How is your family with Cryptocurrency ? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

How is your family with Cryptocurrency ?

5 hours ago, Cleaner said:

As you can see, young people are the most involved in the crypto world.  Because you know that the crypto world is young, because it has been in the world for about 12 years.  Your brother and you are stuck in the crypto world.  Then you can do something better in the future

When you say it like that, that young generation are then ones who are more interested in crypto, makes me believe that once the old generation is gone, there would be no stopping mass adoption of crypto?

I have told them all and have already tried to teach some of my family and some of my friends about cryptocurrencies and how to work with and invest in them, but they are still hesitant about these currencies and I am trying with them to make them earn now before it becomes more difficult in the future.

22 hours ago, Tahirahmad said:

Yes my friend my family do believe on this forum because they know that it is good and helpful for everyone and we can learn and earn at the same time .They do support us for doing work on this forum .

@Tahirahmad How lucky are you, in my family no one cares about cryptocurrencies, they don't know how they work, I wanted to involve them in this and I couldn't, so I'm the only one who spends all day on the computer learning and working, the others do other things, I hope the day will come when they understand that this is the future and join me.

Much of my family does not know about cryptocurrencies and they have not been interested, the little time humbly that I have only 3 of my family are like me working with crypto and they have done very well. I do not lose hope that later they will join more, hopefully it will happen to you as well.

• +1 1

Of course my dear friend it is a great site through which we can share experience, skill and benefit on the subject of non-national currencies to return with the general benefit of the wonderful site and to all the participants and ourselves at the same time.. Thank you to everyone.

It is really a very important question.I think 40% of the people in my country know the coded currencies and may have some of them, but this knowledge is limited to the category of youth open to technology only

Wil you believe, I am the only one person in my family who is dealing with Cryptocurrencies. I am the only member in my family who know about Cryptocurrency, rather than my family even don't know about it. Once I introduced to my elder brother, but he did not take it seriously. So I can say that my family is still stay fat away from Cryptocurrency.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

My family takes a neutral position on cryptocurrencies, but we say that it is impossible to use Bitcoin as an alternative to gold, and despite that they are not opposed to investing me in this field because I can make good profits with cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

.For me, I am the only one among my family who works in this forum, but now I started to provide them with information and advice about work and tell them my experience here, and now they are ready to start work

Of course they believe in it, I work here because of my friend and when I started working I persuaded my brother to work here, we are now saving a lot on our family from the expenses that we used to take before working here, there must be in every family at least one person working in this field.

I think that it would be great to involve your family into the crypto world because you can really instill interest in some of your family members and they might create something.

• +1 1

In the beginning, when I started crypto, I told my friends and family about it, and what happened is that a family did not believe it at first, but after I gained from it, they knew that it was true, but my friends never paid attention to it, thinking it was a myth, but the people in general there is a class that still does not believe it. 

• +1 1

I see that most people began to believe in cryptocurrencies because they saw its importance, ease of use, safe and good, and you can trade and invest in it and make better profits.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, when I heard about cryptocurrencies, I rushed to start and searched for knowledge and experience regarding it, and I entered this wonderful forum and began to acquire btc The family told them they rejected the idea, and some of them work and he is happy

• +2 1

Regarding my family: At first they did not understand what I explain to them, but thanks to my experience about cryptocurrencies and my clear and simple information (about encryption) that I provided to my family, then my family became aware of what I was explaining, as I was presenting to my family the evidence that is happening on the ground about  Investing in cryptocurrency and that there are many companies that have contracted with cryptocurrencies, including the International Auto Company (Nissan), Tesla and many more, which made my parents convinced and fully believed in successful trading in the cryptocurrency.

My family and friends are getting to know about crypto currency as I introduced them to the platform they are earning from it which make them feel happy and excited because they can now settle their daily little expenses 

Of course, I told my family and many of my friends about cryptocurrencies and I showed them the profits that I am making, and some of them have already worked in this field, and I also told them about this forum and how to work in it in order to register here.

• +4 1

Most people in my family do not believe in crypto especially the elder people as they believe it's a scam or something you can use online to get money is not real. This is not their fault as it's just mentality of the old days but teaching them gradually can make them believe

I told my friends about the crypto field, and gave them an overview of how it works. In fact, some of them responded to me, I'm afraid that I did not see much interest in cryptocurrencies by the world in my region.

In my country, it is not allowed to deal in Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency.  A lot of people are ignorant of cryptocurrencies and consider them a scam to steal money.  I told my family and friends about cryptocurrencies and convinced them to work on this wonderful forum.  Everyone should work to spread the culture of cryptocurrency among the people.

• +3 1

There are some members of my family who do not trust working on Cryptocurrency, we must in turn encourage them and provide them with the information and the way to work.

• +1 1

In fact, they are not very interested in it and do not believe in it because they have never dealt or traded in financial markets, especially Crypto simply.

• +3 1

My family was unaware of bitcoin and other crypto at first when i started to earn it and did have their doubts and their reservations on the concept. However, after my earning and the use of it in buying some things that we have made use of in our household they are much more open to the idea of crypto and it has become a point of discussion in our household on a regular basis to keep them updated on the trends and the news in the crypto world. 

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies are not popular in my city, so my family did not believe that it is possible to invest in cryptocurrencies and make profits from them, but after they saw the profits that I was able to achieve, they became believers in cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

At first it was just a joke for them and they did not give this work any importance due to their lack of experience in the field of technology and work on the Internet, but after a period of work and seeing the money that I earned, their view of cryptocurrencies changed and they became supportive of this work until they began to participate in working with me in some The times

• +3 1