Pay for college using Bitcoin - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Pay for college using Bitcoin

Its really good thing you pay your college fees and you buy your study materials through bitcoin.its really amazing I really wonder bitcoin accept university is available in forgin countries but we can't have the facilities like you but your so talented to do like this and help your studies 

It would actually be great if students could pay their College fees using crypto as many students do work in crypto as it is easier and time saving

That's actually surprising, i never thought a college would allow payment using crypto currencies, i thought companies would do it but not colleges, that's pretty promising for crypto future

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I'm surprised that there are universities that can accept bitcoin as a payment. They are really supporters of bitcoin, hope my country also supports bitcoin as a payment method in the stores, universities etc.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

That is very fine with the payment system that the school and college fees can be paid with the ever lasting btc and u can be completely keep ur transaction private &  confident to not reveal ur identity and so this is very important to keep it going.

Yes some countries regulate bitcoin as a means in everyday life such as buying property and paying for college. Yes, my country has not legalized bitcoin, but related to this, there are certain countries whose regulations are highlighted by market players, namely the United States, China, Russia, Japan and South Korea. I will let you know if my country has regulated bitcoin.

On 2/7/2020 at 4:56 AM, Agios said:

Although the use of Bitcoin to pay for college has been implemented since 2014, but because there is no topic in this forum, then I will review this topic again and hopefully it will be useful for those who are still in high school and will continue their studies at university. Here are some universities that accept Bitcoin:

1. The King's College in New York, United States. 

2. University of Nicosia in Cyprus 

3. University of Cumbria in England

If you know of any other university that accepts Bitcoin, please share it here

Currently my country don't accept bitcoins as a means of payment for any goods or institution well it's good to know that these three colleges accept bitcoins as payments for tuition fee

On 2/7/2020 at 4:56 AM, Agios said:

Although the use of Bitcoin to pay for college has been implemented since 2014, but because there is no topic in this forum, then I will review this topic again and hopefully it will be useful for those who are still in high school and will continue their studies at university. Here are some universities that accept Bitcoin:

Currently my country don't accept bitcoins as a means of payment for any goods or institution well it's good to know that these three colleges accept bitcoins as payments for tuition fee

This is very good, and nice to see these universities are already accepting bitcoin in their payments options, I don't know more universities but I wish this will be in all the colleges, because the students will have more easy ways to pay their college's bills 

One can used they money to pay school fees and whatever he wishes. Money is money no matter where u make them from it will still be spent as far as the note is not take or mutilated

On 2/7/2020 at 8:56 AM, Agios said:

First time i listen that through the BTC we can pay the college fee and also we will get the admission in the college becasue now just some online systems will get the money on buying something through their website and pay in BTC.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Paying the fees through the bitcoin will be a good payment option and i think as a bitcoin lover we all are here really want to have such payment methods in all the sectors .and hopefully it will going to happen one day

On 2/7/2020 at 10:56 AM, Agios said:

Yes also a university in Switzerland, the University of Lucerne of Applied Sciences and Arts, now accepts cryptocurrency as a school tuition payment system.  The adoption of the Swiss University accepting Bitcoin shows the use of Bitcoin continues to penetrate the limits.  This is an amazing achievement, where the university is a place where educated people study.

4 hours ago, khan22 said:

First time i listen that through the BTC we can pay the college fee and also we will get the admission in the college becasue now just some online systems will get the money on buying something through their website and pay in BTC.

Of course sis, you can use Bitcoin to pay for a PPE (Philosophy, Politics and Economics) master's degree at CEVRO Institute University, Prague.

So far only king college that i know accepting crypto but this news was around 2014, Is they still accepting it? Anyway really love to see another university will accept crypto especially, Please share the news again with us later after you found another university that accepting bitcoin.

1 hour ago, Yanadia said:

Yes also a university in Switzerland, the University of Lucerne of Applied Sciences and Arts, now accepts cryptocurrency as a school tuition payment system.  The adoption of the Swiss University accepting Bitcoin shows the use of Bitcoin continues to penetrate the limits.  This is an amazing achievement, where the university is a place where educated people study.

Thanks for your information about a university in Switzerland, the University of Lucerne of Applied Sciences and Arts, also accepts cryptocurrency. Strong technological progress is certainly inevitable. I hope that there will be a series of other universities that will also use Bitcoin.

Paying for college with Bitcoin seemed a very interesting thing to me because if we, the students who are in the middle of it, can pay for college through Bitcoin, it would be great for us.  Because there are many crypto users who attend college, but with Bitcoin they can easily pay for their studies and a good idea.

5 hours ago, Ssshakil said:

I am from a country in Asia hoping that there are universities in Asia that also accept university payments with bitcoin .It turns out that a number of universities in the US and Europe have accepted Bitcoin, with Bitcoin being a new step in my opinion

In the Asian continent if there have the universities that's accepting the bitcoins payments, I thinks this might be available in Korea, Japan and China 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Is this true, the first time I hear a group of universities accept paying Bitcoin, this is great, especially for those who have large quantities of it, and I hope to see this step in other large universities.

29 minutes ago, mebutlo said:

Good morning mate, This can be an extremely extraordinary thought for fiscally supporting the utilize of bitcoin as a way to pay your bills to your school.I trust all school around the world adjust this kind of financing for school.Its a joy to work with you.

Yes, it is true. The acceptance of these universities by Bitcoin as a method of payment confirms that Bitcoin has wide popularity around the world and that it is not only a fictitious currency but also a great future as a method of payments.

Thank you for sharing this important information with us.  I think this is a new era for Bitcoin.  I hope one day every country will accept bitcoin. This is a good news for those who use bitcoin

I read an article from online forum newzeeland government institute started paying via cryptocurrency.

It's fast and convenient whole employees data was shifted on blockchain.open Leger and transprent 

Well, it's great news that already the university accepts the bitcoin. If all other universities adopt the bitcoin then it's easy for that student to pay their bills easily.

25 minutes ago, Adnan11 said:

It is a good idea to pay for college using bitcoin.  But some countries do not accept the government and some do not accept collage funds but it is a great idea.

You are right its idea is not a bad idea I mean its idea is a great idea to pay your college fees but you are right in those countries who are not accepting bitcoin directly then for that people it will be hard to pay their college fees directly but if they convert their bitcoin in their nation currency then it will be also great for them.

Edited by Zentoly

On 2/7/2020 at 5:56 AM, Agios said:

Interesting although I was hoping more universities were accepting Bitcoin. 

I have to add the great job the university of Nicosia is doing for the promotion of the blockchain techonology. They are one a few universities that provide courses for a master's degree in blockchain development.