How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vivek1997

How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way

Nice way, there are indeed several ways to send our earning to our bank accounts with less fees,just try to look in some legit wallet that accept the fiat currency your using. In addition,xrp has also less transaction fee.

We cannot withdrawal our bitcoin directly from exchanges to banks because banks not accepted btc as payment method but if we convert our btc into fiat USD then we can withdraw from exchanges to banks. 

In my country there is an exchange that provides cryptocurrency trading, so I transfer it from the yobit wallet in the form of xrp for a low fee and then I sell it to the stock exchange and become fiat.

On 2/11/2020 at 2:58 PM, Vivek1997 said:

Withdrawal of bitcoin is little complex process, i follows following procedure:

1) Trade your bitcoins to other cryptocurrency like litecoin or ethereum, because they have small transfer charges,

2) Withdrawing litecoin, converted from bitcoins, into wazirx wallet,

3) litecoin to USD without any fee,

4) Selling USD to rupees (min 14.5 USD)(you need to complete kyc for this process).

That's it, enjoy your money.

I don't use wazirx wallet to processes I use local bitcoin wallet, and in this middle cryptonator.com exchanger, when I withdrewal from yobit exchange I use this exchanger to exchange litecoin to bitcoin, then I transfer bitcoins in local bitcoin and I think around 20000 satoshis goes in tax's then I receive money in my local bank

On 2/12/2020 at 6:46 PM, talo122 said:

Yobit actually support many of the e wallets as a payment methods you can just transfer your bitcoin to usd and withdraw them without any late and with small fees. 

Yes of course right now Yobit support many wallets without late and small fees.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 2/11/2020 at 5:28 AM, Vivek1997 said:

1) Trade your bitcoins to other cryptocurrency like litecoin or ethereum, because they have small transfer charges,

4) Selling USD to rupees (min 14.5 USD)(you need to complete kyc for this process).

If you want USD you can use Advcash, it is direct from Yobit (8%)

In Advcash you can add money to your bank account and as it is traditional banking it will require KYC.

Actually the fastest is LBTC can get direct changes to your Fiat currency with LTC.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Wow really got something to learn i was wondering on how can I exchange money out of my satoshi and this is what I got a great help from you mate thank you hopefully everything goes on as you explained. 

On 2/11/2020 at 2:35 PM, Crypto Gamer said:

You are right about it but you can easily transfer you btc to bank account but the youbit is charging very high you can convert them to usd and send them to perfect money account them transfer them to bank account this is good way.

Yes you are right we can easily convert our btc in usd and then into use and then into any wallet .

Woh, really informative post about withdraw before that I did not that crypto coin can be withdraw from my bank but reading your article now I know how can withdraw crypto coin to my bank. 

Thanks a lot.

10 hours ago, Unknown user said:

Yes you are right we can easily convert our btc in usd and then into use and then into any wallet .

What is "into use"

Actually one must say to use advcash, perfect money, payeer or visa without leaving the Yobit exchange, by these means you can send to your bank without any problem.

Keep in mind that doing this from Yobit may incur very high fees.

Consider retiring for other altcoins and then get your fiat.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

You can also easily transfer the money to your current bank account for easiest means.you can easily withdraw from your yobit account just that the exchange fee is high.

good idea my friend all expert people are doing that also you may try doge coin and xrp 
they have the same advantages like small fees and the fast transaction 
and the most important thing these coins are in most of exchange platform 
for me i prefer doge coin and litcoin

5 hours ago, contmalec said:

First time login your account at that point tap make use of username and press cryptotalk preference. At that point press send to btc and your blance advertisement currently you will pull returned it.

@contmalec 

This is a bad practice that has been happening frequently, do not do this type of action because they would be considered intentional.

Do not misuse the option "quote Selection"

w23.jpg.2279692227edf8f052fa4af56b482339.jpg

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 2/11/2020 at 3:28 PM, Vivek1997 said:

I do use similar methods to withdraw my money from yobit.  The changes from you is that  I transfer my ltc to benence and usd to Taka.

On 2/11/2020 at 11:28 AM, Vivek1997 said:

Very good directions in order for newer members to understand how to withdraw to bank.

There is always an exchange that supports a local currency be it Coinbase, Kraken, Bitstamp etc.

New members must first find out a legitimate exchange that co-operates with their national banks and create an account there (usually they will need to pass KYC as well). Then this exchange becomes a gateway between the cryptocurrency space and the old financial system.

On 2/15/2020 at 9:34 PM, Hasan7197 said:

I agree with you, you are right about it.  However, you can easily transfer to a BTC bank account.  Transfer to yobit is very expensive.  You can convert them into dollars.  However the yobit exchange is a secure exchange, I'm using it.

I have been using paxful.com

So it can be available to all countreis.

On 2/11/2020 at 3:28 PM, Vivek1997 said:

Your information is very useful.  Newcomers can benefit from the information you provide.  Thanks so much for sharing your valuable information with newbies.If you post this way you will certainly be able to gain more fame.

thank you so much..i am not understand about the transfer..now i am happy to learn the process.i may transfer my coin successfully..i am very happy..thanks again

It all depends on the wallet you want to use. For me, converting Bitcoin to USD, and then withdrawing with perfect money or even payeer. I even use transfer to a debit card, but the transfer fee is much.

Withdrawal from yobit to bank account is not been integrated so maybe we are going to see that in the future time, but you can convert to Etherum, btc litecoin from they you can think of withdrawing to perfect money to your bank. 

Withdrawl to bank account from the yobit is also easy step.You have to change your bitcoin into USD and then send them to your perfect money or skrill.From there you can send them into your bank account.

I usually convert it to litecoin because of its lower withdrawal fee and then have it in usd so that it can be transferred to other wallets and also in banks. Newbies can try your tips too. It's really helpful.