The best site to collect Bitcoin - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leader83

The best site to collect Bitcoin

On 10/13/2019 at 7:58 PM, bestprofi said:

I don't think it's worth wasting time on such sites. The income is extremely small and at this value it really doesn't help you at all.

Than faucets you better try bounty campaigns, where the income is better.

Yes buddy as i try so many sites but i failed to gain any single satoshis not like in this site/forum i really get paid with my work here.this forum is verry helpfull not just in earning but in learning new things in crypto

1 minute ago, Atreus said:

I've tried that faucets, there's also some lottery tickets there, The more tickets you have the bigger your chances to win, or at least you need the goddes of fortune on your back. But, we could only gained a few satoshis there, not worth it I think.

I also try that in three months my goodness i dont even get withdraw the minimum withdrawal is too high,they only giving few satoshis and also if you play on the dice the comouter or robot make sure that you will lose🤭

5 hours ago, muhdedoz said:

Free bitcoins just waste your time and you less. I suggest you go into trading bitcoin and ethereum.

Yes thats true just like me i wasted my three months in earning with that trash site but idont even get my earnings.as i try also there dice game imean the high and low game and in few months earning in just feww seconds gone

For shy people, the faucet, no matter what, is a great introduction to getting to know Cryptos. Various sites, such as freebitco or cointiply, also offer an affordable deposit remuneration from 30,000 Satoshis of 4.08% and 5%. You have to bring this to a profitable amount by making deposits.

However, this percentage is also distributed daily. This is currently 0.0109589%.

Keep in mind that there is no bank. That still offers this high interest rate.

Edited by ParaThortiX

You can use faucet sites like firefaucet, coinpot, faucetpay for quick payment. May be the price is low but it is safe too. You know small drops make a ocean.

On 10/10/2019 at 4:18 AM, Leader83 said:

Freebitco.in is one of the best sites to collect bitcoin you can collect bitcoin by playing and participating in periodic competitions or through referrals very honest and reliable site

The best site to earn bitcoins is by using faucet sites. Some of the faucet sites are freebitco.in,faucetpay,coinpot. The payment system is instant but the price is low but i feel it is worthy.

You can use different faucet sites to earn free bitcoins. You can use coinpot, freebitco, faucetpay for free bitcoins. The payment price is low but the it is quite worthy. You should have a lot of hardwork for that.

21 minutes ago, auiwrb4 said:

Working in taps would be inefficient instead of wasting valuable time. We should only trust cryptocurrency projects with an experienced founding team

yea its a waste of time but there are still people who truly believe their way to get rich in crypto is by using these faucets which is what i call a fool's dream.

• +1 1

I'm new in the crypto Currencies.I have joined the crypto about three months ago.I'm gonna tell you about the crypto talk org which i think is one of the best way to earn free btcoins.Ths forum provides you great sourece and knowledge to earn free bitcoin

• Useful or interesting 1

I think the easiest way to earn Bitcoin is to post Bitcoin for free through this site that I am currently posting and in addition there are various types of Airdrop sites in the market from which you participate in AirdropIf you want to earn a decent amount of money, it will depend on your work.

I think the most suitable site for collecting Bitcoin is crypto.Because you can easily make Bitcoin from Crypto Forum by making meaningful money and today they will pay 1000 satoshi for each post.

• +1 1

In my opinion, for a faucet that is too time-consuming, it's less worth it, it's better to join the airdrop or bounty 😊

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

It seems to me that our main site for saving bitcoin is the web page and we can get Bitcoin from here.

• -1 1

On 10/10/2019 at 3:33 AM, Leader83 said:

Freebitco.in is one of the best sites to collect bitcoin you can collect bitcoin by playing and participating in periodic competitions or through referrals very honest and reliable site

Freebitco will give you so low satoshi with though simple work and if we see that we can not work in this site and after every hour we try to collect the satoshi and when we collect huge amount of satoshi then we get the withdraw from that site and this is so slow earning.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are *not* websites that just give you bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency for free except for faucets, and you can't get much from any of those.  Yes, you can play games and gamble on some of them, but they're not just giving anything away.  The only way you're going to be able to accumulate any crypto is either by earning it or buying it.  That's it.

• +1 1

FreeBitco.in is the oldest Bitcoin collection site. but certainly not the most generous .30,000 satoshi is the minimum amount to withdraw. Collect it now is unrealistic.

• +1 1

In my opinion,faucets is the best way to collect bitcoin.But it is also a waste of your precious time.But if you are a new to cryptocurrency then for your practice.First you have to collect faucets and then when you are trained then you do any other thing.At that you have some money also.

• +1 1

freebitco.in is a faucet site so it is really good if you want to collect bitcoin literally because you just to keep on checking that website every hour to collect. Also faucets are not that good if you want to earn a lot because they will take a lot of time before you can earn a lot and to start withdrawing.

• +1 1

Freebitco is actually a good site for the members who wants to earn free bitcoin easily but it is not profitable to earn on faucet sites. You can try on forum sites because it easy to do the task and profitable.

• +1 1

On 08.01.2020 at 10:28, Ahmed jabri said:

There are many such sites where you can collect bitcoin, but many of such sites are fake,.

Even after completing the task, they will not give payment, thereby wasting your effort and time.

Lots of scammers. Or investment sites are usually closed before the return on investment. More honest earnings at auction. They do not cheat but there is a profit as well as losses.

• +1 1

I think cryptotalk forum is the very good and best site for collecting Bitcoin.You can earn daily free btc from this forum for doing very easy task

I know Bitcoin as the most suitable site for collecting Bitcoin.Because by posting or investing in crypto forums you can easily collect Bitcoin.

There are many websites available in the market who pay you free bitcoin for doing some tasks.some of them are

Freebitco.in

Bitcointalk

Cryptotalk

Faucets

These are the good sites to earn free bitocin by just posting or doings some tasks