Converting into litecoin - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
RAMENSOUP

Converting into litecoin

It is easy, do not worry about it, first go to the yobit platform and after going to the left side of the platform and choose the Bitcoin / Litecoin exchange pair, then make the transfer directly

Convert your earnings from this campaign to litecoin, you can just go to the trade section of yobit and then look for litecoin at the left side and then click it. Once you are done finding and clicking litecoin you can now go and look for the buy box. 

All right you be capable of convert your bitcoin to litecoin and at that moment pull out your litecoin to your appeal option, memorize litecoin take out time is high, subsequently be patient.

On 2/8/2020 at 11:39 PM, Migo said:

No problem, first go to your yobit account, then click on BTC icon like in the picture below 

Screenshot_20200208_232924.thumb.jpg.a0f0e7a2f3dcf3f53e91b9c8045335d5.jpgthen search for LTC below it like in the picture below

Screenshot_20200208_233428.thumb.jpg.033bcf584105a66aeca5173fffb93909.jpgthen click on it, and go to this box like this picture below 

Screenshot_20200208_233750.thumb.jpg.a83e92ec9a782d77735887a09f1354c7.jpgthen click on the blue amount of bitcoin and click on Buy, after minutes you will see your balance charged and you bought litecoin successfully 

Thanks for your support mate I have really learned from you in a very easy way how I can convert my coin the LTC or any other crypto currency coins.sk thanks you once again mate.

This topic is useful for all newbies. I also was not aware about the method to convert  Bitcoins to Litecoins. After reading the comments and explanation of many members now I know how to convert Bitcoins to Litecoins.

It is really easier to convert Bitcoin into Litecoin in Yobit  exchange.  You go to BTC/LTC pair & buy back Litecoin by spending your Bitcoin in Yobit exchange.  Please check the order books very carefully before you buy LTC in Yobit exchange by using Bitcoin. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

you can simply change the coin in any other currency according your will there will be as easy as it is just go to the market and slect the coin you want and you will want to.

It is an very easy method for the converting. In the yobit it is very easy method just click on the btc  then click on the litecoin so simply and it is converting the btc to the litecoin. 

• +3 1

this is very easy, if you want to change your bitcoin for litecoin just go to yobit to the market part and look for the currency you want to buy then put the amount of coins you want to change and voila

Mate, no need to worry about it this is very easy to convert your BTC into LTC. Just go to your yobit account then click on BTC in a row below the market option. BTC will show green color and then search LTC by typing in search bar, click on litecoin you will see two boxes after loading the page one is sell and the other is buy, you need to buy litecoin click on your BTC amount in blue color and then on buy. You will see your litecoin just after 2 to 3 seconds.

• Useful or interesting 1

If anyone still suffers from this problem, what you missed is the trading part. To convert your BTC into LTC you have to trade them so open the trading screen in Yobit and trade BTC to LTC. You will find it out easily it only took me some minutes because I wanted to understand everything in the trading screen.

• +2 1

Litecoin has cheaper fees to withdraw but if you plan to withdraw to litecoin you need to trade your bitcoin to litecoin. Doing that will mean that after you will have a litecoin wallet given to the yobit withdrawal so don't make a mistake there and try to send litecoin to a bitcoin address.

• +2 2

I guess you already found this one out judging by the number of replies. You did good to think this through and withdraw in Litecoin, which is fast and very cheap in withdrawals. Also try Tron and XRP that are even less fees and faster than Litecoin.

• +1 1

You are right, if you want to withdraw money we must first convert it into another currency that does not charge a very high fee, you have to look for options and see what is best for us

• +2 1

I think that,Of course it is possible to convert to litcoin, because money exchanges now have many secure money exchange sites.  You can easily transfer money to any online currency.I find this information very useful because reading the number of your discussions solves my question.  Thanks for sharing your experience.

You can simply convert any coin into the ltc, the process is call the bus and sell the coins. At first you have to click on the trade button from the top. Then you have to choose the desire option of your coins which you wants to convert and be alert about the fees. 

Don't warry about that. It’s very simple process.  You can do it by following by the simple task. First you go to tha trade option from your Yobit account, than sellect Lte and buy from tha box. Aftet a second you will be success, no need to warry.

The matter is very simple. You have to go to Bitcoin and click on it, as there are many currencies, the Litecoin currency is chosen, and then you click on it. The buying and selling operations will appear in Bitcoin and Litecoin, and buying and selling is done easily.

The difference in rate in the Litecoin swapping scale to Bitcoin during the current week relies upon their relative development and charges of online cash transformation dependent on trade rates. cryptographic money converter shows transformation from 1 Litecoin to Bitcoin which initially planned from silver to BCH or bitcoin gold

Thank you my friend for this topic, as for me I did not know the answer, but by following the comments I now know it, you have to go to the yobit platform and sell the first currency and buy the currency you want

Hi @RAMENSOUPThe adjustment in the Litecoin conversion scale to Bitcoin during the current week is - 0.1%. Free online cash change dependent on trade rates. Money Converter shows change from 1 Litecoin to Bitcoin on Friday. Initially planned from silver to bitcoin gold, Charlie Lee's vision for Litecoin consistently transforms it into a computerized money of decision.

Just go to the exchange and go to the relevant market and after that just go to the market and put your amount to sell and press the sell button that is all.

Well, to convert to litecoin you should trade your bitcoin to litecoin in the trade menu, from where you can find LTC on the left-hand side, just click here and fill the amount you want to buy.

Litecoin exchange rate to Bitcoin for this week is -0.1%. Free online currency conversion based on exchange rates. Currency Converter shows conversion from 1 Litecoin to Bitcoin on Friday.  

I think it's easy. You just have to go to Yobit, you will find everything is clear, easy and safe. The trading pair from Bitcoin to Litecoin and then the amount becomes in your wallet and sends them to the address you want. I wish you good luck