Crypto world (LANGUAGE) - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

Crypto world (LANGUAGE)

Yes I think there is an upcoming update, because there is a lot of members I faced here which they are wanting to post in their language, I think the admins has got the message. 

if that would happen, that would be amazing update. i think that a lot of users will be active and participate since there are local language sections.

On 10/17/2019 at 4:22 PM, s888 said:

english is a genuine language every person understand if you do not understand english then first go to english learning institution and learn english ten you will never faced this problem again

I totally agree with your argument.But if other languages like Bangla and other Asian languages are introduced in the forum then cryptocurrency along with the forum Expansion will occur at a much wider rate, which cannot be imagined.

On 9/27/2019 at 10:19 AM, ayatoslaw said:

I also agree with you, the local language is needed to make it easier, because this forum is still new, so just wait for the latest updates, I'm sure the admin has many ideas after this forum was active a few days ago.

Yes if the admin add the local language, the user can get the easy way to access and contribute in this forum. Adding local language also make the user easy to learn and promote this forum to their friends who can't speak English or Russian fluently. 

This is good actually in terms of communication, if this forum will become bigger and we have an new member like chinese, japanese etc. We need to have an language for that to become easily to understand they ideas.

It is good to see other languages on this wonderful forum and this will increase its popularity even more and there will be a lot of excellent quality topics
Because everyone will write in their own language and succeed in elaborating a detailed explanation on a subject

THINK POSITIVE

On 9/27/2019 at 1:49 AM, cryptokram said:

Will there be a new update here anytime soon?

I can tell that the creator and the owner of this forum is a russian due to the group topic language only has one.

Would be much appreciated if there will be more language available.

I am a Filipino btw so i want to see it also.

I'm just going to express my true feelings about this, having a russian section itself has been a disaster. I do not think we need more.

Yes, i think it Will be good If this forums add some local boards. But maybe not now, because they don't know if there Will  be enough members to discuss in local boards. So i think that's why this forum created on English and Russian in a local board only.

On 9/26/2019 at 6:49 PM, cryptokram said:

I can tell that the creator and the owner of this forum is a russian due to the group topic language only has one.

The addition of new languages has not yet been implemented, I think that is one of the details to improve in the future of the forum, the addition of languages such as Italian, Spanish and French would be a fundamental piece just like Asian languages such as Chinese And the Japanese.

I think the moderator of this forum knows that he should add new local languages and he is working on it and will add it in time

Life is great and enjoy it

On 9/27/2019 at 3:15 PM, cryptotalker said:

With local languages, the forum can reach more users and thus achieve organic growth. more languages, more new users. it has the potential to be a good forum for future times.

I agree. It can help this forum to be better. Users can easily communicate and understand each other's perspective if they have the same dialect or language that is using.

Same here. I want to see my language in this forum. I think most of the people here are waiting for their language to be implemented to make it more understandable for the certain user. I hope it will be implemented soon. 

On 11/8/2019 at 6:41 PM, lakhlomoha said:

I think it's time for more language as we have a Russian language there we would like to see other one there is a big community for Asian or Arabic language there

Yeah,the forum is running smoothly and i am seeing lots of asian people here on forum .I would be  great deal to us if they add local languages for us because many like me have not English as their primary language .We have to face many difficulties to express our thoughts on the topic.

• Useful or interesting 1

12 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

Yeah,the forum is running smoothly and i am seeing lots of asian people here on forum .I would be  great deal to us if they add local languages for us because many like me have not English as their primary language .We have to face many difficulties to express our thoughts on the topic.

We all here not a native English language  we can't really express very good in second or third langue,for me English is my third language my second is french and my first is Arabic 

Having local language could make promotion of cryptocurrency easier because with that, people with the same language will understand each other more and they could express themselves freely and without any misinterpretation.

On 9/27/2019 at 5:49 AM, cryptokram said:

I agree with your opinion, now it's time for this forum to have a language other than Russian, but it seems we have difficulty moderators who understand the local language. and I think you are already capable as a moderator for your local language, so you should propose to be a moderator, do you agree with my opinion.

It is best to have a local board for every user here so that they won't have any problem communicating with the language that they are not familiar with.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Hello, I am a fellow Filipino and it is nice to have learn from your countrymen, in that way we can communicate much better.

On 9/27/2019 at 4:49 AM, cryptokram said:

We all love our mother language. The traffic of cryptotalk is really increasing day by day. when they will find a huge traffic from one nation, they will automatically add their language.

Bengali?

View this Topic

16 hours ago, lakhlomoha said:

We all here not a native English language  we can't really express very good in second or third langue,for me English is my third language my second is french and my first is Arabic 

Same here English is my 3rd language so i face difficulties in  replying and i have to make sure what i want to say and what i have typed both are  same.I read again and again correct the spells and make sure my response rightly receive to them.

Im also expecting that they will add more local boards soon not just Russian boards. Having a local board will surely boast the communication here.

There will be other languages available on this forum soon and I think the forum is interested in some important developments and then it will be concerned about the language

Want more local languages it's entering many people easily if then talk in our on language they feeling very happy and that start investing and more 

Maybe they added Russian because this forum came from Russia, of course they would put their mother tongue first. Maybe we(other language) can wait until the end of the year, or maybe next year.

There are many Bengali people in this forum who understand Bangla language but English for those who understand English a little
So I think Bangla language should be given priority in this forum along with other languages...