Quote a post!! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Quote a post!!

Yes, that is annoying because you have to refer to the post every time to follow up on comments, but if they do quote, it will be easier for us

Well for me I think in both cases you would actually recieve a notification , if a person replies to your post you receive notification and same thing when a person quotes you . But if you don't receive notification you can actually go to your profile setting and check if your notification is on.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hmmm, I'm sorry? is the estimate original want know how to any person decipher me come again? are selected words? credit for your resolve from now...

You can activate notifications through your account settings because there are many notifications that you will find disabled on your account and must be activated by yourself in order to receive notifications

THINK POSITIVE

On 2/8/2020 at 2:20 AM, kirubel said:

Hey guys when i mead a post i need members to quote the post so i can see there idea about my post, but most of the comments on our posts are not quoted so i can't see meany comments because i can't receive a notifications, so please when you comment on posts just simply quote the posts so that the person can see your ideas, thanks

That's true,  i strongly agree with you. They must learn to quote the first comment on the topic so we could see their idea or opinion in our topic. They must quoted that post if they replying based on it so it will make sense. 

• Useful or interesting 1

You have to go to the notification setting then you can there edit your choices so you can enable or disable it when someone quote you ! and there is many another features 

11 hours ago, Blessing36 said:

You can see the notification of comments all you need to do is to turn on notifications. Your post dont need to be quoted for you to see the notification of the comment. Just to turn on notifications or you could just go directly to your profile, click on the the pist and see a the comment in it

That's right turning on the notification of comments will let you be notified once there's someone commented or quoted your comment. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You should on your topic notifications so you can be notified when someone comments on your topics or even follow the topic. You don't need to be quoted to receive notifications on your own topic. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes I agree with you, sometimes I quote someone posts if I have something to say or add on his or her opinion. Thank you for reminding us to do that!

It is good idea because if some one quote on your post you will recieve notification and you are able to read that comment and if you ask any question you will receive many answers.

15 hours ago, kirubel said:

Yeah you are right, quoting makes things easy, and most members don't know what the use of quoting, even on the post that says quot a post.. they just comment with out quoting, funny right

I think they don't have any strategy in this forum that's why they didn't quoting a post when replying in a certain topic. You can reply to a topic about 2-3 replies but if you exceed with that, moderators could possibly give you warning point. But if you quoted a post, as long as he/she also replying to your posts, you can reply on that certain topic again and again but make sure your comment is unique and useful. 

On 7/2/2020 at 13:20, kirubel said:

Hey guys, when I fix a post, I need members to cite the post so I can see the idea about my post, but most of the comments on our posts are not quoted, so I can't see bad comments because I can't get notifications  so when commenting on the posts just quote the posts so the person can see your ideas thanks

Of course my friend quoting is important to be able to answer and debate the issues and not leave them to the interpreter so personally I always do, so I contribute to the community.

I agree with you as many members in this forum always comment on posts without quoting them and that is why I think that the admins should implement a feature that everyone must quote the topic before commenting.

The reason that you want to attach amazing on that post, quoting post is expert produce you are extending the writers object or you are demanding to be of assistance he/she understand on could.

Quoting somebody is very good. It makes people know that their comments are read and seen by others. I love quoting but I have not started it on this forum. So anytime I see what I like from what somebody is said , I just quote that person to encourage him or her to write more interesting comments.

1 hour ago, kirubel said:

Good info, thanks, but when you see some comments members don't agree with my idea, 

No, don't pull your down. I saw you have a lots of good reputation points so it meany many members here agreed with you so lets do the first move and quoted their post and give our ideas to them. Good luck. 

On 2/7/2020 at 11:50 PM, kirubel said:

Hey guys when i mead a post i need members to quote the post so i can see there idea about my post, but most of the comments on our posts are not quoted so i can't see meany comments because i can't receive a notifications, so please when you comment on posts just simply quote the posts so that the person can see your ideas, thanks

Yes its right quoting also save your comments from being deleted. I read this in a topic in same sections so from that day i always quote on the post whenever i make a reply on any post 🙂

On 2/8/2020 at 12:20 AM, kirubel said:

The best solution of your concern is to active the notification bar of your desired posts to receive the notification for each reply. So in this way you don't have to just wait or think about or recheck what a user could reply. Without quoting the user will be able to reply and you will be able to see that each time. This process is quite easy just while posting a topic look down there for a option "notify me" and activate it. That's it. 

Its not necessarily for us to make respond to each members who quoted our posts because in this way our work schedules are not best and we need to posts on different levels of topics if you go with conversation only two or three members for daily then the purpose of earning us goes into vain of crypto talk forum campaign paybyposts. 

this very feature of quoting a post on the cryptotalk forum site is maily to respond directly to a comment or a topic created by any user here in this forum site, this can be used whennyou want to directly respond to someone or make some talks relating to the comment. Quoted

On 4/9/2020 at 2:17 PM, Rr45 said:

I think if we want to reply to a specific comment then only we need to use the quote feature. If we want to give a general comment to the topic then no need to quote.

If we see someone in need of help or correction to a mistake he made that is the best time we qoute to help them and your post should be a kind of relevant to what he is saying not indirect qoute

On 4/13/2020 at 7:09 AM, Junior01 said:

Instead of asking for quotes you should read all the replies manually so that you may find a better understanding of what people are saying about your topic.

Yes when we create topic we create on what we don't know or what we are lacking experience on it so therefore we create it to learn from some experts that knows more than we know

On 2/8/2020 at 2:36 AM, Shakayet20 said:

How can we quote a post please can u make us  know please help me to find about this please it will be helpful

Just tap or press the quote button that you can find under the comment of someone. 

Then that's it. 

You can also make your reply once you press the quote button. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I don't think so dear you can just open your post and read all the comments. But you can also turn on your notifications. It is easy just go to notification icon and turn all  type of notifications. 

3 hours ago, ashua1 said:

Quote is an option to reply to a post; if you want to comment on a particular question or comment on someone in the post, you'll have to use this option to reply.

Yes, this is what the forum quote is used for, I do use it to make corrections as some people use it to correct too and to further contribute.