Best Tips and Idea to avoid Being ban. - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fattkidd

Best Tips and Idea to avoid Being ban.

Ps- This post Got deleted so I change the title and im just reposting this because I think its helpful and Admin please dont delete this I spending so much time making this content.πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Β 

I notice many users are complaining about getting banned by the moderators and some are getting more warnings so here are some Idea how to Avoid them and tips.

1.Copy/Pasting - We know that its prohibited to copy paste contents. In this forum there are two ways to copy paste First is copy paste from the Web and the Second is copy paste by using other users content. Its better to create your own content to avoid getting warning or getting banned so users ignored this and they pay the price by getting banned.

2.Mutiple Accounts- It prohibited to create multiple account in this forum I know some users are thinking they can earn more by collecting double rewards from this forum but sad to say you will get banned for doing this and its not worth to loss 30k Satoshi per day.Dont create multiple accounts and Dont be Greedy its for your own good.

3. Avoid public Wifi -Β Β I know some of you dont know this but avoid public wifi as much as possible because there is a chance that your connecting to a public wifi that have a Cryptotalk user connecting to it. There is slight chance that you encounter this but for safety just avoid public wifi.

4.Mutiple Comments - Some users tend to do mutiple comments in one topic this lead to spamming but its not bad to do mutiple comment. if your being "quoted" but if your not being quoted then avoid commenting mutiple times in one post because the moderators are checking every post and comment you make.

5.Avoid Aggresive Comments - This forum is for friendly use,so avoid creating comments that can offend someone this is also a reasons why some comment get deleted if the moderators finds offensive comments or post they will delete those post or comment with out a doubt.

6.Use the Search Bar - I know some users are excited to create there first topic but I advise you to use the Search Bar first so you can check if someone else posted a content this help avoid creating duplicate contents.

7. Read Pinned Post- If your just new to this forum take time reading the Pinned Post because that will help you alot to understand how this forum works. It will only takes you few minutes to read them they are very helpful.

8.ReportingΒ -Β Β If you find post that are not really helpful or just spamming just report those content But Avoid Reporting others, if they have good content and you just want to purposely report then dont because the report are being review every time so dont abuse the reporting system because the moderators check every report that you send to them.

9. Reactions -Β Its good to give reaction but please be more mindful about it.Β 

First Dont give random bad Reaction to people because they can see who gave them those reaction plus there a chance you get warning for doing this on purpose.

Second Dont give reaction to people who did not deserve them Reaction are made to be use and given to people who are good and have good qualities.

Third Appreciate Contents I notice some users have create beautiful and Unique contents yet they dont get that much attention and the sad part those contents deserve reaction but no one gives them reaction. I do encourage users to give reaction to users who deserve them.

I hope this tips and Idea will help improve your quality as a member.

Please dont Deleted thisπŸ˜‚

• Useful or interesting 6

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link :Β https://www.binance.comΒ Β 

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

Β 

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Actually I don't have anything to add here, this is a full topic where any newbie can understand it, and follow it in the same time, this is one of the important topics that we should give it to the newbies to avoid some bad consequences may happen to their accounts here

• Useful or interesting 1

1 minute ago, fcrypto12 said:

hello there..Β 

i also know that the rules of this forum which is prohibited is using multiple accounts. but I want to know what would a person do for joining this forum if his first account gets banned and he has to use the same phone?Β 

You can still use your account but you cannot post anymore contents this happened when your account is suspended in the forum but i dont know what happened if you get banned.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link :Β https://www.binance.comΒ Β 

Β 

Make sure that you are commenting on such which you clearly know. Do not make any comment which is not related with the topic. Do not make grammatical mistake. Don't promote any page in the post /comment box. Most importantly do not copy others post. Then you will be totally banned.

7 minutes ago, Lux Demacia said:

Wow this is very informative posts.Β  These are all the reasons why our accountΒ  will be banned.Β  So to avoidΒ  that our accounts will banned we always follow the rulesΒ  here and the prohibitionsΒ  especiallyΒ  using multiple accounts.

The best thing we can doΒ  to avoid being banned and receiving warning is to create unique and original contents that are not yet being use,but in my content I just emphasize the most crucial information.

Β 

Thanks for sharing bro, Best Tips and Ideas to avoid Being ban. This is a very good topic and useful for all members, because a banned account can be imposed on anyone who breaks the rules,

6 hours ago, Fattkidd said:

Ps- This post Got deleted so I change the title and im just reposting this because I think its helpful and Admin please dont delete this I spending so much time making this content.πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Β 

I notice many users are complaining about getting banned by the moderators and some are getting more warnings so here are some Idea how to Avoid them and tips.

1.Copy/Pasting - We know that its prohibited to copy paste contents. In this forum there are two ways to copy paste First is copy paste from the Web and the Second is copy paste by using other users content. Its better to create your own content to avoid getting warning or getting banned so users ignored this and they pay the price by getting banned.

2.Mutiple Accounts- It prohibited to create multiple account in this forum I know some users are thinking they can earn more by collecting double rewards from this forum but sad to say you will get banned for doing this and its not worth to loss 30k Satoshi per day.Dont create multiple accounts and Dont be Greedy its for your own good.

