Is day trading profitable or just a waste of time? - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTCmooping

Is day trading profitable or just a waste of time?

On 10/2/2019 at 7:22 PM, BullRunBit said:

I understand you, it's same to me except for long term (holding coins).

About bot, you must to have clean strategy for bot's.

Now you can find many bots for trading, some is scam some is great you must to choose carefully.

But in the end it's very good tool for trading, who knows to use properly.

Long term is the good idea if now we buy the coins and wait for the bull is the good and best idea becasue through this we can make good money in the market becasue in the market now the all coins are in low price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am sure that stock trading has become a billionaire. In the event other people appreciate what they are doing by comparing it with stock trading, which is definitely successful. I likewise learn of people who are very driven

4 minutes ago, Muraat said:

Yes is is profitable because if u r trading something in a day than u invest money or earn money all by yourself. And this is natural and i think this is profitable rather than getting wrose jobs or having a bad day.

The thing you need to know from trading is, it's not always profitable. so far, in trading, you can benefit, and you can lose your assets. however, it depends on the situation. we can't just give information about trading profits, I'm afraid many people try trading because of this problem. they shouldn't be in a hurry and look for information about an asset they will invest before trading.

5 hours ago, Kakabba said:

Frankly, I do not trade a lot because the prices do not change a lot in the market daily, perhaps once a week and this depends entirely if you want to do trade.

No the daily  price have changed every day.we can make trade on it always  check the start price of coin and check the graph of last 24  hours and week chart for trading.It is better to get closer before trading.

Trading in the range today is profitable and comfortable for you and makes you practice your social life without tension in addition to that it can be additional to your other job.

if you want to be an daily trader you should use futures it will increase your profit percentage 

but you should be careful with it

because it's a big win or a big loss 

Depending on your strategy to open a trade, all can provide advantages and disadvantages, Daily trading will be very risky if done carelessly and without careful calculation, to get a large profit daily trading also requires a large capital.

Day trading can be profitable if you are trading in large numbers of coins, I havent tried bots yet, but from what i can see if you combine day trading and arbitrage trading you can earn a handsome profit if your always monitor the market and you trade in large volume.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

I believe buying and selling is great earnings as well as I wish to be considered an investor within crypto world. Not really a waste materials of your time make sure you. Typical errors that beginner may dedicate to neuro-scientific crypto.

On 10/2/2019 at 8:02 PM, xBDT Script said:

Wise man said - HODL!

by the way, I see you are newly joined. Welcome to the community. I will see you around.

Hold the coins is the good idea becasue so many peoples will hold the coins and they just wait for the bull and i hope soon the bull time is near and we make good money in the market when the market make a bull and all the crypto market is going to high.

BetFury                                                   

4 hours ago, Omar01 said:

Currently I have been trading on part-time basis because of my current job. Some days ago I meant with an old friend who told me that; ...

I wish you good luck in this field and I hope that you will be one of the winners

Every one jumping in trading for profit but its not going to happen with all because its not easy to have this all its need some good skills and knowledge if you able to have this then surely you need to work on your goals because its very important for this trading as this can go against you or this can ruined you but you need to work on all as you prepared so this can give you good profit.

It's better that you do daily trading because that will give you better profit than day trading, also when you trade daily you can easily watch the movement of the market and that is when you will know if you will trade your coins today or not.

1 hour ago, Saad22343412 said:

Yes,It is profitable. by it you can earn a lot of money.You can trade money.You can be porsperous very soon.By it you can also learn about business. So I think it is really profitable .

Yes right agree with you it's all about what you can learn and how knowledge you can collect about trading is some one know how to trade they can make a lot of profit of course 

Actually trading is very profitable with the others. If you trade your coin then you can get a good profit. Now most of the people trade their coin and earn more money

Of course trading with crypto is not a waste of time, instead it gave amusement to me while trading it in the platform actually. And trading too was one of the profitable things here in crypto business, isn't obvious that the

number of traders here in this industry are getting higher too, don't you know that?

Yes Day trading is profitable if you can work it out properly.  You need to know what you are doing.  And only then will Day Trading be profitable.

Sorry I don't agree with you. Because we know that trading is very profitable with the others. For this reason trading is not waste time

I think it's good yo trade when you know how the market works, because day trading might not become profitable because of the volatility of crypto, if you study the market and observe you might earn enough. 

On 10/2/2019 at 6:48 PM, xBDT Script said:

I am not very good at trading so I am not a millionaire yet from trade but this is something I always fascinated. It's easy to say buy low and sell high  but no one actually know when it is the lowest and when it is the highest.

A side note: I tried trading and investing in ICO and I lost 80% of my btc holding 😏

Trading will make you millionaire and if your analysing is good than you can make good money in the market also because through the forex market you make good money and also so many peoples will do this and make money in the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

All same here on your choice. There are risks everywhere, some minimal, some high. As it seems to me, you do everything very correctly, if the daily trend brings you income, continue in the same spirit! As say great people: Silent you go - further regulation!

Trading is profitable im also a trader earned lots of money trough trading but for trading you need knowledge otherwise trading risky.