Best Tips and Idea to avoid Being ban. - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fattkidd

Best Tips and Idea to avoid Being ban.

On 2/13/2020 at 1:09 PM, Fattkidd said:

Ps- This post Got deleted so I change the title and im just reposting this because I think its helpful and Admin please dont delete this I spending so much time making this content.😅😅

I notice many users are complaining about getting banned by the moderators and some are getting more warnings so here are some Idea how to Avoid them and tips.

1.Copy/Pasting - We know that its prohibited to copy paste contents. In this forum there are two ways to copy paste First is copy paste from the Web and the Second is copy paste by using other users content. Its better to create your own content to avoid getting warning or getting banned so users ignored this and they pay the price by getting banned.

2.Mutiple Accounts- It prohibited to create multiple account in this forum I know some users are thinking they can earn more by collecting double rewards from this forum but sad to say you will get banned for doing this and its not worth to loss 30k Satoshi per day.Dont create multiple accounts and Dont be Greedy its for your own good.

3. Avoid public Wifi -  I know some of you dont know this but avoid public wifi as much as possible because there is a chance that your connecting to a public wifi that have a Cryptotalk user connecting to it. There is slight chance that you encounter this but for safety just avoid public wifi.

4.Mutiple Comments - Some users tend to do mutiple comments in one topic this lead to spamming but its not bad to do mutiple comment. if your being "quoted" but if your not being quoted then avoid commenting mutiple times in one post because the moderators are checking every post and comment you make.

5.Avoid Aggresive Comments - This forum is for friendly use,so avoid creating comments that can offend someone this is also a reasons why some comment get deleted if the moderators finds offensive comments or post they will delete those post or comment with out a doubt.

6.Use the Search Bar - I know some users are excited to create there first topic but I advise you to use the Search Bar first so you can check if someone else posted a content this help avoid creating duplicate contents.

7. Read Pinned Post- If your just new to this forum take time reading the Pinned Post because that will help you alot to understand how this forum works. It will only takes you few minutes to read them they are very helpful.

8.Reporting -  If you find post that are not really helpful or just spamming just report those content But Avoid Reporting others, if they have good content and you just want to purposely report then dont because the report are being review every time so dont abuse the reporting system because the moderators check every report that you send to them.

9. Reactions - Its good to give reaction but please be more mindful about it. 

First Dont give random bad Reaction to people because they can see who gave them those reaction plus there a chance you get warning for doing this on purpose.

Second Dont give reaction to people who did not deserve them Reaction are made to be use and given to people who are good and have good qualities.

Third Appreciate Contents I notice some users have create beautiful and Unique contents yet they dont get that much attention and the sad part those contents deserve reaction but no one gives them reaction. I do encourage users to give reaction to users who deserve them.

I hope this tips and Idea will help improve your quality as a member.

Please dont Deleted this😂

I am newbie in this forum but I know the value of your post, if we don't want to get banned from this forum then we should follow this tips to avoid ban. Copy post and using multiple account is two reason to banned account for me.

Those were really a must have topic. I mean beginners should really avoid plagiarism and other mischief in this forum.  With those given information, I do hope that all of us will have cleaner forum and no spams at all.

Always read the forum rules always so that we will know what we will do what to do.  And always give good tutorials here so that we will get forum reputations also. 

On 2/13/2020 at 8:09 AM, Fattkidd said:

Ps- This post Got deleted so I change the title and im just reposting this because I think its helpful and Admin please dont delete this I spending so much time making this content.😅😅

I notice many users are complaining about getting banned by the moderators and some are getting more warnings so here are some Idea how to Avoid them and tips.

1.Copy/Pasting - We know that its prohibited to copy paste contents. In this forum there are two ways to copy paste First is copy paste from the Web and the Second is copy paste by using other users content. Its better to create your own content to avoid getting warning or getting banned so users ignored this and they pay the price by getting banned.

2.Mutiple Accounts- It prohibited to create multiple account in this forum I know some users are thinking they can earn more by collecting double rewards from this forum but sad to say you will get banned for doing this and its not worth to loss 30k Satoshi per day.Dont create multiple accounts and Dont be Greedy its for your own good.

3. Avoid public Wifi -  I know some of you dont know this but avoid public wifi as much as possible because there is a chance that your connecting to a public wifi that have a Cryptotalk user connecting to it. There is slight chance that you encounter this but for safety just avoid public wifi.

4.Mutiple Comments - Some users tend to do mutiple comments in one topic this lead to spamming but its not bad to do mutiple comment. if your being "quoted" but if your not being quoted then avoid commenting mutiple times in one post because the moderators are checking every post and comment you make.

5.Avoid Aggresive Comments - This forum is for friendly use,so avoid creating comments that can offend someone this is also a reasons why some comment get deleted if the moderators finds offensive comments or post they will delete those post or comment with out a doubt.

6.Use the Search Bar - I know some users are excited to create there first topic but I advise you to use the Search Bar first so you can check if someone else posted a content this help avoid creating duplicate contents.

