Best Tips and Idea to avoid Being ban. - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fattkidd

Best Tips and Idea to avoid Being ban.

There is no tips or cheatings that's will help people here to avoiding to getting banned, but the only thing that's they supposed to do is to following the cryptotalk forum rules

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

There is no tips or cheatings that's will help people here to avoiding to getting banned, but the only thing that's they supposed to do is to following the cryptotalk forum rules

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

You have good list and I believe every members know that. Give bad reaction to people who did not deserve is what I concern, this is really negative sentiment to push people stop giving contribution in this forum. We can't satisfy everyone but I think give them advice below their post with solution is much better than giving bad reaction.

to avoid getting banned simply follow the rules,avoid doing such things that you know that it is against the rule,play fair,and dont be greedy in making money.

You gave all the things should be avoided but we can just simply advice to all of the newbies to read the general rules that is pinned post to this section. Besides in every section has a pinned post of a certain section rules that also need to be follow. Users may also read the guidelines that also pinned post in this forum.

Edited by FalseName
Spelling

On 2/13/2020 at 12:39 PM, Fattkidd said:

Ps- This post Got deleted so I change the title and im just reposting this because I think its helpful and Admin please dont delete this I spending so much time making this content.😅😅

I notice many users are complaining about getting banned by the moderators and some are getting more warnings so here are some Idea how to Avoid them and tips.

1.Copy/Pasting - We know that its prohibited to copy paste contents. In this forum there are two ways to copy paste First is copy paste from the Web and the Second is copy paste by using other users content. Its better to create your own content to avoid getting warning or getting banned so users ignored this and they pay the price by getting banned.

2.Mutiple Accounts- It prohibited to create multiple account in this forum I know some users are thinking they can earn more by collecting double rewards from this forum but sad to say you will get banned for doing this and its not worth to loss 30k Satoshi per day.Dont create multiple accounts and Dont be Greedy its for your own good.

3. Avoid public Wifi -  I know some of you dont know this but avoid public wifi as much as possible because there is a chance that your connecting to a public wifi that have a Cryptotalk user connecting to it. There is slight chance that you encounter this but for safety just avoid public wifi.

4.Mutiple Comments - Some users tend to do mutiple comments in one topic this lead to spamming but its not bad to do mutiple comment. if your being "quoted" but if your not being quoted then avoid commenting mutiple times in one post because the moderators are checking every post and comment you make.

5.Avoid Aggresive Comments - This forum is for friendly use,so avoid creating comments that can offend someone this is also a reasons why some comment get deleted if the moderators finds offensive comments or post they will delete those post or comment with out a doubt.

6.Use the Search Bar - I know some users are excited to create there first topic but I advise you to use the Search Bar first so you can check if someone else posted a content this help avoid creating duplicate contents.

7. Read Pinned Post- If your just new to this forum take time reading the Pinned Post because that will help you alot to understand how this forum works. It will only takes you few minutes to read them they are very helpful.

8.Reporting -  If you find post that are not really helpful or just spamming just report those content But Avoid Reporting others, if they have good content and you just want to purposely report then dont because the report are being review every time so dont abuse the reporting system because the moderators check every report that you send to them.

9. Reactions - Its good to give reaction but please be more mindful about it. 

First Dont give random bad Reaction to people because they can see who gave them those reaction plus there a chance you get warning for doing this on purpose.

Second Dont give reaction to people who did not deserve them Reaction are made to be use and given to people who are good and have good qualities.

Third Appreciate Contents I notice some users have create beautiful and Unique contents yet they dont get that much attention and the sad part those contents deserve reaction but no one gives them reaction. I do encourage users to give reaction to users who deserve them.

I hope this tips and Idea will help improve your quality as a member.

Please dont Deleted this😂

Yes dude this post is really profitable for me. I think this post is helpful for every one. And guys please follow every rule and keep safe your cryptotalk account.

To avoid your account from banning then you should be aware of rules and regulations of this forum. Don't ever try to use your account with another IP address if you do the same then your account will be banned for ever for sure.

3 hours ago, Shivam1 said:

Yes dude this post is really profitable for me. I think this post is helpful for every one. And guys please follow every rule and keep safe your cryptotalk account.

You are right this topic is very useful to the all users of the forum and I think if the all users of the forum follow these all rules then they will not banned easily.

On 2/13/2020 at 12:09 PM, Fattkidd said:

Ps- This post Got deleted so I change the title and im just reposting this because I think its helpful and Admin please dont delete this I spending so much time making this content.😅😅

I notice many users are complaining about getting banned by the moderators and some are getting more warnings so here are some Idea how to Avoid them and tips.

1.Copy/Pasting - We know that its prohibited to copy paste contents. In this forum there are two ways to copy paste First is copy paste from the Web and the Second is copy paste by using other users content. Its better to create your own content to avoid getting warning or getting banned so users ignored this and they pay the price by getting banned.

2.Mutiple Accounts- It prohibited to create multiple account in this forum I know some users are thinking they can earn more by collecting double rewards from this forum but sad to say you will get banned for doing this and its not worth to loss 30k Satoshi per day.Dont create multiple accounts and Dont be Greedy its for your own good.

