5 Apps To Get Free Crypto Coins - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Hi guys these are a list of free apps that you guys can install in your mobile devices to earn crypto coins.

And I am currently using these apps to fill up my wallet.

1.Bitcoin Blast - Earn REAL Bitcoin!

This app allows you to collect Satoshis while you play a simple game. 

all you have to do is match colors.

You can download this app from google play-store.

2.CryptoPop - Earn Free ETH

working in this app is similar to the first app.

Only difference is you will get etherum.

You can download this app also from google play-store.

3.Free Litecoin

This is a spinning app.

It's from a publisher who named ''Bitcoin Aliens''

You can do hourly free spins and do spins by watching a advertisement.

You are gonna get litecoins for free in this app.

4.Free Bitcoin Cash

This is also a spinning app from the same publisher in the 3rd app.

working in this app is same as the 3rd app.

You will get bitcoin cash from this app.

5.BFast BFree

I used this app before But Now I am not using this.

I don't use it because it didn't work in my phone properly.

But yes I have got few withdrawals.

Good thing is that this app is really paying in bitcoins.

You watch ads and they pay you in Satoshis.

But the thing is paying rates were ridiculously low when I use that app.

Although you can try this app yourself it's in the google play-store.

the photo shows the icons of these apps.

Get Free Crypto.png

I don't want to believe these apps pay well. After sometime,  there won't be any task for you to play anymore. And you need to have a certain amount before withdrawal can be made in sure.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I dont believe because  bitcoin is very expensive  how is it possible  you are play some games and get withdrawl . But these game very bad rules like whrn your points is cross 1000 points then you get withdrswl and your daily earning points is only 20 to 30 

The two app that you said is kinda enough but not that good for me, and the other apps are not really recommendable to use or to introduce to the other people because yes we may earn free coins there but it doesn't enough for me and I don't totally want to spend my whole day for that.

Thanks for this list, but talk to me about the payments, and how much the earnings that we will get from them?? Because I am sure they will be not enough, this is why most of the users are not using them a lot, the most worst thing about them is the payments, thanks for your contribution here 

Friend! we all know many applications and we can name them here, what makes a publication like yours different is that it tells us how it went with each of them.

If they really pay, how much they pay, they are not profitable and of course a payment sample is always welcome.

In any case very grateful for the search information maybe someone who had time to test them, make a post of their experience.

Edited by alexisfuentes
text

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I installed all these app. All the app legit and paying. But income is too low. I suggest all admins to improve their earnings. Thank you for the post. It is really helpful.

First of all, thank you for sharing this important application with us.  I think this will be an opportunity for us to earn a new one.  Now we can easily earn some crypto and be very profitable.

23 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

Friend! we all know many applications and we can name them here, what makes a publication like yours different is that it tells us how it went with each of them.

If they really pay, how much they pay, they are not profitable and of course a payment sample is always welcome.

In any case very grateful for the search information maybe someone who had time to test them, make a post of their experience.

We sll know all applications and these are also not paying  I have tried at least  10. But not  paying anything.

Thank for sharing this apps but does they legit if you add payment proof then it will looks better and how much we can earn from this apps?

I am not familiar about these games or mobile applications, and I think they are like the other scam earning platforms, like in telegram there is a faucet or mining thing, once you are happy with your earning and decided to withdraw, they will ask you to deposit or donate some money first.

I checked all apps all is legit app and positive reviews on play store I used bitcoin blast app genuine app but giving very less amount now I not using.

3 hours ago, Sajim Ahmed said:

First of all, thank you for sharing this important application with us.  I think this will be an opportunity for us to earn a new one.  Now we can easily earn some crypto. And we can easily profit.

Maybe you can earn from there but this kind of making apps take huge time to get the minimum withdrawal amount which i think just waste of time.

On 2/15/2020 at 10:37 PM, Riduain Hasan said:

First of all, thank you for sharing this important application with us.  I think this will be an opportunity for us to earn a new one.  Now we can easily earn some crypto and earn some money very easily.

This is a nice  one. But have you the withdrawl proofs about this.

I additionally understand a app from wherein you could earn without spending a dime with out investment. it's far Supervank . You list also seems to be real methods to gather loose cryptos however it pays very low quantity so it's going to take a number of days to make a honestly great income and also they flip scam in very few days.

Many thanks, for sharing your thoughts, experiences. The apps you give are really good, I'll be acquainted in the future and it looks like a good income.

This application are legit and paying I did use all them before they are good for beginners to use you can earn few Pennys by using them  specially Bitcoin Cash which the minimum withdraw is only 10.000 satoshi they pay every Tuesday.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

To my knowledge, there are no such apps.  But if it does, it will be of great benefit to me.  If anyone knows, please let me know.

BFast is nice and you can just earn satoshi whenever you wanted to. Yes, I have received my payment but it's too little and it's not worth yo spend my time in that app although it's paying.

is it true that mobile app makes crypto coin like Bitcoin?  If it is happened, it will be good benefitted for the crypto users. Digital currency helps them  more benefits. 

First of all, thank you for sharing this important application with us.  I think this will be an opportunity for us to earn a new one.  Now we can easily earn some crypto and be very profitable very easily.  Which I think is very good for us in terms of crypto earnings.

I used to use CryptoPop and Bitcoin Explosion, these two applications can be easily downloaded from the store, it's quite good, it's not the best, but it doesn't pay much so I don't like it.

Thank you for sharing these really useful websites. It is one of the best earning sites. I worked on free Bitcoin and got some money through it when I was a beginner.It is an honest and paid site

I use the app here but the free Bitcoin Cash still interests me the most. You can easily download it from the app store. Easy to use, make money pretty good, pay little.

Well, i will add something here mate, you can also use this app to earned bitcoin and that is cryptotab, cryptotab is a browser which is you can earned some bitcoins by just using that broswer, they are also have some mining platforms which is you are allowing to mine some bitcoins there while browsing, i hope you may used it.