7. Read Pinned Post- If your just new to this forum take time reading the Pinned Post because that will help you alot to understand how this forum works. It will only takes you few minutes to read them they are very helpful.

8.Reporting -  If you find post that are not really helpful or just spamming just report those content But Avoid Reporting others, if they have good content and you just want to purposely report then dont because the report are being review every time so dont abuse the reporting system because the moderators check every report that you send to them.

First Dont give random bad Reaction to people because they can see who gave them those reaction plus there a chance you get warning for doing this on purpose.

Second Dont give reaction to people who did not deserve them Reaction are made to be use and given to people who are good and have good qualities.

Third Appreciate Contents I notice some users have create beautiful and Unique contents yet they dont get that much attention and the sad part those contents deserve reaction but no one gives them reaction. I do encourage users to give reaction to users who deserve them.

Dear mate I think you have nailed it here these tips you have outlined here are very important  what most people do  when they have multiple accounts they used the same words for the  the same account well I think it right to use one account so that you won't get a ban

Make a meaningful and important post to get good ideas and protection from the ban so that people who are new to the world must know the rules of their forum in advance so that they have to act according to the rules to give ideas that are helpful to the newcomers.  The simple and thematic way to achieve success by making money easily by working in the forum

On 2/13/2020 at 3:09 PM, Fattkidd said:

Well this is all true but let me add one more thing that we need to avoid too, yesterday i received a warning points from admin and the reason is for useless post. So i think dont ever post a non sense opinion into a certain topic because admins will give you warning points.

All information regarding account activities are for new members 

All members should read this stuff and avoid from dublicate content all post should be geniue and informative.

In your topic I can't suggests any thing because you give good explanation and this crystal clear post, its really helpful topic if any one want their account safe, then he always follows this tips because you explain every thing which one we can't do and how we do, maybe this topic is not only new members its works all every single member in this forum, thanks for the interesting and valuable information provides

This really good topic that you made and I am sure this will not deleted because it really help the forum to spread those rules here and avoid violating it.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

thak you man thats very infrormative topic and i would suggest others to be polite in forum and don't be rude and mean to others.  +  offtopic, - don't post unrelative posts !!! never ever !!!

Thank you my friend for gathering all these rules in one topic that is very useful so that the beginners do not get lost in different topics and this topic fulfills all laws and questions that must be answered even the reactions that some give at random must be set also

For avoid banning of our account we should read all the pinned post and rules of post in the about forum section, furthermore read the post created by admin of this forum. This is the best and simple way to get tips for running an account effortlessly.

This is very useful especially for newbies like me who are yet to understand understand about this forum and for old users that need reminder 

54 minutes ago, Traderbtc28 said:

I think most times the reasons why user get banned is because of using public WiFi and Multiple Account,Because some users want to become greed and get some money.

Yes the the main reason they got banned they are cheating the system to get double rewards which lead to being ban by the moderators,I think this only happen when they are consume by there greed to earn more using this forum.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I believe operational here requires a lot of know-how, As well as there are many imperative things to know about working here.  By no means try to do things that are forbidden here.  If there is a problem then in attendance are many brilliant members who will try to act according to their recommendation. 

Good boss your post is based on crypto talk rules. In my opinion if any one follow your post guideline then it don't need to banned account. You express with detail and i suggest all new crypto talk user that must be read your post and follow golden tips.

Very important, it is necessary for everyone, knowing all about the rules, rules and regulations, all things can be done with caution and avoiding being banned and enhancing one's own experience.

5 hours ago, Kashipk said:

I was getting this error, so I just switched on my VPN, just to get rid of this error. And I am sure @Admin you will try to fix it soon as much as possible.

image.png.1b39f6cc7eb9f21b7d1122281215f3cf.png

If your using a mobile phone switch is to desktop Site to fix this problem this problem only happened to mobile users because the phone version of website is being rejected just SWITCH to Desktop Version and this problem will be resolve.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

What a nice tips for beginners to avoid being ban. This article is very helpful they should read it. I hope that the mods will active because I've seen many copy pasters in the forum.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a great information for new users.  Because there are many new users who are not sure about these things.  So they should follow the rules of the forum and post accordingly.  If you do not post anything bad I think there will be no possibility of banning the ID.

Explained in best way, almost everything is added, you need to know everything first before taking a start, earning 30k is not too less so that one cannot give proper time to understand first how the forum works...!!!! Knowledge is power....!!!!

There are many who use multi-IDs which are banned. Again, any action against the principle of crypto is likely to be banned.

This is a very comprehensive list of rules that everyone should follow in order not to get banned from the forum and following these rules will increase the productivity of the users.

Hi! If you're a newbie just make sure that you're reading the rules and regulations before trying to take action. In that this will help you to know some knowledge that'll help you explore the site. Also just make sure that you're not copy paste and spamming your post or comment. Don't use multiple accounts with the same IP so you won't get banned. Some thinking that it's the easiest way to earn but it'll get you banned.