Which section do you like more? - Page 4 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Unknown user

Which section do you like more?

I like her about the forum the most, the begginers section also is awesome, you will see many questions by newbies which will help you learn from their questions, I spend much time in about the forum section, sometime in crypto world. 

If i chooses only one i like also the beginners section becouse there  you will learn a lot specially rules and guidelines in the forum every members are really willing to help and they are very nice in giving advice

In this forum all sections is good but I like must for beginners, wallet, and crypto world section. These two section is very popular and many users are working in these two sections.

On 2/9/2020 at 11:45 AM, Unknown user said:

I like the beginner section more because their is very easy questions and you Can easily learn lots of things their and tell me about what section you like.

For me, I love the trading section as I get tops on how to become a better trader. Recently, for the opportunities available in that section, referral link section too has become one of my favorite section

On 2/9/2020 at 6:45 PM, Unknown user said:

I like the beginner section more because their is very easy questions and you Can easily learn lots of things their and tell me about what section you like.

Well I like staying and joining topics available in "about forum" section, "for beginners", "crypto world", "exchanges" and "trading" sections. But I visit mostly in "about forum" and "for beginners" and leave comments. Only visit other sections to read and gather information.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

I like the bounty and airdrop section even it is not payable and I don't even post there, I like there because I do learn a lot how should I do and what are the new airdrop too. 

What do you mean by easy questions in the beginner's section? Well I like the crypto world section since I can gather updates about cryptocurrencies and i love reading about it.

All sections of the forum are good and useful and I love it, but I find that the crypto world section is the place where I spend the longest time because it is comprehensive for many topics we face discussing and finding appropriate solutions

I like begainer section. Because This sections have easy topics.as a begainer i can answer this section easily.forum section also good for me    

As I am quite new, so I like beginners section the most. But I also like the other section such as trading, crypto world and wallet section, because that section have a lot of good topics and I could learn a lot from those topics

On 2/9/2020 at 3:45 PM, Unknown user said:

Yes i also like beginners section because it is very easy answers and questions there and it will help me to get 30 posts faster

On 2/9/2020 at 11:45 AM, Unknown user said:

the best for me is the "crypto world" section, because there we talk about new things that are happening in the crypto space so it is very useful. but i also like the trading section because it is very helpful 

On 2/9/2020 at 3:48 PM, Shuvhi said:

for loving the sections I love all of them because all sections are very important to me the more I browse these sections tomorrow I can get knowledge about cryptocurrency and by getting knowledge about cryptocurrency I will earn my daily living.

Hello there yes you right all section are compulsery for new comer through cryptocurrency every body earn lot of money on daily basis it is very helpful for newest people i'm agree with your poient of view.

I Like only that section which have rules guidelines and that people who respect the rules and guidelines My Friend Respect our Cryptotalk Rules dont post meaningless comments Thanks to the Admins And Moderators for give helpful informations.

As a new member here i love the beginner section first,from there i learned alot.as we all know crypto is not popular in philippines,its my first time to here crypto only here so i don't have any idea about.

Well, Cryptoworld section is my favorite place in this forum. Its because it that section, I learn new things that is new to my mind or knowledge. Well, of course, almost all of the sections of this forum also helps us to gain knowledge. But cryptoworld section has more information that is useful to me.

Honestly, i really like the beginner section, because some of the questions are easy and i can answer them to get my 100 posts first... but still help people. But i also like it because there are some stuff that i have been wondering and it has been asked over here as well so i guess that means that i am learning here too as well!

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I love the cryptoworld sections cause there is lot of content there to reply and people active members of this forum is there also, just acase you want to ask questions, in the cryptoworld section it is so difficult for you to run out of new topics to posts in.

On 2/10/2020 at 9:33 PM, Akash crypto said:

I like the section of crypto world, because there is lot to learn as compared to another section, most of comments are done in crypto section only. So i always choose the crypto section to comment or post anything.

Well, all sections here are good enough when in terms to informations because we can gain some knowledge and ideas here how to trade, knowing the other terms in cryptocurrency and etc. Try to posts sometimes in other section mate.

I love all of them because all sections are very important to me the more I browse these sections tomorrow I can get knowledge about cryptocurrency and by getting knowledge about cryptocurrency

For me i like the beginner section, but i am also beginning to take an interest in the wallets section. There is so much about wallets that i don't know and this is really helping me to learn. I don't contribute as much there as i do on this forum, but i learn a lot and the first step in earning is learning. Then we can drop the l in learning to make it earning. 😎

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I do like first three sections of the Forum,. They are beginner's talk, about forum and crypto world. Form these forums,  I'm learning lots of things new and can giving services to the people. 

I really like all of those sections because i can learn a lot about crypto currency. But as a newbie here i prefer to post in beginner section post because i think i need to learn more about this forum first because in beginner section, there is so many advance and it is all useful.

I do love the crypto currency forum because there are more to learn there and also more to tell. Based on the fact that I am a trader I need more of crypto currency news.

i like beginners , becuse i learn new things every time i get in , its so helpful board and i like to post in it