What are your plans for these free satoshis? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What are your plans for these free satoshis?

What you are going to do with your free satoshis  

439 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to:

• Hodl
    • Convert to cash
    • Invest to altcoins
    • Invest to something else (what?)

@Sidra Bajwa I will convert it to bitcoin and hold it because bitcoin values is not fixed its fluctuate on daily basis on after just few minutes its price could be change after one day we are came here just to earn so it will give me profit so we will take it  

Edited by Hamza puria

Allah's plans are better than us !

On 2/5/2020 at 9:45 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

for me i will use it to invest to business for my future..and if ever that i have enough money i will try to invest to bitcoin if ever it will earn more profit to this investments..

Buying the coins is the best idea and we can make good money through this if we buy the coin in a low price and sell that in a high price is the best idea and i hope that in the crypto market we can make good money through this easily.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I can change over it as far as cash and then I will be able to use something that because my very own makes use of this is a smart opportunity given that all of us so earn cash for the reason that in our own possess continues to serve. here it is a great chance that one may earn cash for the reason that and our own retain interest. cryptography talk is an excellent facility given that those who want as far as make money.

• +2 1

Hi my dear. Im gonna convert a part of my earnings to cash because I  want to buy some stuff for my self and invest other part in yobit invest box or trade with it. You know that crypto world future is very bright and best for all of hold crypto coins for long term purpose.

• +2 1

I wish i would do a good job.I will deposit whatever money I get from posting and I will invest on this platform so that I can earn maximum profit. If there is too much satooshi, then only we can return it to Bitcoin because the smallest amount of satooshi cannot be convert in a bitcoin.

• +1 1

I will prefering to hold the money and speculation I have done too I will put my money within the right put which is able make me enough productive after a few time and I think everybody ought to attempt to contribute a few cash within the crypto world so that they will have a few thought around the advertise that will progressing to offer assistance them when they are beginning their venture with higher sum.

I have been exchanging my satoshis for ETH, for the last couple of months or so. Its turned out to be pretty profitable as ETH has really taken off, as so did BTC. Sometimes I just leave the satoshis in my Yobit account wallet, to make trades every now & then.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I collect the currencies that I earn and spend some of them when I need to buy some items or pay university expenses, but I prefer collecting Bitcoin because I am sure that its price will not stop at this point and will continue to rise.

• +4 1

In the beginning, I was converting some of the cryptocurrencies that I acquired into cash, but now I store the satoshi that I got in order to invest them in altcoins, but the annoying thing is that we are getting less satoshis in exchange for our posts now.

• +1 1

I would hold ,because if i draw into cash then it may on low price and i don't get more profit. If i want to earn more money then i need to hold and wait for rise in price. So it my thought  about satoshi  so i would like to hold. It maybe i can invest if i think is best option to invest. 

I would like to tell that now it is just two hundred Satoshies per post and it is barely enough for anything , in the old days the payment was much better and i hope that goes back as it was, and I will turn my coins to cash because I really need them.

The truth is that I have to capitalize to be able to take advantage of all this that Cryptotalk gives us, basically we are aware of this great opportunity, we can diversify starting to do the things that really matter here in this Digital era, we have to learn to manage our money so that it will not do us wrong in a few years down the road.

• +1 1

In the current period, I do not think that I am able to start investing and trading, due to my relatively little experience in the field, which does not qualify me to be a good trader, in addition to that I pay my university fees by working here, so the best option for me is to withdraw my currencies into banknotes

I am trying to learn technical analysis in order to be able to invest in trading, but the problem is that the rewards offered by this forum have decreased, so I need a lot of time to collect good capital.

I always use my satoshies in the investing but for now i need some cash to pay some taxes but later i will return to the investing world .

• +1 1

I save everything I earn from here to invest in cryptocurrencies and enter into deals. I also use a small portion of it and convert it into fiat currencies to buy my university needs. But the bulk of the payments I buy in cryptocurrencies at a low price. And I wait and be patient with them until  To double its price, then sell it and make excellent money with it, thereby increasing my capital and increasing my profits little by little.

In fact, I am a university student, I am transferring all of my satoshiyas to cash, in order to complete my university expenses, now I decide to collect them and invest in another currency, but we are getting low value from the satushi, it is really sad.

On 2/5/2020 at 8:14 PM, rekter said:

I guess my question is that what are you plan for these 1000 satoshis per post that cryptotalk is giving you? Are you going to Hodl, invest, convert to cash and maybe use immediately?

And if you are converting it to cash, are you doing it because you have to, because you have running expenses and this is now your main income or just because you don't believe that the btc price is going up?

I totally agree with you my friend but now I would like to tell you that this is not 2020 this is 2021 so some things have changed in it. As in the past, it used to take a 1000 satoshi to sell a post. Now, when we sell a post, we get the 200 satoshi per post. There is some compensation that is enough to say. But still we aggrieve a lot with what we are getting and we are living on this forum. 

Well, I would be trading those earned Satoshi for talk tokens, and invest those talk in Yobit investbox to make a good profit. Currently, we can get 1% daily interest for talk investments in Yobit investbox. For example, If I own 10,000 talk tokens and put it in investbox, I am likely to earn 1% of my total investments, that would be like 100 Talk tokens per day.

I have many plans, my friend, when I will earn Satoshi for every useful comment and I think I will convert it into fiat currencies, I am very happy to be in this forum from which I gain a lot of useful information and experiences about cryptocurrencies in addition to earning money

Well, I have two plans for the Satoshi payment that I am getting, one is for me to hold until the price has improved, and the second plan is to invest it into another coin that has a promising future, in the sense that you will profit from it.

I voted for HODL but it would be good if we could choose more than one option because I both hold my satoshis and invest them in altcoins. Holding alone is not an effective way because it only gives you profit after a long time. Holding is a safe method for those who are not good at trading. If you have the ability to read graphs and analyze charts, extend your activities and trade with multiple coins in a short time to earn maximum from the market.

• +2 1

If i will say something so according to me i will save this satoshi because we all know sometimes bitcoin value becomes very high so its better to save or to invest them to get much profit and for trading it will also best to use. 

I would have liked to convert it to cash but considering the kind of profit I'll make if I invest them,I think I'll choose to invest instead,so as to get much profits,hopefully even more than the amount invested

My plans are to save all the coins I earn in this forum, and then convert them into cash, to be able to buy the things I need, my personal things.

• +2 1