Most Lower Withdrawn Fee Coin YOBIT - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TasinHasan

Most Lower Withdrawn Fee Coin YOBIT

Ethereum is another good option and it is very fast without waste if time. Ethereum has a very low transaction charges in yobit exchanger just the way litecoin and XRP has but I will prefer ethereum because it is more popular and expensive than them.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Thank you for making this topic my friend and as a beginner here I am lucky to found my self here in this content that you made. It well helps me a lot when the time comes when I will going to withdraw my money and save as much in the withdrawal fee. i hope that this will be seem by those who are looking for some advice about withdrawal fee.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Great information dude.. yes i agree yobit give withdraw in lower fee.. this kind of positive reasons we can invest the money in yobit exchange.. its a great trading experience 

I think the coins you're talking about are good but it's better to hold it and don't sell. That's why I have a good XRP because it's cheap eras and we can get all our profits. 😕 

Thank you for share good information, I used ltc for withdraw in Yobit exchange. Btc fee very high in Yobit exchange so I think ltc is good choice for withdraw.

LTC and XRP is one the best cryptocurrency because the transaction fees is very less and even the transaction  speed is very fast as compared to other cryptocurrency. At the present scenario the price of the gas fees of the ethereum is very high, you have to pay almost $15 to transfer from one wallet to other. So, be smart and trade them to low fees coin and transfer the coins.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this useful information with members of the site. I think it is possible for us to choose the appropriate currency with the party to which you want to withdraw the money or cryptocurrencies that you have in the account

• +1 1

I have heard a lot about the three coins you mentioned but today I also heard from you that the withdrawal fee is the lowest in two coins at LTX and TRX. So I decided I would not withdraw as btc, I would convart at ltx and trx coin, then withdraw.  It will save me a lot of money.

I am still try to understand what these symbols are I know they are coin but I try to learn and find how to use them and transact. It is good advice to give because fees are reducing our profits and we must use the options available to reduce the fees.

• +2 1

These alts have very low fees and can be used if we want to transfer our profits between exchanges but we have to rely on the exchanges that they support them for deposits as they are not available everywher.

Hello dear this post you made about the fees is will help me a lot and already reward you for this. I am limit the fees but first I have to earn from this and then send to my bank but the steps you write in detail and I now will not make a mistake.

On 2/11/2020 at 7:05 PM, TasinHasan said:

Hello Friends Today i will discuss about most lowest withdrawn fee from yobit.

1. LTC - withdraw fee 0.002 Costly 0.15$ No Minimum Amount.

2. TRX - withdraw fee 10 Costly 0.24$ No minimum amount.

3. Waves - withdraw fee 0.002 costly 0.0024$ no minimum amount.

* XVG also low fee but wallet maintaince.

All three coins are available on binance And much popular. I recommend to use waves withdraw because this is the lowest fee coin of yobit.

Don't forget the Xrp or ripple. For me, this coin is also one of the lowest withdrawal fee you can use or see in yobit. For only 0.5 xrp, you can withdraw your money already.

• Useful or interesting 1

The coins I use to transfer between my exchanges are litecoin, ripple, doge and verge but the withdrawl fees are different between each exchange so you have to find the best ones. Some exchanges even have deposit fees and I have stopped using them.

Thank you so much for  sharing this important topic. I have withdraw from litecoin and and ethereum from yobit exchange but i never tested to withdraw waves because i did not know their fee. From now on i will use waves and not litecoin and ethereum again.

at this time due to high gas fee's , withdrawal fees is higher in Etherium as well in other coin . TRX and litecoin is really best coin if we withdraw our fund not only in yobit in every exchages . 

everyone visit yobit withdraw fees page for More info about other coin. 

• +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 9/5/2020 at 2:04 PM, gourav789 said:

at this time due to high gas fee's , withdrawal fees is higher in Etherium as well in other coin . TRX and litecoin is really best coin if we withdraw our fund not only in yobit in every exchages . 

everyone visit yobit withdraw fees page for More info about other coin. 

XRP, LTC, WAVE, etc all the best coins to make withdraw from Yobit exchange. I generally use USDT as the base currency to withdraw from the Yobit exchange. XLM is another best currency which I wish to see on the Yobit exchange. Withdraw fee for XLM is incredibly very small. 

Very useful information for newbies. Bitcoin withdraw cost more but if we convert Bitcoin to these crypto currency than there will be less withdrawal amount. And i further want to say that you should also tell about one or more crypto currency which have low withdraw fee

This is useful information for withdrawing funds, thank you! I believe that it will be very important when we withdraw our funds without losing Commission, and this is great. I also recommend using dash or doge - because it has one of the lowest commissions!

On 2/11/2020 at 5:05 PM, TasinHasan said:

Hello Friends Today i will discuss about most lowest withdrawn fee from yobit.

1. LTC - withdraw fee 0.002 Costly 0.15$ No Minimum Amount.

2. TRX - withdraw fee 10 Costly 0.24$ No minimum amount.

3. Waves - withdraw fee 0.002 costly 0.0024$ no minimum amount.

* XVG also low fee but wallet maintaince.

All three coins are available on binance And much popular. I recommend to use waves withdraw because this is the lowest fee coin of yobit.

In maximum exchangers have this coins pair and also listed. Many people want to know which coins transaction fees is low. I think this post will help them to withdraw their fund with low fess.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

That is a very useful information I personally believe that LTC have the lowest withdraw fees but I still have not tried to withdraw because I have earned enough from this platform till now

BetFury                                                   

Thanks for providing with us such an interesting information with us. Because we have to face the many problem about withdrawing  and which coin has the low fees. I use the ethereum for withdraw my coins because it's withdraw fees is low and fast.

I personally prefer XRP, seems faster that others to me. Also I think that it might grow in the future, so I keep some of the coins on my wallet, just in case. You also have to consider the fee you'll have to pay in order to exchange those coins for USD in the future.

thank u s much , btch have so much fee so we need trade it with other altcoins . thats a good information for new members.