are searching for knowledge and we get more better than that so keep share information like this and best of luck..

Thank you my friend @Mark wood for finding my work worthy, actually there are numerous positive minded members who also took their time to publishes best standard crypto related information, share piece of advices and guidance on how one will upgrade to next sections of earnings, hope you are benefitting from such post too. 

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Guru2050 said:

Thank you my friend @Mark wood for finding my work worthy, actually there are numerous positive minded members who also took their time to publishes best standard crypto related information, share piece of advices and guidance on how one will upgrade to next sections of earnings, hope you are benefitting from such post too. 

@Guru2050 exactly not only me there are many members who can get such ideas and today we are here so we learn from different posts some from you and from other posts so that's I the way of learning from one another, keep share info like this..

• +4 1

13 hours ago, Mark wood said:

@Guru2050 exactly not only me there are many members who can get such ideas and today we are here so we learn from different posts some from you and from other posts so that's I the way of learning from one another, keep share info like this..

This is typical example on how a determine member grow fast in experience @Mark wood reading any good information about crypto currency both in the forum plus further research. This will enable him/her give nothing in return but the best of the best.

• +1 1

The leader board for this forum is based on reputations and comments who's one comes to be higher or highest, its known through reputation or numbers of post an individual posts or comments. 

top left pointing your mouse there there are four lines there as you would see there the last of it is leaderboard and you will see 3 types of leaders board there as first is the present leaderboard then the old one and the top members.

• +2 1

There is a table at the bottom of the home page, where we have the ranking of the best members. It is worth remembering that all members earn equal and have the same rights here on the forum, the point is that these members work hard, have already shared a lot of useful content and continue to do a good job, that is, they work hard, give a lot of content that is useful and you will see that you will also receive a good reputation and one day you can be there.

There is an option for that. On the left side of the page there is an option named "Browse". Then you will find there 4 options. The 4th option will take you to the leaderboard page. The highest reputed member of this forum is @Babubu609 and he is my favourite senior in this forum.

I too have bot seen the leaderboard of the forum at any place visible I think it should  be somewhere at the starting page of the forum or at the top of it.

• +1 1

Leaderboards are placed at the end of the day on the bottom page of the forum, or you can take advantage of the search button and type in your desired sentence, and the leaderboard will appear for you, but what's the point of finding it for you?

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/19/2020 at 6:36 PM, khan188 said:

Dear Friends, 

I am new here and I am looking for the leaderboard from last 2-3 days but I did not find anywhere the leaders board for crypto Talk. 

The leaderboard which contain the names of the top earners. 

Why do you care about that rather you should be looking for ways to improve yourself and making sure you can sustain your earning in the long run. The more you learn the more your chances of making good profits.

Leader board? I haven't see any rating since I've started on cryptotalk but I know the old members based on ratings, for example some shows newbie, Jr. members, snr. Members and what have you, and sometimes the numbers of post and rating shoes how committed the are to the forum already.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/19/2020 at 10:36 PM, khan188 said:

Dear Friends, 

I am new here and I am looking for the leaderboard from last 2-3 days but I did not find anywhere the leaders board for crypto Talk. 

The leaderboard which contain the names of the top earners. 

It is okay you are new here first I would like to welcome you here,  The leader board is present at the top right corner where browse is written.  So let's go there and check the leader board there. Thanks!  

Screenshot_20201126_105613.jpg

Seriously I also don't know what is Leaderboard , Or what is this use , How to use , some of comments of your Reply but I nothing understand, People told us where is this , but even any one tell us what is use of this Leaderboard, 

I think there is. No leader board visible on the forum or at any main place where we can fond one, that means there are no particular leaders that help you in the forum to grow further.

On 11/13/2020 at 4:40 PM, decemberends said:

top left pointing your mouse there there are four lines there as you would see there the last of it is leaderboard and you will see 3 types of leaders board there as first is the present leaderboard then the old one and the top members.

@decemberends tank you anyways I was thinking there is nothing like leaderboard until I saw your description on how to find it wel that good. But is there any price to the leaderboard I don't know I want to understand how it's done

I have not used the leader board but I think you can find it somewhere in your profile and there are daily or weekly leaders introduced who have the most liked content in the forum.

At the upper left corner you will see the leaderboard. I do not know if you see 2-3 says who top on that day. But you will see the top members who always there. Leaderboard is a feature that shows us those members who always did their best to give us a good topic and contribute knowledge. I hope everyone can experience that so we need to do our best too

You can find this on the top side on the right, but it is not important to know the people at the top because it is your job that will make the difference, and you will overcome them if you make a greater effort from them.

I registered on this site 3 years ago and I was working hard and topped many times, and because I left the forum for a long time, my account was deleted, so continuous work will make you the top

Edited by Kamel sendi