More option in Report - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

More option in Report

There's a big space that we can write a report about a certain topic and so far on my every report i ussually include small snippet of text about my report and some important things to consider about a posters.

spacer.png

Hi friend from where you get this information. I am not sure about it.  I think moderator should delete post or bane someone only when someone make upto 25% bad posts. First warn user if repeat then take action.

Lool, thanks for sharing i just need to translate them to get its meaning first, you know in this forum there is alot of daily new words that i find...

On 10/10/2019 at 2:10 AM, Scottsummers said:

I think this is a good suggestion. Although I've heard that some have been trying to sabotage others so this had to be kept in mind. In general though it's good that the board is starting to police itself. I'm seeing more people being told to stop and getting reported. So thanks. Its good as dar as that goes. The spammers will get bored. 

Yes it will be a very good development in this forum to update in the report section.few peoples trying to report negatively on the others post just because of the revenge so report section is need to update to control such activities

I support what you wanna say.  There are so many people whose are not speard spams but play trick, like they will have fake conversation,  plagiarism etc.

Great information and it will a help for every one.and j think they will consider that.specially now that are so many members that are dont really know what is the forums rules and regulations.

Of course a good suggestion to share friend addition of these options will certainly help in presenting new views within the topic and will make users aware of not repeating the mistakes again and again. 

Adding those report option is good idea, we don't need to type if we report the rule breaker of the forum. We can just easily to report by clicking options.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Maybe to manage that report center you may lessen some of the options and make only new one titled "Report to Admin". This new options must have comment box to know why this thread was reported. But this is just my own suggestions you may try or not.

i think it should stay simple and its eazy to report if you are familier with basic forum options, and please report  when you see scammers and cheaters. they steal your time and money guys. don't forget it.

I totally agree with you there are many options you have to say as I hope the admin panel will thank you for your important comment.We will all benefit from your comment and we will be able to use it very well

I agree with my friend and my friend! I think this forum is evolving somewhat! With these suggestions added, I think it will be better than before! We should continue to support this forum!

On 10/10/2019 at 4:37 AM, Consignee said:

Right now, there are three option available for reporting along with a comment box.

I suggest using some other option like-

• Plagiarism
  • Wrong Board
  • Repetitive Thread
  • Off-topic
  • Double Post at a row
  • etc. 

It would help us reporting faster since when you type, it takes a lot of time, time is very important here :classic_tongue: you know what I mean.

@epidemia Please check and discuss with admin if possible to add this option. Would be very helpful.

I think this is a good idea because it could help the moderators to easily determine what is concern on a certain post that is reported. It would be very helpful to the forum because it could literally less the people who are not really interested to it. 

Adding these options to the forum is very cool, as we will now be able to easily inform about posts that violate the rules. I hope to add more features in the coming months.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

17 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

yes i agree with you, this is really a good suggestion! we really need to improve our forum and clean it from these useless posts! there are a lot of important posts which nobody read them because of another useless posts

Yes, I also suffer from this problem. My posts No one can read because of lack of interest in the forum

I think there are already many options are given to report in crypto. There some options which are:repitive board, off-topic and many more. This much can help the members to report and even admin and the moderators can also look after it. 

On 10/10/2019 at 2:37 AM, Consignee said:

Right now, there are three option available for reporting along with a comment box.

• Plagiarism
  • Wrong Board
  • Repetitive Thread
  • Off-topic
  • Double Post at a row
  • etc. 

It would help us reporting faster since when you type, it takes a lot of time, time is very important here :classic_tongue: you know what I mean.

@epidemia Please check and discuss with admin if possible to add this option. Would be very helpful.

I think It's a good suggestion, who will be helps us in future  . cause In you shareing i got to know lot of things.thanks for being with us.

I concur with the expansion of the above alternatives, since an ever increasing number of individuals are joining the cryptotalk gathering

also, the alternative will be useful if the administrator refreshes it

Yes i am also thinking about that..if there is many options like you refer in your post.. that will be more great then now reporting system.. thank you for sharing this..

Yes that will make it easier for them to be detected by the mod and to get them banned from the forum easily.

On 10/9/2019 at 10:37 PM, Consignee said:

• Plagiarism
  • Wrong Board
  • Repetitive Thread
  • Off-topic
  • Double Post at a row
  • etc. 

True, we should really have an option to properly report someone for atleast copy-pasting. For now I can use the report type "Spam" and add it a note for copy pasting someone's else's reply.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

well i don't think that we need more option in report cause there is other section and you can make additional comment when you can describe the scene or enything reletad to report.