Converting into litecoin - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
RAMENSOUP

Converting into litecoin

11 hours ago, HasFahd said:

That's good thing, it always adviceable to always put those with little knowledge about the forum through ,I have generated alot in the forum already because I took my time to carefully spend alot of time in the forum, and I honestly have been guided alot

Good, now that you almost understand the strategy of converting litecoin then I will advice you start trading with it and there is a lot of benefits behind it either you choose to trade or make investment both are good and I bet you that you will come out with something good at the end.

• +2 1

It's simple, if you own bitcoin on the YoBit platform,
Buy Litecoin in exchange for paying Bitcoin,
Then enter your wallet and withdraw Litecoin to the place you want.

• +2 1

On 2/9/2020 at 3:17 AM, RAMENSOUP said:

Hi everyone.  I've been searching a lot about converting your bitcoin into litecoin. But there's no post or comments I can find that is detailed. I wanted to withdraw my bitcoin but the fee is expensive and so I want to convert it into litecoin and then withdraw it but I don't know how to convert. If you do know, please explain it to me in a detailed way. I will really appreciate it. 😭

Hey mate , hope you are Pretty good. Dear buddy your post is so Good nd informative. Mate, yeah there the greater part of individuals convert btc to ltc then we will pull out our cash in light of the fact that light coin is additionally quite well and cost is likewise low so that there are numerous individuals use ltc. also, consistently there are numerous individuals convert there cash.

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, Asim Ahmad said:

Hey mate , hope you are Pretty good. Dear buddy your post is so Good nd informative. Mate, yeah there the greater part of individuals convert btc to ltc then we will pull out our cash in light of the fact that light coin is additionally quite well and cost is likewise low so that there are numerous individuals use ltc. also, consistently there are numerous individuals convert there cash.

@Asim Ahmad Hello mates, we need to convert btc to ltc for getting payment form cryptotalk. Otherwise you can't withdraw your crypto with a low withdraw fees. For this reason, you login on yobit and the left side you can find btc. You just click on this and you search on the search bar ltc. After this you just select the amount of ltc and convert your btc.

If you want to like and comment from Yobit, you can easily convert to Light Voice. If you want to convert immediately, you can convert your token in just one minute.

you can complete your action by useing crypto apps. or otherwise you also do it by exchange sites. in my mind crypto apps is the best to do this. it is safe also 

On 1/13/2021 at 8:58 AM, The Game said:

Good, now that you almost understand the strategy of converting litecoin then I will advice you start trading with it and there is a lot of benefits behind it either you choose to trade or make investment both are good and I bet you that you will come out with something good at the end.

I don't think it the right to start trading as I have not gotten the necessary information and also the necessary knowledge about it, am still making more research and want to start with some demo application first before fully doing it

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, HasFahd said:

I don't think it the right to start trading as I have not gotten the necessary information and also the necessary knowledge about it, am still making more research and want to start with some demo application first before fully doing it

Well is a good idea actually to make some research about a particular coin before make an investment in other to have the full knowledge and also learn from others experience.

Hello friend, Well really changing bitcoin to litecoin is somewhat simple you should simply to go to yobit and tap on the bitcoin which you really have and afterward click on litecoin and later on you would see a catch which shows sell on bitcoin and furthermore another which shows purchase on litecoin , click on the sell on bitcoin and furthermore click on the purchase on litecoin after certain minutes your bitcoin would be changed to litecoin..

On 2/9/2020 at 4:17 AM, RAMENSOUP said:

Hi everyone.  I've been searching a lot about converting your bitcoin into litecoin. But there's no post or comments I can find that is detailed. I wanted to withdraw my bitcoin but the fee is expensive and so I want to convert it into litecoin and then withdraw it but I don't know how to convert. If you do know, please explain it to me in a detailed way. I will really appreciate it. 😭

It's a lot easier work.Log in to Youbit and type ltc in the search option, then click on ltc and you will get the exchnage page then write ammount and buy it, then your bitcoin will be converted to litecoin.

Thanks for sharing this useful information my friend because I am new here in this platform and before reading this post i have no information about this, thanks for sharing...

The yobit platform is the best platform to exchange our bitcoins with other cryptocurrency because their withdraw fees is also low. And the method to exchange coins at that platform is also very easy. Just open that platform and you can easily understand the interface. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

You can easily convert your bitcoin into litecoin just for follow some step. First you have to find ltc in the chart of trade. Then you will get option to buy litecoin by bitcoin. Then put your amount there and just press on buy button. Then instantly your coin will be convert into litecoin.

Hello my friend I am new here so I don't have the answer for your topic. But this is a really good topic and after reading all the comments I get to learn more about ybit account and how can I exchange my currencies. Although I don't have any interest in litecoin I still get to know other side of crypto.

The change of rate in the Litecoin exchange rate to Bitcoin for this week depends on their proportional movement and fees of online currency conversion based on exchange rates. crypto currency converter shows conversion from 1 Litecoin to Bitcoin which originally designed from silver to BCH or bitcoin gold

The conversion of litecoin can be done on yobit platform which is the best platform for conversion because its conversion rates are very low. Yobit also provode essy method for conversion.

• +4 1

On 2/9/2020 at 3:39 AM, Migo said:

No problem, first go to your yobit account, then click on BTC icon like in the picture below 

Screenshot_20200208_232924.thumb.jpg.a0f0e7a2f3dcf3f53e91b9c8045335d5.jpgthen search for LTC below it like in the picture below

Screenshot_20200208_233428.thumb.jpg.033bcf584105a66aeca5173fffb93909.jpgthen click on it, and go to this box like this picture below 

Screenshot_20200208_233750.thumb.jpg.a83e92ec9a782d77735887a09f1354c7.jpgthen click on the blue amount of bitcoin and click on Buy, after minutes you will see your balance charged and you bought litecoin successfully 

Thanks bro. Giving a lot of knowledge about this. I don't imagine that how much this knowledge is important for me. I think, this information is rare and unique. Again thanks.

I'm not think converting n to litecoin will be difficult to us because the all we need is to convert the way we are normally convert the other coin and I'm sure that will not hard to us.

Dear, don't worry, this forum has all kinds of information and every problem is solved. Be patient, you can find the right solution. You can read the trade section and you will find a solution soon. I'm new so I don't know how we can convert Bitcoin to other coins. But we can only learn by reading and understanding. We should spend more time in this forum.

• +2 1

Converting your bitcoin to litecoin or any other coins is very simple. You can do this in your yobit account itself. Just go to the trade section of yobit and select your coins accordingly. Follow the instructions in the screen and you are done.

there were numerous gatherings here that tell the way the best way to change over your btc to altcoins yet to trade your btc into light coin you can visit yobit there you can see exchange alternative simply pick the BTC and afterward click on BTC/LTC

Well, even though I have not yet earn anything from cryptotalk or cryptocurrecy for now, I heard my friends saying that the withdrawal fee of BTC is high and that's why they prefer to convert it to litecoin before withdrawing, because litecoin fee is less.

• +1 1

On the yobit exchange, to convert other coins and trade litecoin is a bit easy,but will be very complicated for those that have little knowledge about it especially the beginners, but if we'll explained to them by some older members it very simple

You can convert your bitcoins into litecoin by clicking on Ltc button on the btc section, then you should select how much of bitcoins you would like to trade to get litecoins and click the sell button.

Thankyou.

• +1 1