Binance Still Safe With Mobile Application - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Binance Still Safe With Mobile Application

What do you thinking about Binance app. Binance has been hacked for 2 times. So hackrs are looking to get access with mobile application mostly. So people afraid to use Binance mobile app. What do you think about this. Binance still safe with app.

4 hours ago, rjroshan said:

What do you thinking about Binance app. Binance has been hacked for 2 times. So hackrs are looking to get access with mobile application mostly. So people afraid to use Binance mobile app. What do you think about this. Binance still safe with app.

Well im using the website version I dont really like the app version of binance but for me I dont really encounter problem when using binance I know they did get hacked but I think they improve there security for there users.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I have the mobile version in my phone but I don't have a lot of à lot of coins there, I think binance is the most hacked market, in the last year in the summer, the hackers stole from it more than 20 million dollars in coins, this was the biggest loss I think, so binance in my opinion still not very secure like it should be 

• Useful or interesting 1

I use website version of Binance. I know they did get hacked. They are working of their security. I believe they will success and not to worry about it. So, I suggest to use web version. 

21 hours ago, rjroshan said:

This is the website that been hacked. When intalling an app, it's better to do it via the official website because fake app can be listed on the Playstore. It is also recommanded to always use 2FA.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Man, what a sad news. Has Binance been hacked twice? I was bewildered when I heard about hackers losing money at Binance, I've heard about this twice. I need to check everything

Well, I already use Binance but not the app version but as we know that in the last year Binance was hacked where stolen from it more than 20 million dollars in coins which I think it's not safe that's why I am not using it.

I think binace app now secure I also using binace app for trading binace is very popular exchange I think binace not hack again.

Until now I am using Binance website, I tried to download the application several times, but I did not know if it is safe or not.

Even though the hackers stole 20million dollars from binance stil binance manage to get back just like no problem.issued i think they already done making good security on there website or application so for me binance now is safe.

I did not come to answer any comments cashpirate is an app where you can make money by carrying out simple tasks such as downloading you work here.

On 2/13/2020 at 7:12 AM, Sweaty said:

I use the website version of Binance.  I know they were hacked.  They are working to protect them.  I believe they will succeed and not worry about it.

Yeah you are right your point of view on the subject matter is understandable i agree with you i also use website of binance, i know they were hacked but i believe they will succeed and don't worry about it.

On 2/10/2020 at 10:58 AM, rjroshan said:

I think in my personal opinion that Binance phone Application is safe , I have use it more than two years and never have any problems and I consider my self as a fun of any exchange application and for me the app the one of the best one 

On 2/11/2020 at 9:14 AM, Tamanna said:

I think binance is the most hacked market in the summer of last year, the hackers stole more than 20 million dollars .They are working on their security.  Binance has been hacked for 2 times.  So hackers are looking to get access to mobile application.

You are right i am agree with you and your opinion i have same opinion like you . So hackers are looking to get access to mobile applications

On 2/10/2020 at 11:58 AM, rjroshan said:

I know that we all insure so I will not be that worry also a lot of platform have been hacked so it all the same after all . Good day.

The binance app, have integrated btge feature of both the phone authentication or and even the SMS which and also the email authentication. In which when funds care to be transferred, you have input the authentication and then later confirm it on email

I think binance is not safe wallet anymore because they have been hacked for several times but they still get to be hack. If they are improving their security they would not face the same problem again. But in the good side they will able to know the weak part of their system and improve it.

i exploit website model of Binance. I recognize they did get hacked. they're operating of their security. I agree with they will fulfillment and no longer to fear approximately it. So, I propose to use web version.

Where did you get the news that binance  was hacked twice, do you have internal resources or material? The platform has never been hacked because it has a very high protection level that is difficult to penetrate.

• +2 1

Mobile application of Binance is good to follow the realtime market prices and also current activity. I have personally 2 accounts and one of the is just for mobile app and I keep there a little money to trade live while I am working. Other account is for desktop version and there I keep long term coins. I hope binance can make theis application more secure in the future

• +2 1

Everything related in online world which involved money are all prone on hacking. The good thing about binance is they still worked on the issues and try to solved it to avoid it to happen again.

• +2 1

See, there was a hack ,but now the bainance is not that bainance, now the bainance is very safe, I am also using the bainance, the bainance has changed a lot
  • +2 1

On 2/10/2020 at 3:58 PM, rjroshan said:

If you saw last time binance hot wallet hacked which not involving binance apps. But most of hacking reasons are apps because any hacker easily hacked any user data with apps privacy access. 

That's why we should more careful about any exchange apps.             

• +2 1

I think Binance's platform is very strong now and can not be hacked, and most hackers use the social engineering method of penetration, so Binance has learned from its mistakes now, and I don't think it can be hacked.

• +2 1