3. Avoid public Wifi -  I know some of you dont know this but avoid public wifi as much as possible because there is a chance that your connecting to a public wifi that have a Cryptotalk user connecting to it. There is slight chance that you encounter this but for safety just avoid public wifi.

4.Mutiple Comments - Some users tend to do mutiple comments in one topic this lead to spamming but its not bad to do mutiple comment. if your being "quoted" but if your not being quoted then avoid commenting mutiple times in one post because the moderators are checking every post and comment you make.

5.Avoid Aggresive Comments - This forum is for friendly use,so avoid creating comments that can offend someone this is also a reasons why some comment get deleted if the moderators finds offensive comments or post they will delete those post or comment with out a doubt.

6.Use the Search Bar - I know some users are excited to create there first topic but I advise you to use the Search Bar first so you can check if someone else posted a content this help avoid creating duplicate contents.

7. Read Pinned Post- If your just new to this forum take time reading the Pinned Post because that will help you alot to understand how this forum works. It will only takes you few minutes to read them they are very helpful.

8.Reporting -  If you find post that are not really helpful or just spamming just report those content But Avoid Reporting others, if they have good content and you just want to purposely report then dont because the report are being review every time so dont abuse the reporting system because the moderators check every report that you send to them.

9. Reactions - Its good to give reaction but please be more mindful about it. 

First Dont give random bad Reaction to people because they can see who gave them those reaction plus there a chance you get warning for doing this on purpose.

Second Dont give reaction to people who did not deserve them Reaction are made to be use and given to people who are good and have good qualities.

Third Appreciate Contents I notice some users have create beautiful and Unique contents yet they dont get that much attention and the sad part those contents deserve reaction but no one gives them reaction. I do encourage users to give reaction to users who deserve them.

I hope this tips and Idea will help improve your quality as a member.

Please dont Deleted this😂

Yes i totally agree with you. Many peoples are facing warning points problems here. They have to read this posts and follow all the terms and rules.

On 2/13/2020 at 2:09 PM, Fattkidd said:

Please dont Deleted this

Your post should be deleted because there are already many suggestions like this. You are also violating because you are not looking for whether a topic has been created or not. But hopefully the moderator can exclude your post because I see you devote your energy and thoughts in this post.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

17 minutes ago, Apple said:

Your post should be deleted because there are already many suggestions like this. You are also violating because you are not looking for whether a topic has been created or not. But hopefully the moderator can exclude your post because I see you devote your energy and thoughts in this post.

Well the reason it got deleted because it was posted on the wrong section of the forum and i know some of this Idea  was already mention I know that but most of them lack of explanation.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Thing that can get you negative reaction in this forum is telling people openly on this forum you report spam posts. You can do this by flagging the comment and report without making a show of it. It's for the good and the peace of the forum

to avoid getting banned simply follow the rules.
i think you should avoid something
such as :
1.useless and meaningless comment
2.copy comment
3.spam comment
4.be greedy in making money
this is best way to  and Idea to avoid Being ban.

Yes, So we need to follow the rules and restrictions here to prevent our accounts being banned or receiving warning points from the admin. Do not make any actions that our accounts will be in danger, since it's not easy to start again at first.

Yeah you are right.Avoiding the copy paste and the aggressive comments and not talking about the religion decisions.Most important read the rules of the forum.In this way you won't get banned.

You have actually explained all the points, tips and tricks in a very simple language.

Any newbie who come across this post would be really helpful for him/her and also save their account from being banned.

I have to appreciate your post you think for the committee and the members I am saying this because the first you are done it is very helpful for the new members who are not going to the guidelines they can easily see the terms and conditions of the site so they not getting ban and earn some money from here.

Hello guys,

1.first all of you read the guidelines carefully.

2.Dont do copy paste others messages here,it is very strict here.

3.Do not post any abouse here 

If we do not copy the contents of another member's paste and do not use its internet and mobile or computer privately and use only one account from CryptoLatec, we may avoid restrictions on your account.

Dear friend

I am begain also.cryptotalk fourms have more sequre. So we must to follow crypttolak fourms condition. Dont use single ip in deferent accounts. Don't copy past comments.

Thanks

I think these tips are listed here many times. But it seems to me that if there are problems with understanding, then sometimes it is worth rereading such topics several times. Since what cannot be understood the first time, it should finally become clear when repeated. Well, this is advice for those who are going to somehow manipulate the rules of the forum and hope that these rules can somehow be fooled.

On 2/13/2020 at 6:12 PM, Agios said:

Thanks for sharing bro, Best Tips and Ideas to avoid Being ban. This is a very good topic and useful for all members, because a banned account can be imposed on anyone who breaks the rules,

yes you are right this topic was helpful for me too being a begunar i was confused about things and many people were warning me about the rules but these are very simple as mentioned here.

30 minutes ago, KekWow said:

Just do not copypaste or spam and the chances of you getting banned are at a little low... this is the number 1 ban reason

yes you are right people get banned because they want to earn for doing nothing which is ethically wrong so just doing copy paste doesnot help any one here and do something productive

24 minutes ago, KekWow said:

Just do not copypaste or spam and the chances of you getting banned are at a little low... this is the number 1 ban reason

Yes I agree with you if we follow the forum rules and avoid the copy paste and spam post then we safe our account getting banned so make a useful post and increase our reputation level