The lowest level of Bitcoin Based on Historical Trends - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

The lowest level of Bitcoin Based on Historical Trends

There is historical bottom price as well as upper price. And upper price line comes after months or two months after the halving of bitcoin. And this year it will be in the end of this year.

It is not necessary for Bitcoin to rise significantly after halving directly, it has been more than 4 months since the end of the last halving and we have not witnessed a significant increase in the price of Bitcoin Perhaps by the end of the year Bitcoin will reach $ 20,000 at the end of this year as many expect

• +2 1

The price of bitcoin usually keeps on changing but with increasing interest of the people its value is also expected to increase but taking into account present situation on short term basis its value is decreasing slowly

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I am amazed that halving can increase the price this much. Just think after the halving process what may have happened to the peoples who have holded Bitcoin in good amount. There lifestyle must have been changed completely. Definitely I think that there will be a third halving. And if min.1000% increase is seen then the big holders are going to have jackpot. It feels impossible to imagine the price but at that time during previous halving people might not have imagined this 

Historically is a term that is difficult to trust and use when we talk about 2 more occassions. This is not a good sample and usually statisticians require a lot more reference points than just two. So we don't know if 2019 lows or 2020 lows will never be seen again. We hope that this will happen at least two times but we can't say that this is a rule.

As per the the History of Bitcoin's Growth, it seems like Bitcoin will continue to spike in it's price and will constantly grow over time. But no one knows the future actually! 

Bitcoin every time make high and low in the market and now the low of the market is 3000$ almost and from that point it will touch directly 14,000$ and again it make a great low and i hope that soon the BTC will touch the high point in the market in short time and it touches the 200,000$ in up coming bull.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Bitcoin has a biggest journey as well as a difficult. And people are now buying and selling a lot. Therefore it is playing above the 10000$..

It always plays out that whenever halving takes place it's followed by the huge increment in bitcoin price and I must admit I'm still waiting for history to repeat it self on this halving that happened this year of 2020 despite of the covid 19 global crisis we faced,I'm still hopping for more to expect on bitcoin price and in my opinion I think we will never hit that lowest price of nearly 3k again that almost took place during the crisis..😇...never..

• +4 1

I agree with you my friend. The lowest level of bitcoin is based on historical trends. As you know, there is no pressure for anything on bitcoin and it does it up or down as it pleases. You know very well that not only lies but no matter how much cryptocurrency is there, it is valued according to demand. As you are well aware that for the last few years there was a lot of decrease in the price of bitcoin. The reason for this was that more and more people were making bitcoin efficient. I also agree with that the price of bitcoin also based on historical trends.

BetFury                                                   

According to the wave analysis, this started from the second half, we are in a bullish wave, meaning that it will break the downward trends from its historical peaks, and this is what we have seen now According to technical analysis, a break of 10500 and 11,500 is an indication of a very strong barrier of selling and turning into a barrier of purchase orders.

I think the price of bitcoin will break new records, currently the increase has started but not the highest yet, bitcoin still holds a price of $ 12,000, historically it's $ 19,000 high and I think this year will break a new record, maybe $ 21,000- $ 25,000.

• +1 1

I am also expecting the Bitcoin price to reach its all time high by the end of this year. Last time it's all time high in 2017 was around 19800 dollars. so right now most experts are off the prediction that it's going to to beat its all time high and set a new record beyond $20000. let's hope that this is really going to happen and if it does it is going to be pretty much beneficial to every traders of Bitcoin.

• +2 1

1 minute ago, Nicole018 said:

I am also expecting the Bitcoin price to reach its all time high by the end of this year. Last time it's all time high in 2017 was around 19800 dollars. so right now most experts are off the prediction that it's going to to beat its all time high and set a new record beyond $20000. let's hope that this is really going to happen and if it does it is going to be pretty much beneficial to every traders of Bitcoin.

Thanks sister for your valuable information for making me aware about the bitcoin it is a great contribution for the new members for the motivation and many more people are coming to the crypto world because it is becoming popular day by day.

Bitcoin have touch so many low levels but after the the last time bull market touch the 20,000$ and this time market low is 2800$ but after that market touch again the high and now the market touch the 13800$ this time.

BetFury                                                   

Every year is a good year for Bitcoin. Maybe 2018 and earlier 2014 were the most bearish years but with enough patience and holding your investment you will not lose money. Try never selling at a loss and you will see that it works.

• +2 1

It seems that Bitcoin is moving to make a new all time high and it can even do that inside a short time that we have in a matter of weeks or a few months only. It is at the best today and I think that if there will be another dip it will be bought massively by everybody, even banks and wall street are in bitcoin.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is in a good position today. 

On 2/11/2020 at 7:29 AM, hmind said:

The value of Bitcoin rose by around 13,378%, then the second halving cycle increased by 12,160%.

If by this you mean this was from the lowest point to the highest then perhaps we can expect 10,000% at least this time too? Which will be from a low of $3000 up to $300,000.

• +2 1

I think so because this year we experienced bitcoin halving and the truth is the story ended up being that it was all lost and in the end there was nothing really much to look for in those kind of sites we need to work as hard and understand that always in a major change then you got to understand there is always something in change in price we need to work as hard for that

• +5 1

I think that the next one will have a high of $100,000 and no more. This will be the maximum it can reach and after that price there will probably be a big dive that will reach 10-20k. The repeat of history doesn't need to be the same and the higher the price the harder it can move.

• +1 1

I think it will be a similar percentage of rise as in the previous bitcoin cycles. This is the time we need to hold what we have and try to make as much as possible, and perhaps not be in altcoins for a while. I will buy altcoins again when I see some signs and perhaps it will be at 20k if price doesn't drop a lot and later again at 40k perhaps. If this is what is going to happen.

Thank you my dear this is very interesting to know. If this is repeated we are have a very good level to buy today and maybe after one or two years the same returns will be given for profits. I am thanks to know about this and it is a good post with useful data.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The momentum started with the halving. We are in a good position and without any big surprises as another rare event we are moving towards the new targets and this is the next all time high. After that nothing is stopping Bitcoin.

• +2 1

And next one will be then 300k if this trend continues since we started at a low of $3000 in 2018 and almost retested this year. It is probably the best time to be in Bitcoin and the best to buy is now.

On 9/24/2020 at 7:36 PM, malik6314193 said:

There is historical bottom price as well as upper price. And upper price line comes after months or two months after the halving of bitcoin. And this year it will be in the end of this year.

I think it looks like the Bitcoin market  and this year it makes a good impact in the market, and thought it is in a spare of bit and frustrated, because even it is increasing now. And this time price goes from 20$ to 50$. And I hope that this year it will again makes a amazing increase.