What the reason old members not posted? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

What the reason old members not posted?

They are not posting cause they are not around, many old members account on this forum have not post anything in a long time and I think they got banned or most of their posts got deleted so they left. These are the reasons.

Good morning mate, I have also experienced this kind of manners from the senior members of the forum,well as i can see they dont post too much but the ones that they post are really helpful for our fellow members and for us.Its a plesure to work with all of you.happy posting.

Maybe they are not allowed to do so. That is far beyond all explanations. Maybe the old members were now into getting highest reputation and their role here is to report spams I guess.

it is helpful if more old members is continuing making useful posts for newbies and all members here we can learn from them in their ideas so what they old members do with this site without posting any ideas??

Well, some of the senior members here are just sharing their experiences to their crypto life because they want to enlighten you guys how to work with this cryptocurrency properly and also to know the risk of it when it comes to money. Happy posting.

I am seeing old members making topics but only few most of them spend their post by commenting and helping other beginners.because we are only allow to make 50 post or comment and there are huge number of people needs some advice everyday.

• Useful or interesting 1

You know the old members have alot of experience here, they guide newbie, if they have no proper information about crypto. They share ideas with us. They help us alot.. I agree with them..

• Useful or interesting 1

Maybe they are too busy by now or they have other business that they cant leave. But i think there would be time somehow they visit here and try to help newbies here for some matters.

I think old members prefered to post and advice at crypto currency discussion in crypto world section. Sometimes they drop by here  beginers section to give reminders.

Yes, I agree with you. Recently I join in this platform. I don't know everything about this business. But I love to work in this platform. For work with this platform, I need more information about this website. If old member and share the experience, it will be very helpful for me. Thank you so much for your post. 

I agree with you, there are many Old members here but they don't post that much. We have a lot to learn from them. If they do not share their experience with us, we will know how. I also want them to share their experiences with us.

11 hours ago, Saira said:

Why The old members of this forum based on  their experiences make a useful and informative content for us?we want to know about their experiences and tips please share with us 

As we all know and you mentioned that old and experienced members do post useful content because they experienced which we will experience and its true that they have more tips and tricks and that is why we should keep ourself up to date with new posts to get information and experience .

I also really don't know why are not post new topics in the forum they really help new members with their interesting topics but now their hidden but why I think they also suffering deleting post problem so they take so rest with this forum so I think they come soon and contributed their experience with us 

I think the old and experienced members are here now to just help the newbies and answer their questions and clear their doubts as tgey have come a long way.

You mean those people that participated in most post here in forum?  

I think they only want is to get the prize and not truly serious here in forum.  I'm very dissapointed on those members.  And hopefully cryptotalk forum admin learn from that. 

the reason why the old members are not posted anymore maybe because they started with the business because they have won the contest or maybe their post has been deleted and for sure it was 500 posts that is so long to recover.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

12 hours ago, Saira said:

Why The old members of this forum based on  their experiences make a useful and informative content for us?we want to know about their experiences and tips please share with us 

I don't know the reason why they don't post, probably because they are tired of having to post 30 per day because they are tired of thinking.

I also experienced old members are not posting here but I see some old members, who is posting here regular but maximum old members leave this platform. 

I think old members have completed all important topics may they do not have new ideas at the moment thats why they do not start new topics. But I have seen many old members reply in different topics and provide useful informations.

There isn't much active on members on this platform again, you can see that by checking when they last posted, there might be a few and I think the reasons for their absent is there is now so much room in this forum it will take some time to see or reply to many things.

Yes you are right old member did not write new post for new members and they did not share their experiences I think the main reason is the most topic is already post and they did not create the same topic in different words the other main reason is Forum did not pay creating post they pay writing a comment in other post so that's why everyone wants to earn more Bitcoin satoshi and increase their funds in yobit exchange cryptotalk is legit paying forum

13 hours ago, Saira said:

You are the newbie here in this forum but they have the experience of posting here for a long time, that's so also you need tho have the long time experience

Of course, you happen to be appropriate We've in addition seen that will classic new member tend not to release informative opinions when I even have witnessed these people similar to they have got around more than 200 loves on the other hand precisely why they are often don't putting up just about any predicament pertaining to apprentice.