What are your goals for this year, How much you will collect Crypto? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

What are your goals for this year, How much you will collect Crypto?

On 2/10/2020 at 1:51 PM, Diptto Deb said:

The goal of earning a lot of kips this year is to compare kipto many brothers I am working very well let's see what happens I hope to make a good dollar income from here in 2020.

I'm also looking forward to earn extra income in cryptoworld this year. 

My plan is to start a business here in my place this year if my strategy in coins really works. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/19/2020 at 8:26 AM, Mohamad ibrahem said:

Yes everyone has great hopes this year.  

I also collect and store bitcoin from this forum or by doing some trading on the trading platforms.  

I hope to see a good rise in Bitcoin this year until it reaches $ 20k

This is really bad year for the bitcoin, so there have no enough sure to be hoping good for bitcoin, but maybe be in the next coming year the bitcoin will show biggest impacts.

I would really like to most effective collect crypto cash in this 12 months. And i will not promote them for fiat. i am new in the crypto international, just joined few months ago. So i've intention to gather at least one btc in this year. And in subsequent year i'd try to multiply it with ten.

This year an planning to collect as much bitcoin as I can. Am planning to get about 3btc or above to run my business and also by getting this amount of btc I can achieve my goal with it.

On 5/4/2020 at 9:49 PM, iloveyobit said:

Many expect the price of bitcoin to rise significantly in this year, so I aim to collect and store the largest amount of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, i still didnt succed.

Yes including me everyone is right about BTC price, l think we will see the best price of BTC, but cause of some problems it is just not near to us. Maybe we need to be more patient.

On 2/10/2020 at 4:39 PM, Anthor95 said:

It is not possible to say that cryptocurrency will actually be this year, but the cryptocurrency will expire by 2020 and we are not optimistic that we can make a good profit from cryptocurrency, as the current market price of cryptocurrency currency is doing very well, so we are doing it every month.  I can make a lot of money and if cryptocurrency is there this year  In this year's earnings would be much better.

As we can see cryptocurrencies price goes up which is a good sign that it doing fine and really impossible to expire on this year. 

In my prediction it will surely rise more in the near future. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I don't depend on collecting, i am trying to do my best in cryptocurrencies trading field.. Trading isn't easy as it sounds and even if i am a little expert but i am still trying to become better day by day.

On 4/25/2020 at 8:07 PM, Thekingcallme said:

My goals this year are to collect the largest amount of cryptocurrency and double work to achieve good profits

that's true everyone wants to earn cryptocurrency as much as they can but unfortunately these days there are very few legit website which pays you handsome amount of money most of the website pays you very little 

On 6/15/2020 at 11:37 AM, Soaib khan said:

that's true everyone wants to earn cryptocurrency as much as they can but unfortunately these days there are very few legit website which pays you handsome amount of money most of the website pays you very little 

They are getting fewer and fewer probably meaning that all available money sources are shutting down. There is no investment in altcoins and they just create some fake bubbles with DeFi. Perhaps Bitcoin price will collapse as well and everyone abandons crypto completely. Bitcoin and a few coins might remain for their usecase but everything else seems like a big joke.

On 2/10/2020 at 12:35 PM, Daveyoung182 said:

Good afternoon mate,I have a lot of goals this new but the one that i have always for the past years is to have as much bitcoin as possible but i cant seem to find a way to earn much bitcoin other than this and trading.its a pleasure to work with you mate.

Same here and one of my goal is to earn profits from what I invested here also to earn from the coins I'm holding for a long time.

I hope this year may lead for me to achieve my goals. 

For 2020 my mains goal is to compound BTC and ETH. In the process i want to learn more about cripto. 

there after i want to start earning some profits from what i had invested.

I hope that 2020, even with COVID, could be a good year.

good trades

I really want to grow my account at least now, and I also want to invest about $ 60,000 in alternative currencies. I plan to invest in bitcoin now about $ 80,000. And sell it. That is why I plan to hold my coins for as long as possible and know that these coins will thrive in 2020. I earn about $ 60,000 using the cryptocurrency.

Now is the time when many new investors and traders have come to the market, starting in 2017. After a huge fall, the market has been sideways for 2 years. I want to invest $ 10,000 in bitcoin and sell half at $ 20,000, leave the remaining half as a long-term investment.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

It is not possible to set an actual goal, in my opinion this depends on the capital of each person and the type of currency that he entered for investment Also, it depends on the market situation and the extent of its volatility, it may spend months, and the market will be in a state of stagnation, and bitcoin is going on casually, which makes everyone feel bored, impatient, and get out of their deals.

Hopefully things will change and we will manage to make a decent wage from crypto at some points. Everything was delayed in 2020 and nothing we did was paying, perhaps except Cryptotalk. Recently some new opportunities appear but still we need to depend on risking with dubious altcoins. Perhaps we might gamble buying some certain coins and try to make a decent profit for 2020.

• +1 1

I expect as same as other user, may be its hard to reach at my goal but hopefully i might be reach. I am joining new project and participating all the other stuff as much as i can. But its require a good patient to reach the goal point. 

On 2/10/2020 at 9:52 AM, Oxygen said:

Hey CryptoTalkers! As this year have a greater start as compared to previous few years. There are many of new hopes created in our mind and we are now more motivated than before. What you guys have set any goal to achieve till the last of this year. I have a goal to collect almost 1 bitcoin whether I earn it freely or by some other activities like trading etc. 

I am not Interest to collect crypto this year as i have not much money to buy some crypto this time....my this year target is learn MORE about crypto,hunt for bounty programme so that i can earn Some crypto which will lead me to buy some crypto next year.. Hope you understand how to prepare oursefl           

From last 3 to 4 years i am collecting the coins and hold that becasue i know that crypto market is going to be high so much and in short time it make a great bull and we make good money at that time and i am waiting and sell my coins when i make good profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Now that crypto talk had stopped paying with Bitcoin now we are looking forward to know how much the talk token will cost before plan for how we are going to accumulate our tokens.

I have  revisited most of my goals and it has become something different to work with the good thing about this whole program is to understand what happens when we are able to build up something its important we collect lots of things to it , enjoy the work we have today. This year God has planned everything for me, am just going with the flow

Well I can't really say the actual amount that will come into my wallet because all my hope depends on this forum and we are yet to know the fixed price for the new talk token in the market but I hope that the token make good value so that I can be able to earn good from the site.

• +3 1

I think I will wait for the new year, and then buy cryptocurrency, because this is the time when the price falls! And accordingly, you can buy very cheap, and sell in six months a couple of times more expensive, and you can make a big takeoff of your funds. It is best to take bitcoin and ether!

i don't have such big  goal like this but all i want to learn more about cryptocurrencies since i am a beginner  and get enough experience so i can start trading to earn more profits

On 2/10/2020 at 10:52 AM, Oxygen said:

Hey CryptoTalkers! As this year have a greater start as compared to previous few years. There are many of new hopes created in our mind and we are now more motivated than before. What you guys have set any goal to achieve till the last of this year. I have a goal to collect almost 1 bitcoin whether I earn it freely or by some other activities like trading etc. 

My current goal is to have 20 ETH, by having ETH I can get a price 10 times what I originally bought, currently I am still waiting for the price to be 10 times that, because seeing the movement in the last few weeks is quite good, I optimistic that September will increase 10-fold.

I want to earn more crypto this year and i know it will depend on my effort on how much i can collect. So that i will work hard for different methods of earning in crypto making a trades and investment and also working in this forum.