Delay in between posts has just added! - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Delay in between posts has just added!

2v4UW0d.png

wTgK4L7.png

I was about to response in a topic and got this 😊

Which means the system has added a cool down period between two posts to make. Any number difference for different rank?

@Admin @epidemia @ayatoslaw

• +5 1

2 minutes ago, iamsheikhadil said:

I think it's a uniform system and applies to all ranks in same way. That would really reduce spam and also reduce overloading the servers. And people will have time to think about constructive posts and not hop around different topics and post garbages instantly xD

I have encountered it several times by now. Yeah it's good to have but not for too long. I have no idea the current one is for how long. I assume a minutes may be.

• +5 1

I believe that this limitation is valid for all ranks, the ideal time between one post and another (limitation) would also be in my opinion a maximum of one minute...

• +5 1

Yes, it seems to me that it is a good thing, this largely prevents spammers from developing with bursts of publications without content, such as the short "Hello" sentences.

• +5 1

5 minutes ago, iamsheikhadil said:

I agree. The ideal time should be between 30 seconds to one minute. Anything above that would just simply look like a restriction on posts rather than "break" for which it was supposed to be implemented. 

I am sure it's higher than 30 seconds coz I have encountered 36 seconds barrier. I think it's 120 seconds delay that is working in between two posts.

This is what I got after quickly hitting the Submit Reply button after posting a topic earlier.

GfIZkv9.png

• +5 1

14 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

2v4UW0d.png

wTgK4L7.png

I was about to response in a topic and got this 😊

Which means the system has added a cool down period between two posts to make. Any number difference for different rank?

@Admin @epidemia @ayatoslaw

That is a great addition to the system especially made for BOTS.

I hope they will not have a time difference from any rank as it will be not good for the contesst! same cool down time for everyone! i think the time is 90-120 sec. i am not sure yet!

3 minutes ago, phabulu said:

I bet that have a difference between ranks, I think this is a good improvement since is good to avoid spam, paople was able to make a lot of post in 1 minutes, this cooldown for everyone.

Well like I said in my last post, it's 120 seconds which means it 2 minutes interval. My question is how many of you are encountering it?

There is a great trick to know it.

Open a new tab to response a topic and the tab you are in just put few words. On that new tab once you make the post then come back here and quickly hit the Submit Reply button. See the Seconds it asks to wait.

2 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

same cool down time for everyone! i think the time is 90-120 sec. i am not sure yet!

Aham!

You missed to read 😊

Edited by xBDT Script
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

3 minutes ago, Kingjames said:

The delay is a welcome development but does it mean that the 1000 satoshi is no longer working because someone lay a complaint about it and I have not been receiving too

Whenever they make any chance why some of you start questioning the 1000sat pay per post thing? It really does not make sense 😆

We are good and this is a period when the staffs are implementing different features to make it a better place.

4 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

I suggested 3 or 5 minutes

Come on! don't! I will get bored LOL

• +5 1

Well, this is very good. Finally, this control was applied. Hopefully, now, quality posts become more visible. Dizzy to see scattered rubbish posts.  lol

• +5 1

2 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

Well, this is very good. Finally, this control was applied. Hopefully, now, quality posts become more visible. Dizzy to see scattered rubbish posts.  lol

Well we will see the bots will have hard time. Actually will they? They can set up the timer to 120 seconds easily. I think those one word posters will have hard time and people like me who are posting freak LOL

I have already encountered it several times.

Yes I had the same message a few minutes ago. Must be new? Also last night I had a message saying I had posted the max amount of posts (around 30) and after that I was not able to comment on anything...

1 minute ago, mostawda3 said:

They may have set the time limit between posting new topics, And not for posting replies

It's post reply.

I am assuring you coz I am the one who is suffering the most LOL

The duration is 120 seconds.

1 minute ago, Elton23 said:

Yes I had the same message a few minutes ago. Must be new? Also last night I had a message saying I had posted the max amount of posts (around 30) and after that I was not able to comment on anything...

The post limit is only for up to Newbie rank. Since you are Jr. by now, you will not get it anymore.

2 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

It's post reply.

I am assuring you coz I am the one who is suffering the most LOL

The duration is 120 seconds.

The post limit is only for up to Newbie rank. Since you are Jr. by now, you will not get it anymore.

Nice one for letting me know. I only noticed today the new ranking system in place. Seems to be a lot of changes in progress as and when required.

2 minutes ago, Elton23 said:

Nice one for letting me know. I only noticed today the new ranking system in place. Seems to be a lot of changes in progress as and when required.

