Which Crypto exchange is Best - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProfitTaker

Which Crypto exchange is Best

I think that there is different of exchange that you think that it is best for you because when you try to used other exchange then you will realize which is best.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Although am also new in the site, but what baffles me is how would you lose such amount of money in a platform like. You should have seek for the knowledge before the transaction.

Well I'm using Yobit exchange ever since i have joined crypto talk. But you can check Binance for your assurity as it is ome of the most trusted exchanger and its trading fee is also the lowest amomg exchangers 0.1%. There are more exchangers you check them out also :- bitmex , coinbase , coinmama , bitpanda  cex.io and many more.

Binance is the best exchange for everyone. This exchange is good for beginners and advanced users alike. They also have an inbuilt option to make the transactions within their own networks. Transactions are very quick and very easy to use the site. 

several crypto exchanges are working today in world. every one have their own ways to exchange but I always prefer yobit wallet for my exchanges because it is easy to use

I entered the trading world almost 3 years ago and the first two exchanges I worked on are the Yobit exchange and the Binance exchange, and to this day I have used them and I have not had any problem in terms of safety and protection in this exchanges.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Always do some research on the exchange before carrying out an exchange in that site because many are scamers and currently I only know 2 exchange sites that are legit and these are yobit and changelly.com thanks.

I don't know (and can get it well) how did you lose that amount, but anyway, I think there are plenty of good exchange platforms that are safe to use such as Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Poloniex, Yobit, Huobi...

Personally, I am trading in Binance for a long time, and l had no issues with them, so I recommend you to move your funds to it.

I don't know (and can get it well) how did you lose that amount, but anyway, I think there are plenty of good exchange platforms that are safe to use such as Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Poloniex, Yobit, Huobi...

Personally, I am trading in Binance for a long time, and l had no issues with them, so I recommend you to move your funds to it.

I think yobit and binance are good exchange present in this period, binances exchange gives so many advantage when we do trade in this exchange, like trading fees low and withdrawal fees also low, binance and yobit both exchange have good pair coins to do trade, but you do sone research when you see any better exchange then you invest in this exchange.

Hi and welcome to me friends.

Friends there are many exchanges available in the market and the best exchange is binance and coin base. Both are secure and safest.

yobit is the best crypto exchange . you can trade here with out any worry and you can easily store your asset in this exchange wallet by which you want to trade.

• -1 1

its a scam. recently i bought a coin in yobit.net 2. once the praise raised, the tokens are missing from my wallet and there was no history of purchase. sent complaint to their support team. but no response until now.pl transfer to your personnel wallets once purchased

• +2 1

i used to exchange in okchanger.com which gives you the most legit websites to exchange you money and i found it trustfull and reliable 

Yobit is best website for me add the thing I like about it is that it has optional KYC and you can make your transactions easily you can exchange your coins with any type of wallet at any time it has very fast service and it has been working best so we can use it conveniently for all types of exchanges.

I think presently I think Binance is the best and it's the most well known. Withdrawal expenses from Yobit are excessively high, which debilitates venture and exchang.

On 10/11/2019 at 12:58 AM, ProfitTaker said:

i am new user please can any body tell me which is best crypto exchange currently i lost almost 200 dollar in cryptopia so can any one tell me which is most safe exchange and how can we check its exchange safe or not are exchanges are regulated i can case they run away or do scam we can claim our funds or who can guarantee of funds thank you for nice answers

This felixo exchange has no planned to pair with bitcoin or any other currencies only CMA, which we can not withdrew our lucre.

For me the exchange that are most useful to me was Kucoin, Stex, Binance, Coinbene, and sometimes Bittrex, because at the moment these platform are my source of fund in terms of profit were I got it twice a week or more. Because of their coins listed to their platform are good to trade with.

Free XRP without any investment, and you can instantly withdraw it instantly in just a matter of seconds

Here click the link https://freecrypto.site/112344

Nowadays yobit os one of the best exchange site,there are many people use this exchange,you can easily witdraw and exchange your coin by yobit.yobit witdraw system is so easy.

when crypto pia exchange is running then it is included in good condition and reputation exchanges unfortunately when this exchange then then it now closed but binance exchange also hacked but this exchange survice. 

In my opinion, there are many excellent cryptocurrency exchanges like Yobit, Binance and Kucoin, but I prefer Yobit because it doesn't require KYC, and because it has good liquidity.