Which price you expect after BTC halving - Page 6 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Which price you expect after BTC halving

I think that price will drop a few weeks before the halving and probably begin recovery in May. Although April usually is a good month and creates good chances for bull runs. Well I've been looking at the weekly charts and I'm seeing a dip in April anyway. I think that we will be around 7k-10k the whole March.

I expect to get it much higher than the last time that we have halving, Bitcoin's price reaches a record $20 k I expect to double because remember supply will be cut in half and because of this the demand will go higher.

Through the data and articles I read, I think that the price will reach 20 thousand dollars, and I hope that it will reach higher than that, and these statistics remain only predictions that cannot be verified.

Halving will cause the block reward halve, which means the mining profitability will also drop. To make it profitable again, Bitcoin's price will have to double. I'm not that optimistic like other people who say Bitcoin will reach 100k each, but I think two or three times more is possible.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Present anyone not predicts bitcoin prices after halving, because now bitcoin prices is so demage I think bitcoin prices under 5000$ dollars before halving, because corona virus destroyed crypto market and also drop bitcoin prices, when this virus remove completely and when bitcoin pump in market, crypto experts and analysis not say perfectly so how we predicted biycoin prices.

When I opened the report, I found that I had read it in advance that the price after half according to the expectations of the majority and opinion polls would range between 10,000 and 15,000 dollars, but some banks in Europe expect fictional numbers in excess of $ 50,000

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have seen many post and there are all different ideas of various users about the price prediction after the halving of Bitcoin some thinks that there will be a massive increase in the price of Bitcoin and some of them restricts with that ideas so I think its very tough to predict about the price rather focusing on present value

yes from my expect and some article and some analysts is the etheruem coin why? i just expected and i see that some talking about BCH or Bitcoin Cash.

Welcome with me
The oldest analysis of some crypto experts, Thomas Lee of Fundstrat believes that BTC Bitcoin will end the year at $ 40,000. While Max Kaiser sees 400 thousand dollars in the near horizon.
With the anticipated event approaching, the price could reach more than $ 70,000, based on previous downtime. Keep this in mind during the temporary massacre of current global markets due to the Coronavirus

Halving event of btc will takes place in the month of May 2020. We not knows the correct date of halving this is really dangerous and amzing event for bitcoin price always effected very much on each past halving event previously history said that we must ready for the moon of crypto market such as btc and altcoins. 

As they said that bitcoin halving will have more effect on bitcoin price, then we should be expecting bitcoin halving to make a good impact on the price that will reach $20000

As when looking at how the past halving seasons have done crazy highs on the price of bitcoin, it's always, a season which price anticipation build up more frequently, as I think, the it's going to be above $15, this time around

Because of this fluctuation in the weather these days, we cannot expect anything, the price has decreased very much, reaching $ 4,000, and now it has risen back and has reached $ 6,300 and I think it will increase slowly, but in the end it will return to what it was previously and may reach more than $ 10,000 during Next months

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I expect that the price of bitcoin will grow to 9000-10000 dollars, and possibly up to 11000 dollars, but the growth will begin only after a strong fall in the price.

I think that the price of bitcoin after halving will be in the region of 5000-6000 dollars, as some miners who have little capacity will have to leave.

On 4/1/2020 at 12:39 PM, Princeazam said:

Well, we al know that bitcoin halving will start im the middle of this year. I want a decent number of bitcoin price in after bitcoin halving. It would be good if it cross 20k.            

Prices should have gone up, let's see later. My estimate level is from 25K to 50K. COVID will not prevent this rises, because the block reward is forcing. WFH and the use of electronic money should have been done for a long time ago. The world must think modern and leave complex people that using the traditional way.

On 4/4/2020 at 3:51 PM, IamLeader12 said:

I think that the price of bitcoin after halving will be in the region of 5000-6000 dollars, as some miners who have little capacity will have to leave.

Your prediction is doom for the miners, so you want the miners to leave mining, then the blockchain will be congested and transaction will take more time than before

Frankly, I expect that the price will rise very much after half, and it is likely to reach $ 15,000 and more, and this is what we all wish for. We can now buy and store currencies until the price rises.

On 4/1/2020 at 10:09 AM, Princeazam said:

Well, we al know that bitcoin halving will start im the middle of this year. I want a decent number of bitcoin price in after bitcoin halving. It would be good if it cross 20k.            

I anticipate a price between $20K and $30K. It doesn't happen immediately after block reward reduction. It may take a month or so before we see its effect on the market. However, high values are often temporary and don't last for a long time. For example, bitcoin may reach $25K for a few days. If you want to take benefit from high values, you have to react very fast in order not to miss the golden opportunity. It will only happen once per 4 years! So, check prices regularly after halving and don't even miss a day!

I think that now in the crypto community, the influence of halving is too much overestimated, I am waiting for the price of bitcoin in 10,000 dollars after halving.

16 hours ago, NevermindNe said:

I think that now in the crypto community, the influence of halving is too much overestimated, I am waiting for the price of bitcoin in 10,000 dollars after halving.

People believe that bitcoin halving will have a positive impact, I don't think they overestimated it, there is hope for the price of rise again,  it will come as a surprise to you

15 minutes ago, ChilBran said:

I do not support this price because it is too much. I expect $15000. I hope it will he so, so that we can earn more bitcoin here.  

Do you think $20K or $25K are too much after halving? I suggest you to study about what happened after the first and second halvings. The price almost doubled! I don't announce any number with certainty but I believe if bitcoin has once reached $20K in its history, it is not out of imagination if it reaches a little more than that after the third halving. $15K price you mentioned is still a very good value but I believe the people who have held for years deserve more than this because this price doesn't break any ATH record.

5 hours ago, King98 said:

Probably will touch this amount after the price of bitcoin goes up. I'm expecting a minimum of $ 18000 for Bitcoin after wandering. In fact, Howling always raises the price of Bitcoin and Bitcoin

I think it will be further higher than that price, we are hoping it will pass the ATH, there is hope for bitcoin to change the way we are predicting about it, we hope we have a better price after bitcoin halving

At the time of the first halving event, the price of bitcoin was $ 12.31, and at the time of the second halving, the price of bitcoin was $ 650.63. What “halving” means in relation to bitcoin. First of all, it is a way to control the amount of new bitcoin hitting the markets every day.