Binance Still Safe With Mobile Application - Page 3 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Binance Still Safe With Mobile Application

I am certain that Binance was hacked only once. Anyway I do not defend Binance and do not think they are absolutely safe, still I don't trust them more from other exchanges including yobit. I think that exchanges that have many years of experience as Binance, Kraken, Bittrex although it is not different to any of them. 

The Binance app is fine to trade if you like. It is a good experience in my opinion. Still Binance as an exchange lately seems to be lagging a lot and sometimes do not provide the information correctly on the trades we've made.

• +3 1

I don't see the difference between the web and the mobile version unless your phone security is compromised (that can be prevented using security measure like 2FA) or you download a fake (cloned) app. Binance is one of the best exchange with the best liquidity and low transaction fee, it is okay to use because I see an improved security system. 

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Binance has been the greatest app to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. Even it is hacked for 2 times it is trying to secure their app time and time. You can use website version as it is difficult to hack secure website.

In my knowledge I think binance exchange hacked once not twice, and binance recover this funds  and pays this funds to their users,but I don't use this binance exchange web version are app version, because I use yobit exchange, but I don't recommend to use app version because fake apps also exist.

The application is safe at this time, but it is better to use it through the browser. It provides greater comfort to users during work. As for binance, it is always exposed to penetration and theft by fraudsters, and the reason for the penetration is due to the lack of a strong security system

• +2 1

Trading platforms are similar to the safe in which we put our money and they must be safe. For this reason, I do not trust the applications because they become less protected and use the Binance platform via the browser. The Binance application may be hacked easily.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am using mobile app version. And i didn't agree with you that hacking is done through  mobile app. No doubt it is hacked by hackers but good thing is that binance give back assets to their users. 

I consider that working through the site is much better and easier than using the application, because the site provides features that are not available within the application in addition to that a large number of fraudulent applications that have the name Binance were created, so the use of the site will be more secure

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Binance app is still the safest to us. I have been using this app for a long time to trade most of the cryptocurrencies. Do not forget to enable extra layers of security while using any services from the Binance exchange. In the case of previous Binance hacking, there are several facts behind it, be focused on now to use Binance app properly. 

• +1 1

The app is secured and binance is providing the updates regularly and for hackers to hack the app they need to find out the loophole or bug in the app which seems unavailable in the binance mobile application. And to interpret the datas of binance server is seems impossible so hacks aren't that much easy like before.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Binance is one of the most profitable platforms and it is very safe so i do not have any doubts about their mobile application. Even if they have been hacked for two times that is just like a crush because they are still strong.

I do not thing the complaint about binance hack in 2019 was due to its app, it was due to certain phishing attacks on binance customers. So, I would not imply that binance app is not safe to use. But, the 2019 binance hack still makes it an exchange i can not use at all. 

By my opinion, binance's platform is strong for next 10 years. Just be carefull about any exhange apps. Goodluck everybody.

Mobile application or website there is no differences it's the same it's just Binance if it hacked and people lost their money it's the same if you are using application or website you will lose your money in both!

It depends where do you have more security established in binance desktop or the app because what really matters is if you assure the safety of your account in a good condition using all protocols you have at hand.

Many exchanges have been hacked, this is not necessarily the fault of applications , first of all, we must think about our security ourselves not to use questionable applications, and the exchange's application is trustworthy.

As mentioned in comments above, Binance has suffered many cyber attacks where large numbers of its users have been affected, including part of their identities.

However, this has revolutionized and motivated the entire team that makes up this project and they have been forced to reinforce their security scheme, which now provides much more privacy and security.

Binance is an excellent platform and I have no complaints about it, these cyber attacks will always exist, it is just a matter of betting our capital or part of it on serious companies.

Edited by LeonardoG92

i think binance platform is trying to improve their security every time , so you dont have to worry about something like that again , well i usually use the website rather than the app and i use 2fa and email notifications and ip security and you can include other security measures as well . 

On 2/10/2020 at 5:58 AM, rjroshan said:

What do you thinking about Binance app. Binance has been hacked for 2 times. So hackrs are looking to get access with mobile application mostly. So people afraid to use Binance mobile app. What do you think about this. Binance still safe with app.

hello friend if you have a problem with the application better not use it but in android it tends to give many errors. I prefer to use it on the computer

The binance app is safe, but don't forget about how you use your phone and what sites you open with apps. Think with your head and do not see fraudulent tricks.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello, yes of course, both from the pc and the cell phone, binance is safe. i recommend activating the double security factor that way we are more protected, greetings. 

I personally think that if an app can get hacked just once then it shows the major flaws in their security that needs to be addressed and then i will not be willing to use that pp any further. Now for an app to be hacked twice shows that there is many more loop holes in their security or that the issues raised in the first hacking was not corrected. Either way i will definitely not trust the binance app past this point.

friend is very secure and has now telephone and email verification the two together to be able to enter that this very well to withdraw you have to put the contra google. is a better page of buy BTC

if we compare the website and the application, then we will find the best and secure system, for example, as site.as application is quite easy to hack, but on the website it is quite difficult to hack it or access it