More option in Report - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

More option in Report

On 10/10/2019 at 12:17 AM, hexwin said:

Good idea, but I would not go with more than 5 options, as it can be to confusing to choose.

I would keep this:

• Off-topic
  • Plagiarism copy/paste
  • Duplicate topic/post
  • Fake conversation

Whats is the fake conservations? Because everyone here are making their own conservation, so how could there be the fake conservation?

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/12/2020 at 3:22 PM, Jamiljoy said:

I've seen a lot of people here who are spamming. I want to tell them that spamming is not good. I see some people starting spamming in this forum. They started duplicate posts in this forum

Spamming is not good issue in this forum because those who are do spamming here they will lose their accounts by getting banned by moderators

This is a nice development because when there is no rules, there is definitely going to be misbehaving attitudes. There is no good thing in reporting our fellow members. However, this is important to be done if some members continue breaking the rules of the forum. 

Yes, I agree, it would help the moderators to do their job, because a lot of people just copy other people's posts in the topic that absolutely about other things.

13 hours ago, valenteeno said:

Do you really need a whole bunch of reporting options to choose from? Just select 'spam' and optionally you may add a comment, like 'doubleposting' or 'nonsense' or 'copypaste'

You are right i select the spam option and made statement about it.But it will be more convenient if we have more option on form.It will be more fast and understandable for other who want to report certain things .They don't have to write about it just select the option and it goes to that category.So having more option is a good thing for all of us.

I think having tags like those for reports is a nice idea but I think the extra time you take to write down your report and why this specific content needed to get deleted is quite ok but the sheer amount of reportable content sometimes really is really a hassle to report and should be made easier.

On 1/13/2020 at 4:27 PM, Sajib Chakroborty said:

More option for report would be great. It will help to clean cryptotalk. It also will help admins and moderators for their daily work to understand what kind of mistake on the post.

Agree, lot's of member just post nonsense to earn money, which can ruin the forum. Imagining how hard they work for this just to clean all trash. Hope members will stop those cheatings,for the sake of the forum to make it last longer.

Edited by Ms.o

Wrong board and off topic post is usually the violation I've seeing everyday. I hope there will be a section for this to report them easily because they are not fading and continually to do this kind of post.

Your suggestion is really very good and if this idea will be implemented then i am sure that the reporting system would improve like this and it would not take much of time to report.

On 10/10/2019 at 4:37 AM, Consignee said:

Right now, there are three option available for reporting along with a comment box.

I suggest using some other option like-

• Plagiarism
  • Wrong Board
  • Repetitive Thread
  • Off-topic
  • Double Post at a row
  • etc. 

It would help us reporting faster since when you type, it takes a lot of time, time is very important here :classic_tongue: you know what I mean.

@epidemia Please check and discuss with admin if possible to add this option. Would be very helpful.

Thank you for this information mate. I think it would help me a lot in terms of reporting posts that i know is bad for the forum. Let us help each other cleaning htis forum so i can be a good place for discussion.

On 10/10/2019 at 1:37 AM, Consignee said:

Right now, there are three option available for reporting along with a comment box.

• Plagiarism
  • Wrong Board
  • Repetitive Thread
  • Off-topic
  • Double Post at a row
  • etc. 

It would help us reporting faster since when you type, it takes a lot of time, time is very important here :classic_tongue: you know what I mean.

@epidemia Please check and discuss with admin if possible to add this option. Would be very helpful.

You are right about these option will help the member to choose the topic description and the topic makers will very happy with it .

16 minutes ago, Asad said:

Yes I agree with you this is a very good feature and if it is added it will make reporting of those users violating the rule easier 

I also agree with Asad says 100% sure

• -2 1

I've already sent out litle reports and you absolute right. We need your offer. That would be perfect!! There really aren't enough options.

• -3 1

nice suggestion,as this forums getting bigger,more post and more issues as well can be made so those report option will be helpful to make reporting easiest.

• Plagiarism
  • Wrong Board
  • Repetitive Thread
  • Off-topic
  • Double Post at a row
  • etc. 

@epidemia Please check and discuss with admin if possible to because ofof thethe limi this option. Would be very helpful.

I agree to this suggestion because I tend to have trouble in reporting some post because of the limited option. This will also be a great help for the moderators and admin to figure out what violation is been done. 

With this report option we can make a good use of it in reporting people that spam our post or others which we will also be helping the moderators ease their task. 

• Plagiarism
  • Wrong Board
  • Repetitive Thread
  • Off-topic
  • Double Post at a row
  • etc. 

This one is a good option when reporting we really make easy to report spammer and other violations here and you can easy to identify it.

On 10/10/2019 at 2:37 AM, Consignee said:

• Plagiarism
  • Wrong Board
  • Repetitive Thread
  • Off-topic
  • Double Post at a row
  • etc. 

Yes report should have dome specific options.so that we can properly report on a post and let the admins to know about it. Copy/paste option should be included.because this is a leally bad thing which spammers do.thanks gor reading.

you are right dear there are three options so we must be use it care full and we also think about analyzed the report, which thinks we share here that help the forum to people will help to each other.

• Plagiarism
  • Wrong Board
  • Repetitive Thread
  • Off-topic
  • Double Post at a row
  • etc. 

Strongly agree to your suggestions since it will really be helpful if there are other available options for us to choose from. Having more options gives us the opportunity to choose the best reason suited or related to what the complain is all about and can be more appropriate too.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

This is a great suggestion, if we can add more report options then we can really help the admins to clean the forum by removing those spammers and copy paster. so i hope admins hear this out.

There is rules to be followed here, and I always say that is where one should start, start with reading the rules , there is also something else, when you understand the rules it becomes very easy to run this forum  without the fear of being banned or getting a warning that can cost you, its important that we are able to understand something that is happening here, you can put together everything in perspective.

On 10/10/2019 at 4:43 AM, Consignee said:

I am not sure where you get this information, dare to share?

Even if anyone reports to sabotage others, moderators are there to have look before deleting a post/topic. They don't act blindly, they check before act and that's how moderation goes on.

However, if this is the true case, I suggest implementation of disable reporting option who have more than 20-30% bad report.

This is good to hear. All i thought if a lot of people report a specific post they will be automatically deleted. I hope those selfish people just be humble enough to report what is necessary not justbtaking revenge.