What do you think about Steem? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
webdeals

What do you think about Steem?

My friend, I appreciate you participating, but this platform was suffering from technical problems, which is why the number of clients decreased. Benance was the most dominant in its time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

steem also a forum like cryptotalk and bitcointalk and reddit but he like cryptotalk because he pay you doing tasks and postes.

The progress can be sometime slower and step wise in the crypto world you should not lost the hope. If the project is real and genuinely established, that can never hurt you if you have made some investments in the coin/token from that sort of projects. Kindly have patience dude.   

I tried registering on the location in the bygone but wasn't bright to for nearly mechanical issues, haven't returned to it since then.It was like reddit, somewhere the use of popular upvotes comprehend converted to crypto coins and that's come again? I in truth liked about the platform.

Keep it more until she comes back up
It is now at the bottom difficult to land more
It may have a significant rise in 2020
I wish you all the best

On 10/11/2019 at 12:47 AM, webdeals said:

Hi everyone, 

this is my first post/topic so I hope it is well written and will receive many opinions from all of you. Steem is an incredible platform born in 2016 and I was lucky enough to take part of them in the last years. I have seen that the coin value dropped down quite significantly in those years and it is sad. I have invested more and more in this project but every time BTC gets up normally every single coin is following.... yesterday we had about 400 500 dollars of increase in BTC everything was green except Steem that had -1.4%.

The actual price is static about 13-14 cents and I don't know what is going on... I just hope it will get high again but honestly I have no clue. Having resources I would invest even more but I haven't got resources to invest right now.

If you know the project please share with me your opinion 🙂

Thank you!

Stream is a native coin of the steemit platform. In 2018 it created hype for it's platform. Many people joined their platform to earn free coins. 

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I think the best thing to do with coins like this to hold them and to hope that in the future the value of these coins increases. If you are worried that the steem token will soon not be worth anything then the best thing to invest in would be the bitcoin, as with its constant fluctuations that occur throughout the day, if you invest some time in daily trading, there is a good chance that you will be able to make up for the losses that you made with the steem token.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think Statim helps determine the price of cryptocurrencies. Many people get frustrated when the price of a currency goes down in the market, in which case Statim gives courage to every trader. Helps to analyze the market. Because of this we can easily know the price of the currency.

I quite like steem and I have to follow it. Its situation is devaluing slightly but I hope it recovers. It does not have much price increase. I did not invest in it. New projects are difficult to say and determine the future.

It is really unfortunate that those previous platforms that have years of experience and contributed to the expansion of the field of encryption to fade in this way it seems that most of its customers went to other platforms, what decreased the value of transactions on the platform and this is what made the price ratio of their currency rise slowly. I do not currently know which currency you can continue on, but I may recommend you the yo coin on the yobit platform. Months ago, you were trading $ 1,000, but a collapse led to a decrease in its price, but the currency quickly rises in order to return to its last price.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 3/31/2020 at 4:42 PM, Darensmith said:

Keep it more until she comes back up
It is now at the bottom difficult to land more
It may have a significant rise in 2020
I wish you all the best

I think that is great because there are new cryptocurrency again that we can use for us and to help to earn more. I hope that a new cryptocurrency will rise and become rival with bitcoin that have a good reputation and good earning. 

On 3/5/2020 at 12:41 PM, Jannatul Islam toba said:

Dear friend In fact, I don't think much about stem.  because I have no idea about it.  I'm a new member in the crypto currency world work platform. So I have no any ides about your this topic. 

don't worry about it you can learn anything on this platform if we talk about steem it is a website where we can write things about cryptocurrency and other and we will get paid for doing it 

I keep a small amount of this currency, the price is still low, but I think that the price will rise in the future. We must store it until the price rises, and it will probably take a long time.

This is great topic and keep creating new topic, you can do it. 🙂 If we are talking about Steem, no doubt l have not any expereince about that. But as result of my researching l can say Steem is most reputable and most people believe of coming back 

Steem is a kind of average platf5where actually some coins have a great dand and promising value. Though the price of the currency is quite low in the crypto market,stem manages to find consumers for tradings. Some currencies are totally free from btc pricing and the demands for those currencies are actually quite amazing. So hope steem can grow much higher day by day. 

I think that the coin is almost dead and there is no point in investing in it, I would sell it as soon as possible if I were you, since it can fall to the price of 0.10 cents or lower. 

Steem is a very interesting project which can give you some amount of money if you put time in learning about it as well as trying to actually improve it and use.

Yesterday only I was searching for some platform that is offering free crypto currencies. I have seen many peoples are supporting steem. So I go through it across google. I have not tried personally. But reviews says it's a very good app.

In principle, this is a very good Playground! But the fact is that it is not particularly practical now from the point of view of trading. Because, on the most popular games, various locks are introduced, and it turns out that this is not the best

• Useful or interesting 1

To me personally I think steem coin is great and it has a good, bright and promising future but lately it's price keeps going down. I wouldn't worry myself about that because I believe it price will soon pump up very soon.

On 10/11/2019 at 12:47 AM, webdeals said:

Hi everyone, 

this is my first post/topic so I hope it is well written and will receive many opinions from all of you. Steem is an incredible platform born in 2016 and I was lucky enough to take part of them in the last years. I have seen that the coin value dropped down quite significantly in those years and it is sad. I have invested more and more in this project but every time BTC gets up normally every single coin is following.... yesterday we had about 400 500 dollars of increase in BTC everything was green except Steem that had -1.4%.

The actual price is static about 13-14 cents and I don't know what is going on... I just hope it will get high again but honestly I have no clue. Having resources I would invest even more but I haven't got resources to invest right now.

If you know the project please share with me your opinion 🙂

Thank you!

Steemit is a good social platform. Here we can make money by publishing posts. And we can withdraw the funds instantly. In 2017 it creates some hype on the market and many people joined and earned from the platform.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I don't really know much about steem, I don't know if it's actually a coin or an exchange, I will make research about it to know more about it and see it I can actually benefit from it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Steem is the great platform for the creator because its the social platform with the blockchain technology and earn coins by surfing into the site. Steem is very great platform you can easily earn coins and entertain using this steemit.