Well we are new so we will be seeing there are a lot of changes in time. I am sure whenever the admin is coming online he is playing with things and adding them for us 😆

We are bunches of his army then talking about it LOL

I am glad that I am one of the pioneer here.

1 minute ago, mostawda3 said:

Two minutes short duration pass quickly
Since I am weak in English
I can't put a response in less than 3 minutes lool
I think that's good for me

Arg! Selfish people 😄

Edited by xBDT Script
  • Useful or interesting 1

No one can make a post in less than 1 minute as it will take time to type and check the spelling mistakes, etc. I can say this is purely to avoid spammers that are writing 1 line posts with useless threads.

Some people are copying and pasting from bitcointalk forums for getting paid.

Edited by cryptosix

11 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Well we will see the bots will have hard time. Actually will they? They can set up the timer to 120 seconds easily. I think those one word posters will have hard time and people like me who are posting freak LOL

I have already encountered it several times.

Well, I never encountered it. It is because i'm free to post anytime i like. lol joking mate. I wonder how you can post like crazy. Do you have time to smoke or be smoked lol

It's nice to see great improvements in the forum, I wish for more and more improvements that favors members. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

4 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

one can make a post in less than 1 minute as it will take time to type and check the spelling mistakes, etc.

Well to be honest, it does not take much time to make a post (for me at least 😊) I know for some people it's very hard to do it in short time but I am actually encountering the timer very often which means I am very fast LOL

4 minutes ago, Spadormie100 said:

xBDT, I hope you'll soon become a moderator in this forum. You gave a lot of effort in here and with the enlightenment of the members. Thank you. 

Aww! That's a nice compliment mate. I will certainly love to take care of the forum if I am asked of course.

3 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

I wonder how you can post like crazy. Do you have time to smoke or be smoked lol

My typing speed is 35 words per minute 😆

I mean seriously, I am very fast at typing and thinking. I think that's a good thing about me. Thanks god.

6 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Well to be honest, it does not take much time to make a post (for me at least 😊) I know for some people it's very hard to do it in short time but I am actually encountering the timer very often which means I am very fast LOL

Aww! That's a nice compliment mate. I will certainly love to take care of the forum if I am asked of course.

My typing speed is 35 words per minute 😆

I mean seriously, I am very fast at typing and thinking. I think that's a good thing about me. Thanks god.

So you read in less than a minute and type in less than a minute? As you said 35 words per minute, then it must take some time to read the above post too.

My typing speed was around 20 to 25 words per minute, but still I am not sure whether it will help me or not.

8 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

My typing speed was around 20 to 25 words per minute, but still I am not sure whether it will help me or not.

Don't worry. It will help you a lot. At least you will have twenty-five words in your post. And that is something than the one-liner poster. Hahaha. Kidding mate. 

Hmmmm, great edition. Badly needed for BOT era though who was spamming hugely all around. Well, I think it's an obstacle to chase the leaderboard as well but very much effective toward reducing spam.

21 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

So you read in less than a minute and type in less than a minute? As you said 35 words per minute, then it must take some time to read the above post too.

Yes I did indeed and that is why I am getting the time lock very often lol.

Having 20 to 25 per minutes is not bad but you also need to have this quick thinking habit too.

Just now, Richard said:

Is this new updates in the forum I did not see where I can find this update suits me very well and also reduces the pressure on the system

It is a new update. No one is listing the updates. You will get as you go and experience it. Some forum members may share it like I did. That is all.

36 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Yes I did indeed and that is why I am getting the time lock very often lol.

Having 20 to 25 per minutes is not bad but you also need to have this quick thinking habit too.

For reading it takes me time and understanding, while writing I have to check spellings too, although I make very often posts without speed.

I am looking to become faster for writing articles. When you are good at any niche, then you are able to write a lot about it, but if you don't know anything about that niche then you are failure for writing.

29 minutes ago, BTCmooping said:

Having such long duration of time interval in between posts will be boring for cryptocurrency enthusiasts who are currently here doing what they know his to do best. 

Obviously. To stop spammers if they put more burden to the regular users then it will not be very good. This 2 minutes is okay by the way.

1 minute ago, cryptosix said:

For reading it takes me time and understanding, while writing I have to check spellings too, although I make very often posts without speed.

I am looking to become faster for writing articles. When you are good at any niche, then you are able to write a lot about it, but if you don't know anything about that niche then you are failure for writing.

This is obviously a good point. I think in my case I have been with this industry from long time so from a quick scan I can get what is happening.

Edited by xBDT Script