Why some people don't like cryptocurrency? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

Why some people don't like cryptocurrency?

On 12/28/2019 at 4:49 AM, ShakilA said:

People don't like cryptocurrency for many reasons.They think crypto is scame.They don't believe in Cryptocurrency.But i like cryptocurrency very much

Number one is that they have been scammed by people they don't know and they loss into volatility

Yes there are some people who dont like cryptocurrency because the bad experience or maybe they are not tried to do the business with cryptocurrency maybe they dont think it, but all bad experience is depend about the person not fault of cryptocurrency.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Most people who don't 'like' crypto don't care for it because they don't think it's necessary, or even helpful.  Those are the kind of people who are satisfied with banks and the fiat currency system, and they're in the majority.  The only way people's eyes are going to be opened to what bitcoin can do is if the fiat system fails.  I don't want that to happen, of course, but it gives you an idea of why bitcoin hasn't caught on more so than it has.

1 minute ago, Pearls Before Swine said:

Most people who don't 'like' crypto don't care for it because they don't think it's necessary, or even helpful.  Those are the kind of people who are satisfied with banks and the fiat currency system, and they're in the majority.  The only way people's eyes are going to be opened to what bitcoin can do is if the fiat system fails.  I don't want that to happen, of course, but it gives you an idea of why bitcoin hasn't caught on more so than it has.

There always are "luddites" for each new technology. (Luddites refers to a group of textile workers in the UK who destroyed machinery because they didn't want modernisation, and feared it would cost their jobs ... in a way they were right, after all, but technology also created many new jobs). When mobile phones were introduced, or the internet, there also were people who disapproved of those technologies.

In general, people are afraid that changes will make their life more difficult, and especially changes they don't understand look scary to them.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

In my opinion major cause Is unawareness about the organization. People who well known about it has the fear of losing the money if invested. Or the rise and fall in market which is not stable at times made them to think negative of crypto world  . Taking its positives can surely bring more users to it. 

On 11/4/2019 at 10:12 AM, WayOut said:

A greater number of these people simply do not understand the technology of blockchain and how it can’t be looked at and touched with money, but it costs real paper money) These are just not-so-good people

I think you should turn it around; the technology is not simple enough for many people. For instance in Denmark, there is MobilePay (which uses DKK, not crypto currency) which allows you to pay for goods or services directly with your phone. Why is it used everywhere? Because it is easy to understand and to set up, and because people have trust in the system. Crypto needs something similar to be universally accepted.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Hello my friend
Someone have an idea in it, and they cannot change it.
How can you change money from paper and metal to coded numbers, it shows him a kind of imagination

On 10/9/2019 at 12:49 PM, MyThoughts said:

What are their arguments and assumptions based on?
Do you think there are many such people?

the main reason of disliking crypto is its volatility, and also it is mostly hated by governments. peoples are afraid of that if they adopt it as a major resource government could ban it and they will lost everything.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

maybe they used like cryptocurrency but after knowing bitconnect or scams related to cryptocurrency they no longer liked it

9 hours ago, PerryLam said:

There will always be people who simply hate something based only on his / her own shortsighted view of things. And the fact is that we can never please everyone. Some people have their own strong negative opinions about Bitcoin, but the fact is that in the end, no one can stop Bitcoin. Bitcoin does not need people who are not open and not inclined to innovation and change. I know that we have some famous people who from time to time express their dislike for Bitcoin, and we must let them say what they want to say. The time will come when they will realize that they are wrong and that they will never be able to stop this powerful change right before our eyes.

I totally agree with your opinion about there must always be people who don't like something, cryptocurrency is no exception.👍

The major reasons of people for making disliking of cryptocurrency is that they think that its imaginary currencies and where is it office or fesibility and beside it that from which department we will make it assurance and likewise how do we will withdraw it locally.

On 12/4/2019 at 6:15 PM, Amxy said:

Is because they don't know the uses of cryptocurrrency.crypto can be used for investment. They don't know that crypto is not a scam.

Hehehe ... I can only laugh if they don't understand cryptocurrency even though using crypto is easy to do if they know about the rules so they are even easier to use crypto if they know how and crypto is not a scam.

Crypto currency is virtual currency and some peoples doesn't like virtual things. Many peoples love real things not virtual things. So i think some peoples doesn't like crypto currencies.

most of the people donot trust in onkie investment.they online prefer to the offline and it is because of lack of crypto knowledge..when i first hear about  cryptocurrency i too didnot believe then i got my first payment  now i am addicting to it

You know that's  cryptocurrencuies was created by someone else as but was not created by the banks it government, that's why people DG don't like it

very likely due to the fact that these people are little aware of what cryptocurrencies are, another reason may be high volatility. I also once thought so, until I met with cryptocurrency closer

The reason that make some people don't like crypto , are because they do not have much information about ,and because it full of scammers so they think is fake.

On 10/9/2019 at 3:49 PM, MyThoughts said:

What are their arguments and assumptions based on?
Do you think there are many such people?

To summarize:

• If they're old, they don't want the hassle to learn more about them since they won't benefit them that much, their time is more well-spent on resting.
  • If they're not, then it's either:
    • They got scammed
    • They don't have an idea of how it works, and they heard a friend got scammed.
    • They are more into traditional money, maybe owning a business, and doesn't believe on Bitcoin because nothing backs it up
    • No insurance whatsoever, once scammed, there's no law enforcement to help you that much.

Those are some reasons, you can think of others.

Most of the big reason is this digital crypto currency price always doing ups and down,that's is one of the best reason. Another think is scammers. 

On 10/10/2019 at 5:05 PM, Dwest3276 said:

I think the biggest issue is lack of understanding and it's usefulness. It's real world applications haven't been fully made aware to the mass public and the negative media coverage hurts it's legitimacy. It'll happen with time!

Yes brother! The main thing is the misunderstanding about the crypto currency. Many peoples did not think good about the crypto currency they feel that this is a fake project of the satoshi nakamoto and it is trick to lose the money

It seems to me that no one will dislike cryptocurrency because no one will miss out on such a great opportunity and since it is making money here it is not to be disliked.

It seems to me that no one will dislike cryptocurrency because no one will miss out on such a great opportunity and since it is making money here it is not to be disliked.