Converting into litecoin - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
RAMENSOUP

Converting into litecoin

As i was also facing minor problem related to it but now it has been cleared. For converting your bitcoin into litcoin is easy. Just go to trading section and click on btc and then select litcoin and just sell your bitcoin and you can withdraw easily. Good luck!

• +4 1

Hi, it is very simple to convert BTC into litecoin in your bed just go to your account and follow the steps.

just select the litecoin in the your page and buy as much litecoin as the same amount of BTC you have. After finding the light going group just go to the buy box. Problem solved

On 2/9/2020 at 3:17 AM, RAMENSOUP said:

Hi everyone.  I've been searching a lot about converting your bitcoin into litecoin. But there's no post or comments I can find that is detailed. I wanted to withdraw my bitcoin but the fee is expensive and so I want to convert it into litecoin and then withdraw it but I don't know how to convert. If you do know, please explain it to me in a detailed way. I will really appreciate it. 😭

Don't worry dear friend. It's very easy to convert our bitcoin to litcoin. When you will login your yobit account you will a word Market at left side of the page. In that section you will see some currencies including LTC along with their rates. Click on LTC and then on Buy button your BTC will convert into LTC. 

The Litecoin exchange rate to Bitcoin for this week is -0.1%. Free online currency conversion based on exchange rates. Currency Converter shows conversion from 1 Litecoin to Bitcoin on Friday

• +2 1

1 hour ago, FA1891MA006 said:

As i was also facing minor problem related to it but now it has been cleared. For converting your bitcoin into litcoin is easy. Just go to trading section and click on btc and then select litcoin and just sell your bitcoin and you can withdraw easily. Good luck!

Yeah exchanging bitcoin in to litecoin is easy on yobit exchanging site, just like you said all we have to do is click BTC under "market" section from the list of coins under btc click ltc and we will be redirected to another page from that click the amounts of bitcoin we have and hit sell, that all.

The issue is exceptionally basic. You need to go to Bitcoin and tap on it, as there are numerous monetary forms, the Lite coin cash is picked, and afterward you click on it. The purchasing and selling activities will show up in Bitcoin and Lite coin, and purchasing and selling is done without any problem.

I think you should go and dancer metre reading from some place the best place to do that is YouTube just go there and find how to buy and sell on exchange and apply the method here

It's easiest way to change Bitcoins to litecoin.litecoin has low fee charged so that it's convenient all of us .

Some steps you follow for transfer Bitcoins.

Firstly go your Yobit account

Select BTC option after this go Balance section and click on LTC 

Then put required exchange amount as in blue line 

Last option click on buy . good luck

Yes for me am a new beginner here so I don't have any idea about that but am sure that you will get your answer from members of this forum and with that we the newbies will also gain and know more about it 

First, enter your Yobit account, then select the market at the bottom left, click BTC, then below are a pair that you can choose from, there are many coins and you can choose LTC, then click then the option to sell or buy LTC will appear. Select Buy LTC, type in the amount you want to buy then click buy and you have LTC in your wallet.

• +1 1

There is no problem. First step is that you look in your wallet and then check it in list of currency exchange. Here you can convert into your desire currency. But one thing remember that is litcoin change rate is high then others.

The matter is very simple and you have to sell what you own from Bitcoin in exchange for ltc or vice versa, and the matter will be done immediately as soon as there is a match for your sale price from another buyer, and it is an excellent currency for transfer as LTC is one of the least fee currencies.

• +2 1

Friend must use the pair btc/ltc  you can exchange your bitcoin to litecoin to send it to your wallet, also you can use the coin waves to make the withdrawal your fees are very low 

• +1 1

Litecoin is the currency of any country. The United States dollar is the currency in American Samoa (AS, ASM), British Virgin Islands (VG, VGB, BVI), El Salvador (SV, SLV), Guam (GU, GUM), Marshall Islands (MH, MHL), Macronesia (states). Federated Micronesia, Minister of Foreign Trade, Federated States of Micronesia), Northern Mariana Islands (MP, MNP), Palau (PW, PLW), Puerto Rico (PR, PRI), United States (USA, USA, USA), Turks and Caicos Islands (TC, TCA), Virgin Islands (VI, VIR), Timor-Leste, Ecuador (EC, ECU), Johnston Island, Midway Islands, and the island's heels. The United States dollar is also known as the American dollar, the US dollar. The symbol for LTC can be written LTC. The symbol for USD can be written $. United States dollar is sibdivided into 100 cents. The exchange rate for the Litecoin was last updated on March 24, 2020 from coinmarketcap.com.

