How is your family with Cryptocurrency ? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

How is your family with Cryptocurrency ?

I have been earning through cryptocurrency from three months and that's why they have to believe in it. It's easy to persuade your family by working yourself and start earning to motivate them.

• +2 1

Most people don't know I don't ask my family a lot but do my part with my money without asking. I am not working anyway and puting it this way is way outside of what we are doing. Being part of crypto communities and earning some rewards isn't work.

• +2 1

My family don't know how cryptocurrency works. I have tried to teach them but they never understood it. They believe in online earning but can't say the difference between freelancing and cryptocurrency.  They know that i earn from crypto and they appreciate my efforts.  That's all what i need.

• +1 1

They are called cryptocurrencies not encrypted currencies. I am not going to explain as without the technical education people of older age don't understand. I told them there are cryptocurrencies except of the conventional money we use and that they are on the internet, so they weren't interested.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

there are myths and stories about the cryptocurrency and there must be the same and you should keep on woriking untill you reach your goal in this forum.

It matters to discuss cryptocurrencies to the people that are willing to hear. My family is far away from where I live, I wouldn't just call them to talk to them about Dogecoin and Ethereum. If you are very young age you shouldn't be in this.

On 2/18/2020 at 5:24 AM, AmjadBydn said:

Familia con Crypto 

• ¿Cómo ve su gente el problema de las monedas cifradas?
  • ¿Creen en eso? ¿O lo consideran un mito?
  • ¿Les dijiste que estás trabajando y ganando con ellos?

Lo sabes ?!

Según el sitio  web Worldometer , ¡el 12,5% de las familias en el mundo cree en las monedas cifradas! 

Everyone is very happy that I work and earn money with this, but they are not interested, they already have their usual work jobs and they are not motivated to enter this wonderful world, if they support me and tell me that it is a good way to earn money but they don't get involved with me.

• +1 1

my family do not believe in cryptocurrency or in bitcoin so I never tell them anything regarding that now because they think it will be gone one day with all the money  that people have invested in that.

• +3 1

Well, I already have told many times about Cryptocurrency to my family. I tried my best with explanation, proofs, articles and much other, but unfortunately, I couldn't convince my family. At first they thought it was all a hoax. But after showing them articles about Cryptocurrency they starting to believe it. But so far they have not been willing to invest yet. Maybe they are still afraid that their money will sink if they invest.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Some of my family has good experience in currencies and they have a wide culture and many exchanges they do and depend on them, and some of my family finds it difficult and they do not risk trading it even though they believe in its existence and its usefulness, but they do not have the skill, knowledge and sufficient willingness to learn, train and gain experience.

• +1 1

I had introduce it to my friends and also my siter and brother join crypto talk and they gets benefit.and find their interest to work here.I also had shown them my payments so they are keen to work in crypto talk and they are now telling me that  are getting out alot of knowledge too

My family thinks it is a great thing to get money from the Internet, but they are always afraid of the idea of cryptocurrencies being against the law.

My family is very happy with cryptocurrency.  Because using crypto currency I can make more money in less time by trading and investing.  Which is helping my family financially.

My family are good in cryptocurrency, even though is not all that know much about cryptoworld but they are really supporting me, and some have learned from me and also making using of crypto transactions. 

They believe in cryptocurrencies, I have 2 brothers who know a lot about it, much more than I do, they do other things but I'm learning little by little, they have taught me some very important things so thanks to them I started this forum because I motivated to start this world of cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/18/2020 at 5:24 AM, AmjadBydn said:

Family with Crypto 

• How do your people see the issue of encrypted currencies?
  • Do they believe in it? Or do they consider it a myth?
  • Did you tell them that you are working and earning from them?

Do you know that ?!

According to Worldometer website, 12.5% of families in the world believe in encrypted currencies! 

My family is the first and so far the only one who is fully involved in cryptocurrencies, my whole family does not understand how this works, but I am in charge of trying to explain to them why I know this is the future.

• +3 1

My family considered me crazy at the beginning, that is, how could a boy generate money from a computer? It is impossible right?..

Well, it is indeed possible to earn money, after receiving my first payment that I made through LocalBitcoin, my mother and my uncle were impressed, a 15-year-old boy earning money without leaving his home, since then all my close relatives support me and they understand the meaning of what a cryptocurrency is.

• +2 1

5 hours ago, Amiami said:

My family considered me crazy at the beginning, that is, how could a boy generate money from a computer? It is impossible right?..

Well, it is indeed possible to earn money, after receiving my first payment that I made through LocalBitcoin, my mother and my uncle were impressed, a 15-year-old boy earning money without leaving his home, since then all my close relatives support me and they understand the meaning of what a cryptocurrency is.

That is what I like most of Cryptocurrency because you don't need to go to office or workshop, you can seat at home and earn good profit while working in cryptoworld through investment, trading or working in the likes of this forum because even right now I am sitting on my master bed 😅 and working to earn something reasonable.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear friend, I can assure you that we are an extended family between cousins, brothers, uncles and everything that leads to a family where we all have very close ties and I can assure you that only two people are interested in the world of cryptocurrencies myself and my cousin but surely little little by little we will increase
A big greeting to the whole community

• +4 1

Good topic, mate and thanks for sharing the stats. In general, my family is a bit old school and show some reluctance about cryptocurrencies. However, I've been able to patiently change their attitude by showing them that cryptocurrencies can be both a profitable way to earn income and a good long term investment. Luckily, they've been slowly changing their mind about cryptocurrencies because of this. 

My all faimly members like the cryptocurrency. I use this forum first of all. After me other people of my family join this forum. It is the best forum for earning and learning. We learn knowledge about crypto currency from this forum.

• +1 2

My friend encrypted currencies are not fully known in our nutrition there are a lot do not know about them and for my family's brother I work really out and bought a lot and the rest of my family learn from the flag door Thank you

I am the first member in my family working on a cryptocurrencies. Before this, none of my family's member has worked on cryptocurrency. My family is not interested in cryptocurrency at all and they don't like to work on it. The reason for this is that they do not have much information about cryptocurrency. But as I am working on cryptocurrency myself, it is my endeavor to tell my family about cryptocurrency and explain it to them. I am sure that I will be able to tell my family about crypto currency and tell them about the reality of near currency, how it can prove beneficial for us. It is difficult to do this but I will make it possible.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My family not know about the cryptocurrency because they are uneducated... And I Also teach about them but they not understand about them... But I Also share with his friends so they easily understand and now a time work on it and take good benefits from this... But my family are not good about the cryptocurrency...

Yes i am telling my family members and friends about crypto and this forum make me comfortable and it gives me lots of reputation so this is source of earn lots money 

I tell many people about crypto world and this is very beneficial work for every user. I am big fan of this forum because due to this forum every rich and poor people can earn and they cant invest in any paper currency so we can say that it gives lots of earning