3. Avoid public Wifi -Β Β I know some of you dont know this but avoid public wifi as much as possible because there is a chance that your connecting to a public wifi that have a Cryptotalk user connecting to it. There is slight chance that you encounter this but for safety just avoid public wifi.

4.Mutiple Comments - Some users tend to do mutiple comments in one topic this lead to spamming but its not bad to do mutiple comment. if your being "quoted" but if your not being quoted then avoid commenting mutiple times in one post because the moderators are checking every post and comment you make.

5.Avoid Aggresive Comments - This forum is for friendly use,so avoid creating comments that can offend someone this is also a reasons why some comment get deleted if the moderators finds offensive comments or post they will delete those post or comment with out a doubt.

6.Use the Search Bar - I know some users are excited to create there first topic but I advise you to use the Search Bar first so you can check if someone else posted a content this help avoid creating duplicate contents.

7. Read Pinned Post- If your just new to this forum take time reading the Pinned Post because that will help you alot to understand how this forum works. It will only takes you few minutes to read them they are very helpful.

8.ReportingΒ -Β Β If you find post that are not really helpful or just spamming just report those content But Avoid Reporting others, if they have good content and you just want to purposely report then dont because the report are being review every time so dont abuse the reporting system because the moderators check every report that you send to them.

First Dont give random bad Reaction to people because they can see who gave them those reaction plus there a chance you get warning for doing this on purpose.

Second Dont give reaction to people who did not deserve them Reaction are made to be use and given to people who are good and have good qualities.

Third Appreciate Contents I notice some users have create beautiful and Unique contents yet they dont get that much attention and the sad part those contents deserve reaction but no one gives them reaction. I do encourage users to give reaction to users who deserve them.

Thanks bro they have helped me alot.

Β And i am too much happy for this.

Β 
  • Thank you for clarifying all my doubts about the rules of the website, I didn't know some of the ones you named

Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Edited by Victor Lopez
view bad

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

20 hours ago, Fattkidd said:

Β 

Dazzling my dear, whatever you brought here that is full of information and each point is worth considering. You didn't miss anything important. Thanks alot πŸ‘

• Useful or interesting 1

I guess most of the reasons why user banned because of using public WiFi and Multiple Account. Because some users want to become greed and get some money.

6 hours ago, Mohammadztzt1 said:

Hello my friend, I agree with you with all these recommendations, but the reporting item should be limited to a reliable group or members who have arrived for an appropriate evaluation that enables them to evaluate the post as you cannot consider everyone competent and you cannot compare the new member to the old and expert member.

Reporting method can be use by any members but they cannot intentionally report you because the moderators are reading every single report you sent to them so if a user purposely report you and You didnt broke any rules then it would not affect you because the moderators are checking your content and the report.

Β 

You can in any case utilize your record yet you can't post any longer substance this happened when your record is suspended in the gathering yet I dont recognize what occurred on the off chance that you get restricted.

18 hours ago, Fattkidd said:

Basically, what you're only trying to say is read all the pinned posts from the About Forum section and all other posts by the moderators.

Β 

The best and simplest way to state all these tips is:

Β 

Read the rules and follow them. Read all the announcements in pinned posts to avoid questions.

11 minutes ago, PiroSense said:

Basically, what you're only trying to say is read all the pinned posts from the About Forum section and all other posts by the moderators.

Β 

The best and simplest way to state all these tips is:

Β 

Read the rules and follow them. Read all the announcements in pinned posts to avoid questions.

Yes,I notice that members are ignoring this pinned post which is really helpful but I dont know why they avoid reading them, So I thought If a member posted this maybe they will take time reading them.

Β 

On 2/13/2020 at 12:39 PM, Fattkidd said:

Β 

In my opinion the best thing to follow to avoid getting banned or get warning points is to make use of the search bar. To search for similar topics you're about to post. I got a warning points because of repeat and useful content below is the screenshot where the moderators clearly says to use the search bar, to avoid this.

Screenshot_2020-02-14-13-08-10-75.png

Hy guys .How are u. I hope u will be fine. About this Question i have to say u .just avoid the negative post at any topic . If you are working with honesty . You will be success soonΒ Β 

On 2/13/2020 at 2:09 PM, Fattkidd said:

Β 

For me this is the biggest problem, sometimes people get stuck and try easy way to reach post target for payment. Money change good mindset become bad habit. Let admin decide it because I believe they have capability to handle it, as member we should give him advice right below his post/ reply so he can read it and fix it

this is a very nice topic,many still wonder why their post counts get deleted and with this information they will be able to figure out why.

Thanks for such efforts. Thanks for sharing information but some people reporting in revenge of giving negative reaction that is annoying.

We can do many things for avoid ban.such as creating fake accounts,posting copy righted content and photos,collecting user data without permission.

To avoid banning of your account you just read all the pinned post and rules post in the about forum section.also read the post created by admin of this forum.this is the best and simple way to get tips for running a account smoothly

Every one should try to read this tips especially the newbies it will guide them well in this great forum and they will on a good stand here

You should always see the crypto forum rules. Β Where to post in a forum Β Providing any information on a post will benefit everyone. Β However, if you do not post any invalid posts or copy paste. Β Then you will not be banned from crypto.

It is as as simple you don't even think just stop doing copy paste work use your own knowledge for best results.best wishes