On 2/9/2020 at 3:39 AM, Migo said:

No problem, first go to your yobit account, then click on BTC icon like in the picture below 

Screenshot_20200208_232924.thumb.jpg.a0f0e7a2f3dcf3f53e91b9c8045335d5.jpgthen search for LTC below it like in the picture below

Screenshot_20200208_233428.thumb.jpg.033bcf584105a66aeca5173fffb93909.jpgthen click on it, and go to this box like this picture below 

Screenshot_20200208_233750.thumb.jpg.a83e92ec9a782d77735887a09f1354c7.jpgthen click on the blue amount of bitcoin and click on Buy, after minutes you will see your balance charged and you bought litecoin successfully 

Thanks my dear friend for such a good post. I was also worried about it. But you explain very well In This post. You show your experience and help us specially for new members. We don't know about it. It's a best for us and we safe from high fee.

No problem, first go to your yobit account, then click on BTC icon like in the picture below 

Screenshot_20200208_232924.thumb.jpg.a0f0e7a2f3dcf3f53e91b9c8045335d5.jpgthen search for LTC below it like in the picture below

Screenshot_20200208_233428.thumb.jpg.033bcf584105a66aeca5173fffb93909.jpgthen click on it, and go to this box like this picture below 

Screenshot_20200208_233750.thumb.jpg.a83e92ec9a782d77735887a09f1354c7.jpgthen click on the blue amount of bitcoin and click on Buy, after minutes you will see your balance charged and you bought litecoin successfully 

Thank you so much dear mate for your amazing effort which you made for explaining I am very thankful to both of you who ask a question or who answer that question in a very great way. Before this I also knew not but know I learn it from your post thank you both of you 

On 2/9/2020 at 12:17 AM, RAMENSOUP said:

Hi everyone.  I've been searching a lot about converting your bitcoin into litecoin. But there's no post or comments I can find that is detailed. I wanted to withdraw my bitcoin but the fee is expensive and so I want to convert it into litecoin and then withdraw it but I don't know how to convert. If you do know, please explain it to me in a detailed way. I will really appreciate it. 😭

if you talk about yobit platform .first go to "Market" .then in the search type LTC .it will show you all pairs ,then chose what you want . the fee is 0.2%.

Second most important task in cryptotalk is how to withdraw your earned btc in a convenient and profitable way. So I found this information very useful because by reading your discussion number of my questions are resolved. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

If you want to make bitcoin litecoin then you have to go to youbit first then comment on the like in market option then click on light bride then trade option will come You can still set the amount according to the price and clicking on the left will turn your bitcoin into a like coin.

Converting your coin in yobit is so easy you can sell your coins(BTC) in LTC then your income in the form of LTC then you can sell and enjoy with your income. It is appear on the form of trading. After doing this your income withdraw with low fee.

• Useful or interesting 1

Converting your bitcoin to litecoin is a simple task. I can see that @Migo has already explained it to you details by details and I'm sure  that you understand his explanations because you replied to his message thanking him. Thanks @Migo once again. 

On 2/8/2020 at 11:39 PM, Migo said:

@Migo Thank you for this interesting and detailed post on how convert bitcoin to Litecoin. This will really be of help to most of we beginners when we start earning in bitcoin for anyone who is interested to converting his own earning which is in Bitcoin to Litecoin. This is the essence of this forum to learn more from senior experienced members like you.

As you can see, many colleagues are willing to offer their help since here you can see in this publication that they have detailed a lot and very well how you can exchange bitcoin for litecoin I hope the law has helped me it has seemed very well explained
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

• +1 1

I don't know about converting the bitcoin in litecoin . After reading your post now I understand about this . This forum is really great we can understand anything by reading the posts of senior . Thanks my friend .

• +1 1

It's possible to turn Litecoin, naturally, since now there are a lot of risk-free Income Change internet sites for the Income Change. You can actually shift income for you to just about any on-line currency exchange. Submit change is often a balanced internet site that will make it possible for uncomplicated along with easy income shift. Litecoin is just about nearly all liquefied cryptocurrencies. Litecoin can be found out just as one superior variation involving Bitcoin. The idea discounts more rapidly when compared with Bitcoin. So that you can quickly turn Litecoin for you to just about any currency exchange by looking at Income Change.