Why some people don't like cryptocurrency? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

Why some people don't like cryptocurrency?

1 hour ago, pulokdeb said:

It seems to me that no one will dislike cryptocurrency because no one will miss out on such a great opportunity and since it is making money here it is not to be disliked.

It seems to me that no one will dislike cryptocurrency because no one will miss out on such a great opportunity and since it is making money here it is not to be disliked.

well there are a lot of people who hate crypto and most of these people are the ones who lost money in crypto like those who lose money in scams or joined in this bear market.

Most People  are ignorant of how the system works and also afraid of accepting something new in the society fear can automatically kill the future success of a company

On 11/4/2019 at 8:59 PM, I-KUN said:

Maybe the reason for people especially some investors or traders (like forex, etc) didn't like cryptocurrency because its fluctuations. The price of crypto changed highly and it's very fast. So, They get a big ptofit or get a big loss very fast. Also Some of people don't like crypto because it's vulnerable to fraud. 

I think that is depend on the person. For trader sure must know the risk before  going to trading. Cryptocurrency is volatile in the price. So not really stable to trading, because can instantly going up and down. But i am still sure crypto trader is always control their emotion, so if they win not so greedy.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I think because they think that cryptocurrency is not really legit and just a waste of time. They are not really knowledgeable about it and they don't really understand how to earn it and how it works. It sounds new to them because it is really suspicious to people who don't have knowledge about the new technology.

On 10/9/2019 at 12:49 PM, MyThoughts said:

What are their arguments and assumptions based on?
Do you think there are many such people?

Yes there are many of peoples who are afraid of crypto currencies, afraid in sense of losses. Most of the peoples earnings are hard earned money they fear to invest in crypto currencies due to high volatility.  

Many people hate crypto currencies because they don't understand what crypto currencies is and how important it is to our financial sector, when crypto currencies is fully understood, it will be less hated.

9 hours ago, Kabbo said:

Who don't like Cryptocurrency they hadn't any idea about Cryptocurrency. Also they can dislike for the abuse of Bitcoin because many people using BTC as payment in crimes. Also BTC using in money laundering.

I think that is sense for them to not using cryptocurrency. Because they only see cryptocurrency from bad side. Yes Bitcoin can used for money laundry and crime. But are they sure fiat currency now not used for it? I can sure fiat is have big chance to used as crime and money laundry. With cryptocurrency atleast we know from where and to where the address sending and receive transactions.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

18 hours ago, Crypto Hunter BD said:

People don't like Cryptocurrency for many reasons.They dont know Cryptocurrency is real things.They think Cryptocurrency is scammed

Some had been scammed and that makes them to hate cryptocurrencies, I will also do that if I were scammed

On 10/9/2019 at 3:49 PM, MyThoughts said:

What are their arguments and assumptions based on?

The assumptions that I always here is that cryptocurrency is use to illegal transactions which is not true as what I can see. All the news that is been spreading online is not true and one of it is that cryptocurrency is illegal. 

13 minutes ago, Cloud said:

I think it has something to do a lot of scam schemes in this field. Which is why make them doesn't really like cryptocurrency. The other reasons might be because they have lost a lot of their assets in cryptoworld,I think.

Well said, its all boils down to the person who use bitcoin in their scamming activities. its giving a bad impression that bitcoin is a scam per se, little they didn't know that bitcoin is just used to facilitate the transfer of payment like a digital money.

spacer.png

When we find cryptocurrencies, some people here simply do not understand why they have no time to invest in cryptocurrencies when it was still beginning and considers it to be late. Some just don't want to do it themselves and expect the good dwarf to come and give it all.

because for now, a practical utility for crypto has not yet been found and it is still a high risk market. and therefore people, who do not know how it works, tend not to invest in it.

so a normal person says .. why should i put my savings on something that i don't understand that the next day could lose 15% of its value?

People who don't like cryptocurrency may be because they are not much aware about that or they think it some kind of scam or lack of knowledge about new technology or unable to understand its concept, if we make them understand the concept and its benefit to them then surely they would like it.

Some people see it as a threat to the normal financial sector, that they know and understand they believe that cryptocurreny will bring about lots of changes that will have negative effect on the status quote.

Some people doesn't want cryptocurrency I guess maybe they don't know how to make profit from it.and don't understand how to use it.maybe if they just give time to learn and understand how it works in sure they are also going to invest on these coins.

The governments of many countries do not like cryptocurrency because they want to control and monitor the resources of the people. If crypto gains widespread acceptance, they will lose control of our property. General Chat Chat LoungEven politicians don't like it because they are stealing money too much, because of the nature of the blockchain, everything will be transparent and they will no longer be able to steal. That's why they don't like it too well .

I think they don't trust crypto at all because of lack of knowledge. I just try to ignore them as much as possible, that is the best thing that you can do, trying to convince them is the worst thing to do.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I think they don't know anything about cryptocurrency and are very scared. If they work on crypto once, they won't be disappointed. The only way to make an easy income is by crypto.

I think people dont like cryptpcurrency brcause they think that this is a scam and they fear to lose money.

Becouse they think that. Crypto currency are scam just like here in my country they are still thinkng crypto currency most specially bitcoin are scam becouse if lots of news saying it is a scam

21 hours ago, ThKhan said:

People don't like cryptocurrency for many reasons. They don't know the real thing about cryptocurrency.

Some of the people really don't like cryptocurrency because of the loss that have made via it. Loss in crypto is really often and some of the people really get frustrated because of loss. So that leads people to not like cryptocurrency.

I personally understand that there are people who would not understand or are not willing to understand and use cryptocurrencies, these people are usually those people who are not open for change and are very stubborn about technological advancements in the world.

Because they do do not believe this type of currency. Maybe they think crypocurrency just for fake. Never give us profit. Also there have lot of scammers who always stole or hack account. Personally I love it most. Also I say my family or friends this is absolutely real digital money.maybe one time they will interest about it 

• Useful or interesting 1

We can say maybe they don't trust the cryptocurrency .. but if they know some basic information about it .. I think they will change there mind