What the reason old members not posted? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

What the reason old members not posted?

Hello friends am also new here and I would love to see what old members of ths forum have to share because I want to learn from their experience

I don't think it's anything about old or new members.It's a person's own thing.There are old members who publish permanently and others who don't.At the same time, there are new members who are publishing and others don't.

I think the reason is they already shared what they know and already earn a lot before that's what i think thanks.

On 2/7/2020 at 6:49 PM, Saira said:

Why The old members of this forum based on  their experiences make a useful and informative content for us?we want to know about their experiences and tips please share with us 

Probably because they are tired of all the two line answers that are agreeing with them and have no point or substance. I closed a few of my own posts when I noticed a lot of spammers providing nothing useful and just replying with "Yes I agree" followed by 10-15 more words of absolute nothing. Sadly I can't lock the rest subjects anymore as it seems that you now have to ask an admin to do this job. Seriously I think more needs to be done to avoid spammers that are also colluding lately in giving positive reactions to each other as well for their nonsense spam.

Edited by BTC Future

yes i also notice this thing that old members do not post but why i also want to know this thing so please tell me why this thing happens ?????????????????

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

You are right to saying that, I notice also there is very few old members who are posting informative content with us. Majority of new members are posting new posts .

Old members already done with creating topics they have nothing to asked in the forum they are just keep on commenting on newbis topic and given them a useful answer. 

They are making topics with other sections and you can look for it becouse you are now in a beginner section and some other old members here are focusing on the section that are really hard to make a comment or post.

On 2/7/2020 at 8:49 PM, Saira said:

Why The old members of this forum based on  their experiences make a useful and informative content for us?we want to know about their experiences and tips please share with us 

Yes you are right, the old member of the forum not sharing their experience lot, if they share their crypto experience newbie will learn lot of good thing from old guy. I also request old member do share their experience with us.

We can't push people to make post/ comment but I think they try to give us space to improve our skill and knowledge in this forum. Second reason is they more focus in specific discussion for their long term period purposes, leave useless activity and find solution for their problem.

On 2/8/2020 at 12:49 AM, Saira said:

I experience being banned in this forum and it's not a joke because I didn't really know that I'm disobey the forum rule. Having same IP address is against the rule because its consider as having multiple account. Avoid having same IP address and always make sure that you created a useful oop St to avoid having deleted post in the future. 

On 2/7/2020 at 9:49 PM, Saira said:

I think they now the senior members are at a high level of knowledge . if they post here and if  we can't give them the answer they desire. Or if we can't understand what is written it will make trouble for us.

I don’t know the reason but i am also notice that old members didn’t  post.Also some old members didn’t come regularly here they post sometimes. But i am also notice they comment sometimes beginners section to help beginners it was a nice thing.     

I think most reputed users, old user are not seeing because of the become busy with their life or some of them are from admins panel or mod. So they need to lot of work to do everyday. 

Old members are certainly getting treat of getting warning points from the forum admins and moderators. I have found all members over here are loving to create comments under others' posts instead of creating their own new topics. I am just wondering to notice that. 

First they already retired and leave the forum. Second reason they choose to quiet and see how good new generation make conversation and share their experience, from there they can take new lesson. Last reason they don't have something to say, keep watch but never comment.

On 07.02.2020 at 19:15, Maaz sultan said:

I dont know about it why the old members dont make topic but i think the big members make topics on other sections.

I recognised that most paricipants here are new members...and the donot have enogh expirence about writing and advicing..but there are old members ..they are givving us informations

In my opinion..although the old members dont write comments here...the new members always writing and sharing there smal expirences..that is so useful for members who just joind here..and reading the comments..i have used from reading your suggestions and opinions

They were posting but not primarily that they posted in other forums they were in advance, but they sometimes reply to posts from newcomers if you read all the comments on your post, especially the hot posts.

Many raeson behind this . If they were working here and earn money.  Old member leave any reason froum becuse they have not time . And many other reason . But crypto is big fourm of the world . 

Whether old members or new members,t here are no treatment different from those who you are able to follow, treatments are all different and should always be well established per person because rules apply to all those who are posting and its important we appreciate their case.

Yes, old members are posting very informative and useful content, ido learn from them before but now after the competition they are all passive maybe they are focusing in trading and bounties. We should monitor that amount of btc because it is volatile and no one can predict the amount of it. We should always be patience and wait the right time to trade.

Maybe because their accounts has already been banned or they lose the reason or dedication to post here in forum maybe because the earning here is low for them, but for me this iss a great opportunity especially for newbies.

Unfortunately, I also wanted to disappear from the forum, they were providing a good addition to the members and there was competition, but now they are no longer present for many reasons.

Dear friend

I am agree to YOUR tropic. Every old user not post in cryptotalk side. What reason i Don't know. If they post some we will helpful and interested more and more to use this side