Free coin at yobit now visit and claim yours y - Page 10 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

Free coin at yobit now visit and claim yours y

Yes it's true and you are right for voicing out especially for those who are not aware to know and also take the opportunity, no doubt it's an added advantage of earning crypto coins which may be one of the needed, valuable coin tomorrow. Don't be left out, grab at the opportunity too.

And in addition learn how to make good use of yobit investbox in order to start investing even using the daily postings payment coin, it's really profitable.

• +2 2

5 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Its true that yobit exchange site give lot of free coin to their member if they follow some step but i dont suggested member to waste thier time to claim those coin because those coin is not listed in any exchange site except yobit but still those coin has no trade option. So its just a waste of time                 

But you can secure them for future and we can predict the price of future of that coin. Some coins can make you good profit and some coins price will be always zero. So, I would suggest you to collect them because yobit is giving us good chance like this forum which can be precious in future.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yobit indeed have good feartures on there platform because they offer there users a great opportunity to earn free coins to there account on the site by just sharing some links about the program in either Facebook and Twitter but my problem with that is most of the coins they share for free have no value even if you choose to trade it out which is one of the reasons i don't claim.

• +2 1

I haven't seen this and missed but I will look at the freecoin in yobit and try to earn some of them. Are they worthy? I will try to earn some of them thank you but I read other comment that they say it is not giving many good coins right now but a good post too.

the free coins of the yobit exchange are an excellent further method to earn a few fractions of crypto even if the cryptocurrencies distributed there do not have a great value, better than nothing, so the rule of 20 daily transactions still valid to can access them?

• +1 1

I don't understand why such coins exist at all - Yes, they are like a faucet, but their price and quantity are very small , and to get something, you have to collect them for several years, and this is very strange) But sometimes, there are promotions when you can get very good amounts!

• Useful or interesting 1

I am not use the freecoin because I look but I did not understand what I have to do, I know that we are have to give the tweet about this but I am look in the coins and it is very low price and number of coins given so this make it not trade for us. Maybe this can become better but I am not use the freecoin for now.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you a good post that helped me understand what are freecoins in yobit and how to claim from the exchange a few. I have already found many interesting features in yobit as the investbox and VMining so this is another one I will take a look. I hope they add more freecoins and perhaps a small number of litecoin, xrp, tron and more of the top coins.

crypto coins are the thing that we must need to accumulate as many as possible. This post is very useful because still many people don't know about it. We are getting free coins here so it's worth sharing it. 

You are doing such a good work. I will definitely link my Facebook or Twitter to yobit platform and will claim the free coins. You have posted a useful topic .  

Yes it's the real thing that you can get free coins from yobit account..also by posting on Facebook and Twitter you also get coins. On this forum when we completed our 20 posts then we get free coins to claim into cash.

Thanks for sharing detail because some newbies dont know about it. We all are know that now its trading is not start. When its trading start, may be the price of these coins are good and we earn a good profit without any hard work. There is no hard work require for earning these coin simply go into freecoin box and share it social media and earn it. So do it for good earning in future. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is one of the most pleasant parts that yobit has, it gives away coins for sharing on your social networks and it is very easy to do so. It is not much, but it is always good to add coins to our Crypto Portfolio. In addition to the airdrops and the campaign you are doing, it works very well as an Exchange. I am using it quite a bit not only for the free rewards, I think it has many useful tools that new users can enjoy and use. Maybe in the future we will have more rewards like these and hopefully many more people will join yobit because it is a good Exchange

If in fact it gives those cryptocurrencies, some have not acquired great value but perhaps some can be valued very well so you have to claim them

Excellent way to have income without investment, simply publish or promote a Yobit tool on twitter or vk, copy the link of the publication in Yobit and that's it, you can now access the free coins that the site offers you.

yobit is the best, it always surprises us, in which you have the possibility to earn free coins, yobit is the most used platform, it is always innovating 

I'm starting to get to know Yobit, and I've seen that option of free tokens, but I have doubts about how they are claimed and what has to be done to get them, if someone could explain to me how it works, I would be very grateful.

Yes, very good there are many good Yobit offers, and one of these offers is to get free coins, all you have to do is very easy, just publish a publication on your Facebook, Twitter or VK account, in my case it was in VK, I think Yobit is the best platform out there and so far there is none that matches it.

They are currencies that require sharing the platform on the various social media sites and their tasks are easy, and these currencies have a low price, but it may happen to be pumped and become valuable and also it is free, therefore no harm to the acquisition.

• +2 1

its all proper but if you are tough work in this site you may earn greater the 0.0000001 but thank you for your concept many human beings searchs ideas free of charge incomes and mining i really like your way thank you yet again

I dont know. I have seen those onedas on Yobit for over a year now and none have obtained any value on the market. For me, that is placed to create some interest in the new users of the exchange