As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

As a beginner first and the foremost I would like to gain some money and then I would firstly buy ethereum because it's my favorite and it does gives a lot of profit to people.

I think i go with the wave coin for alt coin investment and also i will try to invest in little bit bitcoin. bitcoin is going to boost sooner or later and thats the face. so stick with him and you will defiantly get something in your pocket for real..

Through this discussion I am acquiring Bitcoin, I have and my most loved is Bitcoin (ETC) which can be made productive by putting resources into digital money putting and picking up benefit through putting resources into exchanging and stock trade

Well, i don't have specific coins that i invest in,i used to invest on a coin daily depending on the movement in the market and with the used of some tools to predict its prices. But if still not familiar on how it works,beginners can invest on those coins that are already in the market for long time like btc,eth and xrp.

This make your self in safe zone choose all the time the beat coin in the market Bitcoin that will make you always in a good mood when you know this coin is ganna stay alive with a huge price every day.

On 2/6/2020 at 7:09 PM, WahidNazir said:

As a beginner i prefferd btc to buy first when the btc value % and vol. is low and sell the btc when the value and vol is high it give you a profit on trade money.

Hii friend you say right you have shared a useful trading tip I also know many people do this when the coin price is low they have buy it and wait the right time when price is high they have sell it and get profit 

so long buddy you bottle attempt to invest in crumb coin.Because it is the coin which cost is rise especially summit in past.In this day i plan it in line 15k$.

As a beginner i want to buy Ethereum as its very popular and the price is also less... as i am a student i can invest in Ethereum wisely and can gain some money... But bitcoin is not cheap ... And it takes time to gain profit from bitcoin

I kind of think that from a beginning perspective, investing on stable coins could be the ideal start, so to make the value which you invested in it, not being always on some constant rise and falls, as a newbie will be naive when the price falls

I only know about Bitcoin which is the most trustworthy coin in which I can also get the good return I think it will help me to grow in the trading and make a good amount of money. My second choice is litecoin which is also the best coin to do the trading.

When I was a beginner ( I still am, actually) I prefer to buy a coin that have a good trading volume, and quite volatile. The price is not that expensive but not that cheap either. Cheaper coins works too. Because as a beginner, your first job would be understanding how the market works about trading. Once you know of them all, then you could try other coins with a bit more capital.

As a beginner i can prefer to choose a bitcoin from this work and this site because now a days bitcoin rate is higher then others courrency 

You must invest in bitcoin, a strong currency in a market, and that it has great heights, and you can make money from it by trading on it with big money and making a daily profit on it, but it must be strong plans to earn from it, such as several daily strategies in trading.

With the looks of things and as a beginner that I am. I will go for bitcoin for it's value in the market and the popularity. It is normal that I go for bitcoin because I think it has the brightest of future of all of them. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

There are lots of valuable and worthwhile coins, as newbies I always recommend small investments and I think ethereum or ripple is worth the investment.

I don't have alot of experience  in crypto.  I just  like to purchase  bitcoin.  Because  I believe  that bitcoin  is the king  of the crypto.  It's price will  goes more up.

When I was a beginner I actually bought Ripple 😞 . My first buy was Bitcoin, but Ripple had that swell conference in 2017 and there was too much hype about it. I didn't have a clue and was just learning. I bought Bitcoin and did trading and jumping into many altcoins that were pumping that time. When I begun researching Bitcoin in depth, it was the moment I decided to hold most of my investment in Bitcoin. 

Welcome with me
The best currencies to invest, especially for beginners, are undisputed bitcoins, because the price difference is high if the price goes up.
Today we are witnessing a sharp decline in the Bitcoin price due to the global crisis of the Corona virus, we can buy now and wait for a short period, during which Bitcoin will rise to the top

Bitcoin is the best coin for first time buyers and investors because it is by far the safest coin in the market and it is supported by so many people. After that is Ethereum because it has the second largest volume in the market. I recommend these coins for beginners but there are other safe altcoins you can choose for your next investments like XRP, LTC and BCH.

Cryptotalk is a self-same profit platform.its in fact a platform of wonder and happiness.its sincerely educative and informative and you find earn free satoshi for relocation and commenting on the platform.

invest in cryptocurrencies, I put in a good word for them invest in bitcoin, this is the generally expensive currency today, you tin advertise it to get you a percentage other profit than every one at what time you keep at it near

On 2/6/2020 at 7:10 PM, Maxtron73 said:

what coins do you prefer investing in ?

Well its sad but true, that I put a lot of money in. I mean may not be lot according to big investors, but for a small investor like me, that is a lot of money. I got in Electroneum, and I could have made 20x my investment, unless those ETN scumbags, introduced KYC, and the price went up. I submitted but it took them 7 days to verify, by the time my account was unlocked, the price was down, I could have made 22k. I cannot believer my luck, its like the l in my luck is replaced by F.

For beginners, they should start with medium value currencies and stay away from bitcoin, because bitcoin trading needs experience. They can start with a Dogecoin or DGB or trx because the loss in these currencies will be simple compared to bitcoin or ethereum

As a Beginner i would rely on gathering information rather than just investment or buying any currency. Because knowledge will help you earn. If you can get correctly what you you need to do the risks becomes very less. And as a beginner i would invest in etherum. Because Bitcoins are really very high priced.